Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie (52668 Views)

Obituary: Burial Of Emeka Morocco Maduka Announced (Photo) / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ctleurocollege: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Correct man, RIP
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ijewejones: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2019
cry

Sad..

He contributed immensely to Nollywood

RIP sir cry
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ABCHDE: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
post=83783609:
Rest in perfect peace.

He was a great man.
[/s]
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ctleurocollege: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Oh!...Ifeanyi Gbulie is dead?

What a lovely actor...
He never had a child

That didn't stop him from living till 72, are you sure of your own lifespan?

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ABCHDE: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2019
chaiiiii RIP veteran
the people that made nollywood
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ylaa(f): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Amen.

Katier00:
Wait o, at 72 no children. It that by choice ? Not even an adopted one. May his soul rest with his maker
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Linsey311: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2019
My two cent
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Austineva(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Afonja007: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2019
ikenga ikenga from new masqurade to nollywood rest in peace ,this man use to deal with jegede in new masqurade
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2019
Splendid235:
Emmanuel Ifeanyichukwu Ikenga Gbulie Obituary

Very unfortunate,our stars are going.

2 Shares

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Rekhina(f): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Papa rest in peace
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by SmellingAnus(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Rest in Peace Sir...
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Hapinex01: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2019
Have u seen dis man when reacting to someone cultivating in his farm land or in palace quarrels?smiley
he is a true actor. R.I.P GBULIE

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Thegoodone13(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2019
Majikmoment:
Ewooo! Death is inevitable.

I sew all types of female wears, please contact me to support me. Thanks
too far
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by StRichard(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2019
LadySarah:

Nl never dissapoints
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Maj196(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2019
Rest in peace sir

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by pweetychyka(f): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2019
MiniImportation:
3 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
9 What do workers gain from their toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race . 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. 13 That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God. 14 I kn

Ecc. 3 vs 1-13
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Adrian98(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2019
The native doctor. The village elder.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by midnighter(f): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2019
Hei! shocked this man who always acts as a "village elder" during the Nollywood Golden Age. Ewo!

RIP Sir.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Kyllahmc(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2019
Everybody dies... The best you could hope for is to die in your sleep.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by sinaj(f): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2019
DennisEche:

esokay stop crying
okay I will not cry again

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Switruth: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2019
dokie:
quite unfortunate.

Lived reasonably long, but he bore the cross of being childless.

May heaven accept his soul.
. You just lied. He has four children. 2 boys two girls. You must be a bitter soul.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Princeton92(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2019
Aaahhh, this man died?

May he rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Thoughts and prayers with his family may his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Barondval: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Splendid235:
Emmanuel Ifeanyichukwu Ikenga Gbulie Obituary

Very unfortunate,our stars are going.
Op,i dnt want 2 insult u this morning,but next time make sure u put that ur "our" on quote to make it urz..cos my stars are never going to go!The beautiful ones r nt yet born,biko!
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by faithfull18(f): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Switruth:
. You just lied. He has four children. 2 boys two girls. You must be a bitter soul.
It wasn't stated in his obituary announcement.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ikevictor: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2019
Someone is lost, demons on NL are busy mentioning that he had no child!

What is wrong with Africa sef?

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by Switruth: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2019
faithfull18:

It wasn't stated in his obituary announcement.
. Ok.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ukaface(f): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2019
spiceadole:

Na wa ooo.
Why didn't he have children with other women,if his wife was barren.
After all,women are the cause of childlessness in Africa
If you lack knowledge,try to read more,get more information,don't just open your mouth and say anything for the sake of saying.
Infertility cuts across both male and female.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by fela4live: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2019
dokie:
quite unfortunate.

Lived reasonably long, but he bore the cross of being childless.

May heaven accept his soul.
So being childless is now a cross? Na wah o.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie by ephraim18(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures / Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.