Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,477 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:10 PM

International Passport Made Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / International Passport Made Easy (746 Views)

International Passport Production Services 24hr / Can I Open A Bank Account With An Expired International Passport? / Create Verified Alipay Account Without International Passport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport Made Easy by Totoch: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Are you thinking of getting an international passport but did not know how super easy and fast it would be? Do you wish to get a passport within two weeks with zero stress?

No worries! Ask me how on 09037382651
Email: tolulope.akinmurele@gmail.com

One Touch, many solutions
T&C Applied
Re: International Passport Made Easy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
International passport? Dem get local passport before?
Re: International Passport Made Easy by Rayd502(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Are you an Immigration officer?If not why would you advertise as if you can produce international passport in your business centre?If I was in Kano and you are in Lagos hw can you procure an international passport for me?

People like you are the problem with this country.
Re: International Passport Made Easy by Totoch: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2019
I will apply for you and you will come down to Lagos for capturing. Instead of you to wait for donkey months or years, your passport will be ready within two weeks.

People like us help to fast track activities and remove barriers posed by some "people".

I hope you more enlightened now? wink
Rayd502:
Are you an Immigration officer?If not why would you advertise as if you can produce international passport in your business centre?If I was in Kano and you are in Lagos hw can you procure an international passport for me?

People like you are the problem with this country.
Re: International Passport Made Easy by Totoch: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2019
iAudio:
International passport? Dem get local passport before?

Not really...but that's what it's rather called.
Re: International Passport Made Easy by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Totoch:
Not really...but that's what it's rather called.
wrong bro. It's called passport.
Re: International Passport Made Easy by Totoch: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2019
iAudio:
wrong bro. It's called passport.
Well, you may be right but that's what I choose to call it. cool
Re: International Passport Made Easy by bcashy: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Totoch:
I will apply for you and you will come down to Lagos for capturing. Instead of you to wait for donkey months or years, your passport will be ready within two weeks.

People like us help to fast track activities and remove barriers posed by some "people".

I hope you more enlightened now? wink

I guess u know the implication of what you are advertising here...have u heard of passport touting before? Hmmmm....okay! How in wish you know the penalty according to immigration Act if you are caught!

Passport booklets are now in abundance in all passport offices Nationwide, you can acquire your e-passport within 24hours now so no reason for anybody to go through you before they can acquire their passport!
Re: International Passport Made Easy by Totoch: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
bcashy:

I guess u know the implication of what you are advertising here...have u heard of passport touting before? Hmmmm....okay! How in wish you know the penalty according to immigration Act if you are caught!

Passport booklets are now in abundance in all passport offices Nationwide, you can acquire your e-passport within 24hours now so no reason for anybody to go through you before they can acquire their passport!
My dear, it's not everyone that has the leisure time of going through the stress of getting one, it's a thing of choice, no one is forcing anyone here, you just have to decide on what you want.

I think you should learn how to mind your business, focus your energy on what is profitable. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Passport Made Easy by bcashy: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Totoch:
My dear, it's not everyone that has the leisure time of going through the stress of getting one, it's a thing of choice, no one is forcing anyone here, you just have to decide on what you want.

I think you should learn how to mind your business, focus your energy on what is profitable. smiley

grin grin grin grin grin
This is actually my business! Trying to scam people of their hard earned is your own business I guess grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

If you are not an immigration officer and you are doing this, you are nothing but a criminal and even if you are an immigration officer, you are still nothing but a criminal!

People beware! If you need ECOWAS passport, work into any immigration office nearest to you, make.enquiries and if you need help, u will.always get an officer to assist you that I can assure you, thats better than being scammed!

No talk say I no tell u ooo! Passport booklets are now available in abundance in all immigration offices, within 48 hours max, you will have your passport ready!
Re: International Passport Made Easy by bcashy: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Totoch:

Mind you, nothing like international passport grin grin grin

It is called ECOWAS e-passport!
Re: International Passport Made Easy by Totoch: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
bcashy:

grin grin grin grin grin
This is actually my business! Trying to scam people of their hard earned is your own business I guess grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

If you are not an immigration officer and you are doing this, you are nothing but a criminal and even if you are an immigration officer, you are still nothing but a criminal!

People beware! If you need ECOWAS passport, work into any immigration office nearest to you, make.enquiries and if you need help, u will.always get an officer to assist you that I can assure you, thats better than being scammed!

No talk say I no tell u ooo! Passport booklets are now available in abundance in all immigration offices, within 48 hours max, you will have your passport ready!
You ignorant of so many things and now you just prove it that what you don't know is more than what you actually think you well aware of.

Unless if you the President yourself, a celebrity or you hold a position of power, getting passport is not as easy as you envisaging online. You will never know until you find yourself in that situation.

Having said that, I provide service and you pay for it, I do not see how that is a scam, like I said, it's a thing of choice, wether you talk till tomorrow or not, some people will prefer to let other people do things for them. So, my friend, don't be deluded.

You will be taken aback to know that some of those "people" you look up too are more corrupt than you think.

48hours?! In your tiny mind angry smiley
Re: International Passport Made Easy by bcashy: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Totoch:
You ignorant of so many things and now you just prove it that what you don't know is more than what you actually think you well aware of.

Unless if you the President yourself, a celebrity or you hold a position of power, getting passport is not as easy as you envisaging online. You will never know until you find yourself in that situation.

Having said that, I provide service and you pay for it, I do not see how that is a scam, like I said, it's a thing of choice, wether you talk till tomorrow or not, some people will prefer to let other people do things for them. So, my friend, don't be deluded.

You will be taken aback to know that some of those "people" you look up too are more corrupt than you think.

[b]48hours?! [/b]In your tiny mind angry smiley

grin grin grin grin

48 hours is too much self as it is right now if you care to know.....

I wouldn't be tempted to open up anything here.

If you know , you know!

All these cyber cafe boys lucking around immigration officers extorting innocent and unsuspecting applicants lol!
Re: International Passport Made Easy by Totoch: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
bcashy:

grin grin grin grin

48 hours is too much self as it is right now if you care to know.....

I wouldn't be tempted to open up anything here.

If you know , you know!

All these cyber cafe boys lucking around immigration officers extorting innocent and unsuspecting applicants lol!

No one is asking you to open anything here, Sha face front..

**Lurking not "lucking"...confused fellow angry
Re: International Passport Made Easy by bcashy: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Totoch post=83796099] No one is asking you to open anything here, Sha face front..

**Lurking not "lucking"...confused fellow angry[/quote angry grin grin grin

E pain u say I don expose your scam ba? grin sorry!
Re: International Passport Made Easy by Totoch: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=bcashy post=83797875][/quote]No pain, no gain cheesy
Re: International Passport Made Easy by Totoch: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
For easy application and other technical services, check my siggy kiss

One Touch, Many Solutions

(1) (Reply)

Free Airdrop Launching On 9th Jan / 2D-3D Fun Painting At Your Service.. Watch This Space. / Get Your Logo For Your Business/organization For Just 2k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.