Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Deep Anxiety On USA Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deep Anxiety On USA Visa (612 Views)

Anxiety As FG Resumes Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today / Info On USA Immigration Visa / COVID-19: Anxiety In Edo Over 110 Travelers From Kano, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deep Anxiety On USA Visa by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
I'm very much aware that united state of America denying Nigeria a lot to enter their country.
please nairalanda,I want you to advice me, I have someone inviting me to visits her in America. should I give it it a trial or I shouldn't bother to make attempt at all.
Re: Deep Anxiety On USA Visa by amikable97: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
If you don't get because of fear how will you succeed?

There are many US visa threads you can ask this question also explore and read up to gain enough experience that will help you in your application...
Re: Deep Anxiety On USA Visa by KendrickAyomide: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2019
Angeltjazz2017:
I'm very much aware that united state of America denying Nigeria a lot to enter their country.
please nairalanda,I want you to advice me, I have someone inviting me to visits her in America. should I give it it a trial or I shouldn't bother to make attempt at all.
bros no follow people story o. Go and try for yourself. Everybody Head and grace different . God will help you.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top FAMILY VACATION Spot In Nigeria / Piease House Kindly Advice Me On This / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.