Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

More Harmful Than Codeine And Trams Yet Government Haven't Said Anything. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Harmful Than Codeine And Trams Yet Government Haven't Said Anything. (494 Views)

Alcohol Vs Soft Drink: Which Is More Harmful? / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Harmful Than Codeine And Trams Yet Government Haven't Said Anything. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please I didn't put this up to misquoted or taken that I abuse the drugs above. However my contention is, is snuff (TABA) not dangerous to one's health than the above two?

Or are there health benefits in taking snuff?

And what baffles me is that our forefathers (and even now) took and aged!

Please I would like to know
Re: More Harmful Than Codeine And Trams Yet Government Haven't Said Anything. by Osasnidas(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
Have you done a search on snuff?....

Its just tobacco...the same thing found in cigarettes ..

If cigarettes aren't the government concern, snuff shouldn't be..

And there are no health benefits for abusing pyschoactive substances, they just cause addiction...

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Influenza Pandemic Throwback (pic) / Corona Virus (covid-19) Confirmed To Be Airborne / What Are The Funny Names Of The Corona Virus You've Heard So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.