Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) (5667 Views)

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) / Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by fergie1989(f): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
Jaye Love is an Instagram model, club host and also a DJ in the United States. She is well known on social media because of her jaw-dropping backside, which she claims is all-natural.

In her Twitter and Instagram bio, she wrote: 'All Natural - NO SURGERY. '

See more photos below.
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/meet-jaye-love-instagram-model-with.html

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by fergie1989(f): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2019

1 Share

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by idesylvester(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Wow... what a big BRAIN behind, so sad that's the only thing she has functioning properly

1 Like

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by HallaDaTruth: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
So what do we do with this unnecessarily enhanced flesh now

8 Likes

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by padi94(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2019
I see stretch mark, pluss i see fat not phat here

5 Likes

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by Juliette05(f): 2:18am On Nov 06, 2019
her work shop,her oil well, her thinking faculty
Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by timmycee: 3:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Lol wow but this is too much ooo

1 Like

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2019
What’s natural about that?

2 Likes

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by APOPTOSIS: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Too Much Of Everything Is BAD

2 Likes

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by xendercage: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2019
How will this one go to toilet

1 Like

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Look at all that cellulite and bad skin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2019
Juliette05:
her work shop,her oil well,
her thinking faculty
Who will carry her like the female in your dp now??

I praise guys dating bulky ladies...

Her weight go reach 120 kg like that!!!

I will not say anything about the stretch marks.. Pregnancy will make them even more curvy!!

Las Las, the lady look good to her lover...

That is the most important thing to her undecided
Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2019
safarigirl:
Look at all that cellulite and bad skin undecided
Pardon my ignorance. What is Cellulite?? Is it like stretch marks??
Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2019
eni4real:
Pardon my ignorance. What is Cellulite?? Is it like stretch marks??
cellulite isn't stretchmarks, cellulite is like lumps and dents on the skin, stretchmarks are streaks.

1 Like

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2019
safarigirl:
cellulite isn't stretchmarks, cellulite is like lumps and dents on the skin, stretchmarks are streaks.
Thanks.. I understand better now!
Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by victorian(f): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2019
That's her oil well.

It can reek in as much millions of dollars, as she desires in the US, if she can twerk very well.

Nice booty!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by iammo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
What's Natural in this one

1 Like

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by Pusyiter(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Until we realize that such is meant only for the toilet, we would still be thinking otherwise.
Ladies like this from experience are never good in bed. You end up working till you workout.
The less fat bootie the easier to turn at will and vice versa.
Same applies to the guyz cool

1 Like

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Tha Faceless Man ain't tha Prickless Man.

[img]https://media1./images/e64ca63a2ff2602fcb372b5a8e7dc294/tenor.gif?itemid=4891968[/img]

Oh ye Vaseline, where are thou ?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by electroilorin(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
You can monetize anything in this world ....

You are seeing yansh I'm seeing money
Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by pussyjuliet(f): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na only her knows what she's going through cos of that big thing... Big yansh, big wahala�

1 Like

Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by sholatem(f): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
O dojo ale,ki oni umbrella to mo pe eru ni grin
Re: Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2019
Home of stretch marks........

spits..... #Tueh

(1) (Reply)

The Making Of Omo Ghetto Part 2 By Funke Akindele / Pete Edochie Is Not Dead!! / "All She Wants To Do Is Smoke And F**k" - Wizkid Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.