Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian (52036 Views)

SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian / Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu / 50 Illegal Aides Planted In Gbajabiamila’s Office - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

Oh you mean the way your once leader drank poison when IBB was coming for him. Pray this one don't go the same way.

Obviously you heard that gist from your frequent visit to mama Chinedu's beer and pepper soup joint.

Let us know when the brave Nnamdi Kanu decides to go back to Nigeria to face the tormentor of his people, after all only cowards jump bail.

I guess he's taking after the legendary Ojukwu who hightailed it out of Biafra when the cannons of the Federal soldiers were still at Asaba.

He left his people, abandoned his ideology and fled. That's the act of bravery. Isn't it?
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by NGpatriot: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
LaIabobo:

Me illiterate??

Since you want to be a tout and abusive. I'll let you know you are the dense fool.

Since you are mannerless and clearly lack decent upbringing, I'll remind you that you are brain-dead.

You probably don't have anything doing and come here typing trashy responses. Jobless animal.

Did Obasanjo not remove Atiku and declared his office vacant? You were probably a toddler then or just a grown-up slowpoke.

You must be blind or just foolish enough not to see the quote around "sack"? Or is that not supposed to ring inside your leaky brain or your brain is simply dead and finished.

Don't come here acting blunt. Joke is on you always dimwit.
Stupid a.ss dumb Nigerian.

[/s]

So, the fact that silly OBJ made the dumb and ignorant comment about vacancy means he removed Atiku from office?

Atiku was removed from office, but Atiku still spent 8 full years in office? Who was Atiku's replacement after removal?

Look here, the VP is an elected position, not an appointed position. The Nigerian majority put the VP in office just like the president and only the people via their elected reps can remove the VP from office, the only constitutional authority the constitution blessed with the power to remove the VP is a two-thirds majority of all the members of each House.

Nigeria is rasing too many ignorant and illiterate youths, they don't read, they don't think, they don't even consult google before spewing ignorant, shameful and embarrassing rubbish.

IMPEACHING THE VICE-PRESIDENT

https://lawpadi.com/process-impeaching-vice-president-nigeria/

Since you illiterates don't read, can not google and learn and you know nothing about your country, this is who and what can remove the VP from office. Get some education for your own good and stop embarrassing yourself and your village on the internet.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by NGpatriot: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
S/Court - Obasanjo Can't Declare Atiku's Seat Vacant

The Supreme Court yesterday affirmed the judgment of the Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja that the President has no power to declare the seat of the Vice President vacant.

In an unanimous judgment read by Justice Francis Ogbuagbu on behalf of Justice Femi Akintan, the court held that the office of the Vice President, having been created by the constitution, can only be removed by the constitution

https://allafrica.com/stories/200704240009.html

I hope the next illiterate person read and learn before making the same dumb and illiterate comment that the president can remove the VP.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Sirjamo: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
When the Nnewi publishers of the regional republic of Biafra want to dish out their usual fake news, that's when they would be quoting anonymous sources that exist only in their imagination!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by LaIabobo: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

So, the fact that silly OBJ made the dumb and ignorant comment about vacancy means he removed Atiku from office?

Atiku was removed from office, but Atiku still spent 8 full years in office? Who was Atiku's replacement after removal?

Look here, the VP is an elected position, not an appointed position. The Nigerian majority put the VP in office just like the president and only the people via their elected reps can remove the VP from office, the only constitutional authority the constitution blessed with the power to remove the VP is a two-thirds majority of all the members of each House.

Nigeria is rasing too many ignorant and illiterate youths, they don't read, they don't think, they don't even consult google before spewing ignorant, shameful and embarrassing rubbish.

Since you illiterates don't read, can not google and learn and you know nothing about your country, this is is who and what can remove the VP from office. Get some education for your own good and stop embarrassing yourself and your village on the internet.

So I believe you now understand the meaning of "sack" as I used in my first quote.

