Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It (77352 Views)

Youngest Face Transplant In The U.S History (Graphic Photos) / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) / French Man Becomes First To Have Second Face Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83773062:

He's actually BORN AGAIN!

Reminds me of the movie....THE GOOD DOCTOR.there an episode were a gals skin was burnt in a fierce accident that claimed lives,she was grafted with a tilapia skin.Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Dollywood(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:
He is totally different...Oyinbos are next to God.

Humans are next to God, don't let inferiority complex tamper with your sense.
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by franchasng: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
When I tell them that without white race, black people are doomed, they start throwing tantrums like toddlers instead of proving me wrong undecided

5 Likes

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:
Absoluty! if it was Africans they would go to Pastors and churches. hopping for Miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
White folks are genuises, if it was Africans they would have taken him to their so called pastors and bloody churches, giving money to crooked pastors and churches.

2 Likes

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
gypsey:
I bet the doctors who did the surgery are white, Black people only knows how to kill themselves.

He should have asked them to give him a white man's face, that was his only Opportunity. now he will carry a black face Forever. grin

The face is even better looking than Oshiomole and Tinubu's face.
you'll be surprised to know that the Ben Carsons of today would be the ones leading such operation grin there are wonderful black doctors doing miracles in the medical world grin

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale

1 Like

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by franchasng: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
gypsey:
I bet the doctors who did the surgery are white, Black people only knows how to kill themselves.

He should have asked them to give him a white man's face, that was his only Opportunity. now he will carry a black face Forever. grin

The face is even better looking than Oshiomole and Tinubu's face.
PREACH IT!!
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Dollywood(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:
When I tell them that without white race, black people are doomed, they start throwing tantrums like toddlers instead of proving me wrong undecided
So are u telling us they ain't successful black surgeon? This is why I hate Nigerians lipsrsealed
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by masqot(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
lucky nigga!
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by arantess: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
A man has no face
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
Incredible! I'm so happy for him and his new chance at life.
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by arantess: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:
Inferiority complex kill u there

1 Like

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83773062:

He's actually BORN AGAIN!

Tilapia skin you say?!
That sounds gross!
What does she looks like after the surgery?

Beautiful and fresh.,twas a plastic surgery, so u can imaging!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by franchasng: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Dollywood:

So are u telling us they ain't successful black surgeon? This is why I hate Nigerians lipsrsealed
SHUTUP!! You think medicine is about surgeons

Science and technology, especially technology is the heart of medicine and the world. Who taught the quack Nigerian doctor how to do exploits Why can't they design their own medical equipment and become successful in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Dollywood(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

1 Like

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Dollywood(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:
SHUTUP!! You think medicine is about surgeons

Science and technology, especially technology is the heart of medicine and the world. Who taught the quack Nigerian doctor how to do exploits Why can't they design their own medical equipment and become successful in Nigeria
We're are talking of the black race twerp don't mention Nigerians.
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
DaMarsian:
you'll be surprised to know that the Ben Carsons of today would be the ones leading such operation grin there are wonderful black doctors doing miracles in the medical world grin

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale
Where the hell are they then?

Or should we just keep hopping?
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by yeyeosoronga: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is the best looking face transplant I have seen so far. Black skin is truly a blessing
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Enemyofpeace: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
That second picture resemble Mannabbqgrils too much. Haba the resemblance na follow come

1 Like

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by D1zion: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Jesus! This is too scary. I pray not to dream this night.Haaaaaa.he need to always be on his knees & give Thanksgiving,& give his life to whatever God he believed in. cos he has tasted earthly hell fire to know how the heavenly one will be.

1 Like

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Airtimex(m): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Greyworld:
should I say I'm amazed?
How ever what happened to the donor? is he now faceless?

They interchanged lipsrsealed
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
gypsey:
Where the hell are they then?

Or should we just keep hopping?
U dont kno Ben carson then and who told u dey were not black people in the team during the surgery? or u think dat american hospital r full of white surgeons only?
Inferiority complex is very deep in some people. Jezz
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by justli: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
prince985:
Science, doing what no imaginary deity can do since forever

Fool!
You forgot someone gave him the once beautiful face he had.

Oh, I forgot. No one gave him the face... Boom, rocks collide and a beautiful face was set in motion.

Atheist slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
prince985:
Science, doing what no imaginary deity can do since forever

lol.
But it's the diety who made the face before the accident.Science only came into the equation from the knowledge the diety gave mankind.
Fact.
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by faithfull18(f): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by lereinter(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:

That's what my late Grandma calls them
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by fela4live: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
GOFRONT:
Right time for him to register as a Nairaland member.......It is a faceless forum.
And you think this is a joke?

1 Like

Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
buddenlove:

U dont kno Ben carson then and who told u dey were not black people in the team during the surgery? or u think dat american hospital r full of white surgeons only?
Inferiority complex is very deep in some people. Jezz
One surgeon in The whole of the team? he was probarbly scrubbing in.

No! i don't think so, what role do they play? Stiching and scrubbing?

Why do people resort to meaningless Words like inferiority complex? when they are told the truth. what does those words even mean?
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by lastmessenger: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
madridguy:
This is impressive. If i get my way to either the US, Canada, or Australia i must hustle hard to be a surgeon.
why brother ? Change has come na.
Re: Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It by Lilimax(f): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
Eleyi Jo ina teyin teyin ( Burn reach teeth)

Science too gbasky.
I wonder if kechi will do hers
Upon say she get serious burns that girl na girl dey I fit take out anyday. She get the departments wey I value most. Idi araba idi oro plus bobbinatu

Shout out to kechi. Much love from shibaraba
Ndi ara di iche iche smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.