Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja (35840 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Two Slay Queens Crushed While Cruising In Drunk Boyfriend's Car / She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating / Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by GistMore9: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
A student University of Abuja allegedly scratches her ex’s boyfriend's car in Abuja.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4fgC4OHXro

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by GistMore9: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Carbon2Oxide: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
For "pvzzy mileage"

grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by BeStroNG(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
Painment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by GistMore1: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 06, 2019
Make she carry her wahala go. No be to just re spray.

Check out my amazing signature

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by 1000LIKES(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Typical mentality of a nigerian girl going into relationships.

They just can't leave you better than they met you.

Never!!!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by gaetano: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2019
No wahala. If it were me, she would be sleeping in the cell for sometime. And I would make sure her father comes and sign an undertaken on her behalf and as well pay for the damages. She'll never mess with me ever again.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by BRATISLAVA: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Not the first case of keying. He should be glad she didn't torch it. Though her craziness inexcusable.

1 Like

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2019
And.....?
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Gudguyz(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2019
See jealousy!!!

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by mayskit4luv(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2019
grin
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by ABCHDE: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2019
i love seeing guys break girls heart

e dey sweet me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2019
Rich people.
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by safarigirl(f): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2019
The OP says that a University of Abuja student did it, but the pictures say Turkish Nile University

Please, University of Abuja and Turkish Nile University, although both in Abuja, are not the same school

30 Likes

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Mays24(f): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by SanusiGworo: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2019
Love tings lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by PearlStreet(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2019
She get luck.

That's why as a man, it is good for your woman to know 3 things .
1. You love her but can do without her.
2. You are gentle with her but you have craze in you.
3. You can be unpredictable.

One of my guys was dating a girl who did something similar. She broke all the glasses in his car even to his side mirrors. Stupid girl selling human hair.

Pride didn't allow her beg until like play she was remanded in prison custody.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by paix(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2019
What added value did she get after that? NOTHING!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by kenzosky: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2019
The way people take dey mad this days hehhh..

5 Likes

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by sanmtiago(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2019
‘Many are mad few are roaming’just comes to mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Amstupid(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2019
To be ugly is a big problem o, how will someone shoot 50 pictures, delete 45, edit 5, and end up posting 1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by praiseneo(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2019
I blame am?
No guys wey de date lunatics I blame nau. Better babe wey go decent go de o but niggas go prefer bitches way don smoke gbana with slay atom allover. Big yansh and tits

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Kingv(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Waiting for the next story line...” The f^cked up babe panel beated In Ekweremadu’s fashion”
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by JokerBeninCity: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Nairaland news tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by MarianaTrench: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2019
The lady must be a nutcase

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) / LASTMA Officer Seizes A Lady's Phone, Damages It, Gets Mobbed (Photos) / Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.