If you still don't understand please you are irredeemably empty. Do not quote me again.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by NGpatriot: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
When the Nnewi publishers of the regional republic of Biafra want to dish out their usual fake news, that's when they would be quoting anonymous sources that exist only in their imagination!!!!

They will jump and hop like bingo if I publish rubbish saying the VP is romancing Bobrisky based on anonymous sources. This is how bad their brain is formated to thing and reason. You don't have to feed them anything sensible, rational, logical to get them running and berserk like bingo because they are predisposed to hatred and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by NGpatriot: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
LaIabobo:

So I believe you now understand the meaning of "sack" as I used in my first quote.

If you still don't understand please you are irredeemably empty. Do not quote me again.

LaIabobo:

Did Obasanjo not remove Atiku and declared his office vacant? You were probably a toddler then or just a grown-up slowpoke.

This is the ignorant and illiterate rubbish you posted and the same rubbish I addressed. The fact that OBJ made the dumb statement you are peddling on NL doesn't mean he had the power to remove the VP, the Supreme court settled that already, he can not and he did not remove Atiku from office so stop peddling ignorant rubbish.

Even going with your diversion "sack" story, the president still cannot sack the VP so you are still not making any sense.

Please, learn and stop doing unnecessary illiterate agidi.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by olril17(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
OC831:
This is false, my uncle is an aide to Prof. on New Media and no one has been sacked or moved out of their offices. Take this down before you’re fished out.
congratulations oo
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Born2Breed(f): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
FrLukas:

Obviously you heard that gist from your frequent visit to mama Chinedu's beer and pepper soup joint.

Let us know when the brave Nnamdi Kanu decides to go back to Nigeria to face the tormentor of his people, after all only cowards jump bail.

I guess he's taking after the legendary Ojukwu who hightailed it out of Biafra when the cannons of the Federal soldiers were still at Asaba.

He left his people, abandoned his ideology and fled. That's the act of bravery. Isn't it?

Your frequent visit to Iya LukUmon kparaga joint has indeed affected your limited knowledge of history.

History is about to repeat itself again. Like Alimi and..A..,Gowon and...A ,Abacha and....A.

The first by the sword and the other two poison although one was self administered.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by pseudaria: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
NGpatriot:
Nigeria is full of illiterate and gullible youths.

The VP is not an employee of the presidency and the so called imaginary cabal don't manage the affairs of the VP.

The presidency can not go to the office of the VP to sack people, that's the job of the VPs chief of staff and the manager of the office of the VP.

This story is full of rubbish and dumb conclusions, the Nigerian news media are tabloid blogsites, they manufacture rubbish and credit the rubbish to see faceless anonymous source, they can not even name 1 of the sacked employees.

A pseudo news media with zero knowledge of the government and how it functions.

Sad.

the president has the constitutional right to hire and fire the vp's aides, the VP can only transmit names of aides to the President for confirmation. read your constitution and stop typing gibberish
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by NGpatriot: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
pseudaria:

the president has the constitutional right to hire and fire the vp's aides, the VP can only transmit names of aides to the President for confirmation. read your constitution and stop typing gibberish

Instead of asking me to read the constitution, why not just copy and paste the part of the constitution you read that from, at least I copied and posted the constitution to back up my views, please, do same.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

Your frequent visit to Iya LukUmon kparaga joint has indeed affected your limited knowledge of history.

History is about to repeat itself again. Like Alimi and..A..,Gowon and...A ,Abacha and....A.

The first by the sword and the other two poison although one was self administered.

Wait lemme guess, you administered the poison, right. Better face your destiny of breeding and leave history and politics alone for those who know.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Born2Breed(f): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
FrLukas:

Wait lemme guess, you administered the poison, right. Better face your destiny of breeding and leave history and politics alone for those who know.

