Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? (905 Views)

Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God / Is Kanye West Born Again By Deji Yesufu / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? (2) (3) (4)

Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Is Kanye West REALLY a Christian?
30 Oct 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vy6pFXDOio

Is Kanye West really a Christian? Is Kanye’s Christian testimony true? Is Kanye West really following God and serving Jesus? Is Kanye’s new album, JESUS IS KING, a publicity stunt? Mark Spence talks with strangers about their thoughts on the situation, and then starts talking about what real repentance looks like.
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
can a xtian be knowingly married to a wh0re?!

Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Is Kanye West REALLY a Christian?
30 Oct 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vy6pFXDOio

Is Kanye West really a Christian? Is Kanye’s Christian testimony true? Is Kanye West really following God and serving Jesus? Is Kanye’s new album, JESUS IS KING, a publicity stunt? Mark Spence talks with strangers about their thoughts on the situation, and then starts talking about what real repentance looks like.

Have u finished working out ur own salvation? heaven don sure for u??

Oga all of us go stand before God separately. why u carry another person salvation matter for head??

Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by sholay2011(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Oga all of us go stand before God separately. why u carry another person salvation matter for head??
Well said.
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Do you know what it takes to become a Christian? undecided
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Watch the videoclip before commenting. cool
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
sholay2011:

Well said.

Did you watch the videoclip before commenting? undecided
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Do you know what it takes to become a Christian? undecided

i actually do know that being married to a woman who expose her body for all to see (and being ok to stay married to this olosho), is certainly NOT part of the xtian doctrine.

1 Timothy 2:9
I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,

1 Corinthians 12:23
and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty,
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i actually do know that being married to a woman who expose her body for all to see (and being ok to stay married to this olosho), is certainly NOT part of the xtian doctrine.

1 Timothy 2:9
I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,

1 Corinthians 12:23
and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty,

You have not answered my question. It's like asking an evolutionist atheist whether they know how the universe originated and they will say "I don't know but I know that God didn't do it." You then go on to quote unrelated scriptures you don't believe in as your evidence. undecided

Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You have not answered my question. It's like asking an evolutionist atheist whether they know how the universe originated and they will say "I don't know but I know that God didn't do it." You then go on to quote unrelated scriptures you don't believe in as your evidence. undecided

as usual writing ARRANT RUBBISH online... the above scriptures is what your holy book stipulates about nudity. you can selfishly pretend you didnt read it or try to change the subject.
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

as usual writing ARRANT RUBBISH online... the above scriptures is what your holy book stipulates about nudity. you can selfishly pretend you didnt read it or try to change the subject.

The subject is about Kanye's Christianity. You can only have an opinion about it when you know what it means to be a Christian. It takes one to know one. cool
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The subject is about Kanye's Christianity. You can only have an opinion about it when you know what it means to be a Christian. It takes one to know one. cool

come on bro... you fully well know you are talking to an intelligent man, dont give me these BS replies. that would be as stoopid as me saying that you cant talk about atheist/atheism because you aint one...or better yet, i cant talk about white people because i am black. thats retarded!

now, go and have a look at Kim K, and tell us all that what is doing (or how she is dressing) is anyway "remotely" warranted by your holy book. NO MAN can call himself xtian while thereafter still stay married to some local harlot who sees nothing best than to show her nudity to the whole world. NONE!!!! such men is an hypocrite, living a FAKE xtian life.
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

come on bro... you fully well know you are talking to an intelligent man, dont give me these BS replies. that would be as stoopid as me saying that you cant talk about atheist/atheism because you aint one...or better yet, i cant talk about white people because i am black. thats retarded!

now, go and have a look at Kim K, and tell us all that what is doing (or how she is dressing) is anyway "remotely" warranted by your holy book. NO MAN can call himself xtian while thereafter still stay married to some local harlot who sees nothing best than to show her nudity to the whole world. NONE!!!! such men is an hypocrite, living a FAKE xtian life.

Christianity is a personal decision it does not depend on whether your spouse is a Christian or not.

Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Christianity is a personal decision it does not depend on whether your spouse is a Christian or not.

if that is the case then why suddeny look down on non virgin or promiscuous women ( or even single mothers etc... can you see the confusion here?!?!?!
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
They were married before he got saved! so what u r saying is not applicable in their case . also according the bible, if the woman does not want to go, He must keep the marriage.
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Yes he is and I am probably his biggest fan cool
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

if that is the case then why suddeny look down on non virgin or promiscuous women ( or even single mothers etc... can you see the confusion here?!?!?!

Who is looking down on 'non virgin or promiscuous women' if not you? undecided

Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Who is looking down on 'non virgin or promiscuous women' if not you? undecided

bwaaaaaah... your hypocrisy stinks bro. your holy book looks down on everything and everyone that does NOT follow its doctrines. they advise to murder/beat/torture anyone viewed as a sinner. anyone who is old enough to READ knows that.

buddenlove:

They were married before he got saved! so what u r saying is not applicable in their case . also according the bible, if the woman does not want to go, He must keep the marriage.

so he was a demon, sleeping with a sinful harlot... he got "saved" but still sleeping with that same sinful harlot?! ok bro...

Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25am On Nov 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bwaaaaaah... your hypocrisy stinks bro. your holy book looks down on everything and everyone that does NOT follow its doctrines. they advise to murder/beat/torture anyone viewed as a sinner. anyone who is old enough to READ knows that.

Fake news.

MrBrownJay1:

so he was a demon, sleeping with a sinful harlot... he got "saved" but still sleeping with that same sinful harlot?! ok bro...

Is it by force for you to commit 'lookery' on another man's wife? My friend, go and get married. angry

Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Is it by force for you to commit 'lookery' on another man's wife? My friend, go and get married. angry

lookery?! is that what he does when mounting that sinful harlot?!
Re: Is Kanye West REALLY A Christian? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Brian Head Welch Talks About Kanye West's Conversion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUXlOKmVxYE

How To Bring Down The Glory Of God Through Worship / I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound / I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me.