Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc (257 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc by Ayonimofe23: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Good evening house,please I need someone to enlighten me on this issue I have been facing on nysc portal,when am checking the senate list,am seeing I am not matriculated that I should contact my school which I have done,my school couldn't rectify the issue I went back to jamb office they said I don't have issue, I don't know what else to do oo,and am checking matriculation list am seeing my name,please if there's anyway you can help me for me to go with this second batch
Re: Nysc by newuser002: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
My name and info was wrongly spelt in nysc dat since january this year i only got to know around june after to amd fro trips to student affairs and alnost causing a scene. Out of frustration and desperation,i registered in batch b around june this year and was given exemption due to age.i drafted a letter again to dean stating that i graduated at 26 in 2012 so why am i being exempted. But till date my dashboard has still not changed from exemption,my names not spelt correctly and date of graduation still error reading 2017 instead of 2012. Is there anyway out,can i still serve if theres a chance to edit my age.pls i need honest response.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Registration Center / Secure Scholarship In US & Canada With TOEFL And GRE / Learn How To Design On Your Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.