Leave history to someone who wrote this " Ojukwu who hightailed it out of Biafra when the cannons of the Federal soldiers were still at Asaba. "

You are just a child,pray you are man enough to make a woman breed.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by GMbuharii: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oshigun:

Yorubas are not like you backward lot who sit under trees to be regaled with super stories and fake narratives by your deceptive elders and leaders while you clap in glee and laugh childishly. Is this not how Kanu created Jubrin Al Sudani and, disgracefully, an entire ethnic group full of professors and academics ran with that super story? It was shameful and cringeworthy to see educated adults discussing earlobes, height, palm print, cap removal, challenges to Mr.President to speak Fulfulde and such nonsense.

Yorubas deal with facts and reality. You guys can keep dreaming and fantasising about the fall of the Yorubas and Tinubu. Won't happen because politics is about permanent interest. Anyway, get yourselves excited. That is what you do best until others burst your bubble as always happens inevitably.

grin

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by GMbuharii: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
mercyville:

He is right and on spot.

Yes,everybody knows the real betrayers and they are Igbos.

These are verified Igbo betrayals to Yoruba,South,North and the whole Nigeria...
Igbos betrayals..

1.Azikiwe betrayed the South to give power to the North.

2.Igbos later backstabbed the North and South by killing their leaders.

3.Aguiyi Ironsi betrayed Nigeria by foisting Unitary System of govt on the populace with decree 34.

4.Igbos betrayed Nigeria by supporting Abacha through the 1millon people march.

5.Igbos betrayed the South by always voting for the North.

6.Igbos betrayed Yorubas by voting for Tofa,another Northerner....

7.Ojukwu betrayed Awolowo by starting a war they both decided was not going to happen as soon as Awolowo left.Ojukwu wanted Gowon to think that Awolowo and he agreed that the SE should go to war.

8.Ironsi (Igbo)betrayed Effiong (Akwa Ibom)..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/biafra-and-echoes-of-1966-ironsi-exposed-my-dad-to-coup-plotters-son-of-ojukwus-deputy/

The list goes on...

grin

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

Leave history to someone who wrote this " Ojukwu who hightailed it out of Biafra when the cannons of the Federal soldiers were still at Asaba. "

You are just a child,pray you are man enough to make a woman breed.

Lol. OK it's been a slice of heaven and I'd love to continue this with you but I'd rather joust with someone who was born to THINK and not someone who was just born to BREED. You can get your la.zy ass off my mentions now and go and breed or something.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by mercyville: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin
Stop being a dunce just for a moment nah!! Take this!

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by richie240: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Successlane:

Oya, wailers, food do ready.
Before!
They've been having a feast from page 1.

The way these wailers and 'born to hate' keep themslves busy by imaginary crisis in the villa shows they have no future plan.
That's true tho. The hate index in d average wailer is unparalleled.
Hmmm....."Born to hate", that's a new (but factual) one.

Before they open their eyes to reality come 2023, the 'born to rule' would already be miles ahead.
This is how they'll wail forever! Its a DNA tingy.
Tell them to 'build bridges', tah...its insult and hate they know!
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by JonDon12: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
ursullalinda:
In a sane country a prof like Osibanjo cant be a Vice to some one who can't locate his certificate.

Its not craziness. It is sophisticated cowardice. Even if GEJ was a drunkard, went back on his word, was clueless, how can anyone vote for an animal like Buhari. If GEJ is clueless, Buhari is brainless. If GEJ is a drunkard, Buhari is a terrorist, If GEJ lacks integrity, Buhari cannot even spell the word.

