Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) (16797 Views)

An Open Letter To Education Minister Adamu On 2020 WASSCE By Olabisi Deji-foluti / Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) 2017/2018 Admission List Is Finally Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by hustla(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Haryoureendey4:

Smh sad sad sad I can see true true dat u attend private school with ur quack grammars

Quack is often used when directly referring to a person or something animate

Grammar is grammar, there's nothing like grammars

Point out my errors or else shut the entire fk up with your retarded English
Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Bbose: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
We need to loud this issue. I also requested for my transcript since July 2018 and nothing has been done so far. I have visited and made various calls to the transcript office but they keep telling me one story or the other. Please if OOU can be sued collectively,I will want to part of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Elejire2014: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2019
TGM2015:
@Elejire2014
Seems you are alone on this, you just need to hope that you academic records has not been lost as incident cited by Obliganta. N600k, is a huge amount, please stop spending money, except they denied that the certificate you hold is not issued by them, they have no option than to produce your transcript. Seriously, N600k and 2 years is enough to prosecute your case in court of law. Please keep intact all receipts, acknowledgements and records. You may scan them to online storage.

Please, how much is the cost of obtaining transcript from TASUED? Thank you.

As at 2017 local was 5k while international was 14k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Elejire2014: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Bbose:
We need to loud this issue. I also requested for my transcript since July 2018 and nothing has been done so far. I have visited and made various calls to the transcript office but they keep telling me one story or the other. Please if OOU can be sued collectively,I will want to part of it.

☝️
Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Elejire2014: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2019
To apply for transcript in TASUED just write an application letter stating where it is needed. Then you pay the token.
Lobatan, am assuring you that you will get it within few hours.
Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Elejire2014: 12:54am On Nov 08, 2019
Bbose:

On this note, I am appealing to our leaders; PRESIDENT MOHAMODU BUHARI, NUC, MINISTER FOR EDUCATION, OUR HONOURABLE GOVERNOR ABIODUN DAPO, COMMITED JUDGES to please come to our rescue.
Please fight a true fight for us we are helpless. I as a person, I am not here to be noticed or create unnecessary awareness that was why I used all available avenue to communicate with the school and relate directly with the authorities at the expense of my current job, family, risk of life, resources, time, emotional depress. My right as an ex student have been violated and the school is not seeing it as something serious, waiting for transcript request for 2good years is not a joke. I want to be useful to myself, my community, my state ,my country and the world as a whole. Please come to our aids our trust and hope depends on you.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 08, 2019
I’m a graduate of Oou and I’m proud to tell you that oou isn’t a school ,it’s just a building, nothing works there , NOTHING!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by TGM2015: 7:07am On Nov 08, 2019
Elejire2014:

As at 2017 local was 5k while international was 14k
Thank you.
Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Elejire2014: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Akinsanyayemi2:
I can bear witness to what you said. We did the same programme together (OOU &TASUED). I'll advice you to follow what this person said

My advise is for you to Forget about the Diploma result and transcript. Apply to any school of your choice without telling them you have diploma. Cos it's only schools that request for academic transcript. Stop putting your life at any risk traveling for any transcript please.

This is your guy SODIQ

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by smithbidy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
shagamite:

My alma mata Tasued. can you help with how to get transcript from Tasued.
Visit the site below, make payment and proceed to pick up your transcript.
https://erequest.tasued.edu.ng/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Elejire2014: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good afternoon all,
Thanks so much for all your contributions and advise.

I appreciates all efforts and strategics put in place by the DVC ACADEMIC AND HIS STAFFS to be sure that it was issued to me.

To God be all glory and adoration I was in the Olabisi onabanjo university today 20/02/2020 for pickup of my transcript.

1 Like

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by bbankky: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Elejire2014:
Good afternoon all,

I appreciates all efforts and strategics put in place by the DVC ACADEMIC AND HIS STAFFS to be sure that it was issued to me.

To God be all glory and adoration I was in the Olabisi onabanjo university today 20/02/2020 for pickup of my transcript.

Congratulations....I am happy for you
Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by adesquare4eva: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Please how did you go about it? I desperately need mine too. Graduated 2008 and was told records cannot be found.
Elejire2014:
Good afternoon all,

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Belurved1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mass convocation saga. Can't forget that.
CioAngels:
Oh, my dear, OOU, is that still a school, so sad if they still doing what best they know how to do. That school was the best in the West those days until the present management took over. They are not ashamed to say they cant find the documents. My daughter was in that school on part time mass com (cesap) a five year programme but sent seven year, another five year to collect statement of result because they practically did not keeps records of the students exam papers and another two year to collect result which resulted to many of them loosing their jobs. It was a situation of let my people go after the case was reported to punch news paper which was the reason the result and certificate came out with many got pass, third class because school authority did not keep students exams records. Some exam sheets were found with groundnut seller without recording it. All those programmes are purely conduit pipes. Dont sit down believe you will get it, like others said, follow them legally.
Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by danny365: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
What if I told you that someone is presently in the school at this moment going through the same problem and has suffered for more than 4 monthd to get the same.
If a school is a scam. Then it's a scam.

Elejire2014:
Fellow Nigerian students and fellow Nigerians. My name is Adigun Mojibade Nusirat an Ex student of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Ago Iwoye.

I enrolled for diploma programme in 2005/2006 session which I was admitted for 2 years programme which I finished in 2008 all dues fully paid and receipts intact.

I got my notification of result the same year I finished and it was converted to certificate few years after.

The same result was used to pursue my degree in Tai solairin university (TASUED) in year 2011 which I finished in 2014.

Presently I am trying to pursuit my master's to better my career opportunity.

On 7/12/2017 I requested for my transcript in both schools which I got the one for TASUED same day within few hours but reverse is the case with OOU, up till now I have not gotten it.
I have travelled more than 20 different occasions after which I involved 2 different counsel with different letters written to the school (all acknowledgement intact).

I was asked to pay #51,000 for the transcript which I did same day as I speak today 05/11/2019 I have spent over #600,000 on it and nothing positive has come out.

The school authorities said the WHOLE SESSION RECORDS CAN NOT BE FOUND I make an official report to VC and DVC with different letters (acknowledgement copies intact)

I did a programme of 2years just 4 semesters and it's taken another 2years to get my transcript,
I have forfeited 4 admissions due to non Challant and negligence of the school because I couldn't convert my certificate.

I implore those in authorities at different levels to come to my aid to make my dream come true, as we all know that education is the key to success.

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Abover1: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
We can help you get your oou transcript in time, call or WhatsApp 08058863371

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!) / ASUU: Strike Continues Until FG Implements Offer / Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.