Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 PM

Final Year Project Research: Mobile Phone To Learn Coding? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Final Year Project Research: Mobile Phone To Learn Coding? (734 Views)

Must Everybody Go Into Tech Or Learn Coding? / Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Project Research: Mobile Phone To Learn Coding? by radarsquad: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hi house, for my final year project I am doing research on using mobile phones to learn coding.

Have you ever used a mobile phone to write a computer program or learn how to code?

- Why did you choose to use a mobile device?
- What was your general experience?

Please share your experience below.
Re: Final Year Project Research: Mobile Phone To Learn Coding? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
it will be better to create a webpage, where people can fill out a questionair, or print and share questionairs for the purpose.
Re: Final Year Project Research: Mobile Phone To Learn Coding? by radarsquad: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
Thank you @Akamariner, I have actually created a form. It can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddM3sGlNVoVUUj2vObJUqoVw8UzMJgJfuW0ATKEBodfVYSEQ/viewform
Re: Final Year Project Research: Mobile Phone To Learn Coding? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2019
You can use it and it is indeed one of the worst experiences ever

(1) (Reply)

Working Site Up For Sale / Best Android App Ever / Creativity Of An Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.