Yet OmoYoruba voted for him to secure VP. Now dem use your VP do yeye. 2023 ko 3023 ni. Pipe dream. Instead of you to struggle survive on your own merits like the Ibo do, una vote for Buhari think say Osibanjo go give una Awoof. Yet u will come and say Ibos are not politically astute. Odes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by richie240: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Elemosho478:

You mean the Igbo generation that have been slaves to PDP

Peter Obi licked Atiku's ass for the VP's position but it all result in failure because the Igbo race are losers

You are proud to be a loser and a slave

AmuDimpka:

The last time I checked ...it was fulani that gave Yoruba the name and we know the meaning of that name and how it is in ilorin

Please define slaves again ?
I know u didn't ask me o, but I can answer it sir.
There are many definitions of 'slave' but according to the 20th edition of d PDP dictionary, which u are very conversant with, A slave is he who has duely served his master diligently for over two decades (20 yrs) but is refused freedom and has willingly and wholeheartedly accepted to PERMANENTLY continue in his servitude to his master yet makes mockery of the free born.

kpomkwem!
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by AmuDimpka: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
richie240:

I know u didn't ask me o, but I can answer it sir.
According to the 20th edition of d PDP dictionary, which u are very conversant with, A slave is he who has duely served his master diligently for over two decades (20 yrs) but is refused freedom and has willingly and wholeheartedly accepted to PERMANENTLY continue in his servitude to his master.

kpomkwem!

And also their masters give them their names and they are happy to bear such ....
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by richie240: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
AmuDimpka:

And also their masters give them their names and they are happy to bear such ....
I'm glad u didn't dispute my definition of 'slave'.

Nwannem, enjoy ur perpetual servitude!

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by AmuDimpka: 4:09am On Nov 07, 2019
richie240:

I'm glad u didn't dispute my definition of 'slave'.

Nwannem, enjoy ur perpetual servitude!

This is servitude...when ilorin a Yoruba land is lost To strangers

You still bear slave name .(yar.iba)

You have chunks of Lagos gone

Let's redefine slaves again

What about your errand boy again
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Uchek(m): 4:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Who betrayed Awolowo[quote author=Smartchoiice post=83779785]
Betraying Awolowo was your gravest mistake.[/quo
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:30am On Nov 07, 2019
osibanjio will be the president in a few days
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by richie240: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
AmuDimpka:

This is servitude...when ilorin a Yoruba land is lost To strangers

You still bear slave name .(yar.iba)

You have chunks of Lagos gone

Let's redefine slaves again

What about your errand boy again

Lolz,
What has bn seen can not be unseen!
What has bn defined cannot be undefined.......
Ndo...

Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
NGpatriot:
Fake news as usual...

Next...

Lol am very sure u most have confirm the news by now to be legit, zombies everywhere
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
contigiency:
Wicked souls trying very hard to pitch Mr president against his vice. You said the president has approved the sacking of the affected aids according to your informant. But you could not do a further investigation or even ask that your informant, who proposed the sacking of those aids.

This poorly written and intellectually bankrupt article will end up as fake as numerous others written by these same fake people all in the name of politics. I said this because the buhari that I know will never interfere or disrespect the vice president. Buhari is simply a gentle man far more than the previous presidents we have had.

Lol see this one wailing and crying more than the affected aides self, u sound like a drowning man who only has little emotional tantrums to save himself from drowning
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Story... story...una go die on top Osinbajo matter....PDP is mad!

Lol another deranged one on the loose
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by contigiency(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

Lol see this one wailing and crying more than the affected aides self, u sound like a drowning man who only has little emotional tantrums to save himself from drowning

If you are not delusional, and looking for negative news to rejoice on, you would have asked the mad man spreading such fake news to help with the list of the affected persons. Until they do so, there is nobody to sympathies for.
Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
contigiency:

If you are not delusional, and looking for negative news to rejoice on, you would have asked the mad man spreading such fake news to help with the list of the affected persons. Until they do so, there is nobody to sympathies for.

All this empty people sef, do civil service publish names of staffs disengaged or sacked.... You can't be using emotion over logic and be conversing with me, let me tell you what u read right there is the truth am sorry for u maybe u ain't privy to official matters at the Villa I mean how can u be surprised that there were fired What makes u think this is fake news??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Probes Okorocha, Ohakim And Ihedioha / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos / Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.