Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates (70108 Views)

Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2019
God who created you with a natural feeling for sex asked you to marry in order to avoid funication.Yet you choose a different path of living without a partner..Truth be told,the highest sex scandal is found in these types of institutions,but most times its always covered from the public.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Cumpel1615:
which time? They have not committed any offense please, highest is to expel them from the church.

98% of priest and Reverend sisters have sex secretly, a friend of mine was sleeping with one almost on a daily basis so many years ago, she visits him frequently.

This one made the news because they got pregnant. I am 100% sure that as I am typing this post now, one priest or nun is doing it.

Typical lawlessness of the primitive mind.
Why do you expect them to be expelled if they did not commit any offence?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594898_img20150621205057_png59a7c1a1490ec096fed5119f3ba6e41f

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Greenback: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Cassava Sha!!!!

Yesterday one feminist/lesbo gave up her lesbo and testified of her new found life of,of course, cassava grin
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by and1one: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2019
KONJI is a Bastard o
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
See the way I just dey laugh inside motor.
How can I be a nun please?
Do I have to be a Catholic to be a nun?
I like what i see, can you be my nun.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by syntax50: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2019
THATS THE POWER OF BLACK DICK; IF YOU GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO A VERILE BLACK MAN YOU MUSS GET BELLE
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by KrystosCJ(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2019
The scenario kind of plays out like the woman who was accused of adultery.

Where are the men who are responsible? If they cannot be found, then what I suggest is that the children be trained in a children's home run by the Catholic Church pending when the nuns, after relinquishing their vows of chastity officially, get a job and be able to take care of them.

Maybe when the children are doing well and their mothers are better off, the fathers may surface.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Minemrys: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Nmezor:
Hmmm, they could HV been raped who knowns? Let them investigate wella. I really wana knw wat went down
raped fire. Abegi. That means Rev fatherz wey dy get pikin na rape pers0n rape them na. They're human. It's n0t like they c0mmitted a crime.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by ashawopikin(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Den collect big big African preeks
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by anonimi: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2019
MarianaTrench:
Do which time?

Will they be sent to jail?

Who said anything about jail?
Why can't you read to understand before you start jumping around in excitement to respond?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by realstars: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2019
The pregnancy mare be natural, its happened more than 2000 years ago. So history may repeat itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by addexx: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2019
They couldn't resist the black mamba grin

They're missionary

So they redirected their mission to the black mamba .

In a 'missionary' manner cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by tillaman(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
In spartan voice * ahu ahu ahu* grin
you too sabi breh!! Accolades
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Minemrys: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2019
Oriyomin25:
Which one be body no be firedwood? the last time i checked they don't force them to make the vow of going celibate.. las las everything na scam.
religi0n ma na scam. Anybody wey want worship God make e do am the way him like and how e no go affect anybody. Las las, abraham no go church or m0sque even adam and eve sef. Na God be d koko.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2019
charliboy654:

I like what i see, can you be my nun.

Yes but first of all click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Please let's help my boy win. Thank you
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Gtuns(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2019
kenir:
One Jesus was not enough

now we're going to have two! grin

Abi three grin
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by justtoodark: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2019
blizard44:
So Rev Sisters now dey do totori?

Why didn't I join the Seminary when I had the chance? !

I've never seen ladies that are prettier than nuns - our black nuns especially. They're usually blessed round and round.

No be father leave mass marry one babi like that for Kaduna?
If any nun fit ditch the vocation marry me, we're gonna lead the best of marital life.

With the crop of ladies out here in the street, the best bet right now for peace of mind is renegade nuns grin

seriously,i tell you....women nowadays on the streets are loosin it by the day....
no joke....
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by dederocs(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Everyone now knows all these religious schemes is for selfish purposes...let the ladies Bleep
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by IkUKU01(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2019
uboma:

Indeed! Why didn't they report the rape incident?

There is really nothing to know, there are several Nuns like these who break the code by having sex and getting pregnant in the process.
mention two of the several yet
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Myhusband(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2019
if the pope father and mom celibate, I wonder how he will be on earth overseeing the Catholics denomination

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Dubembiafra: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2019
"they both breached strict rules of chastity but the welfare of their children is upper most"
Long live Holy Catholic church, the only church that instituted by Christ himself
The only church that values human lives no matter your mistakes

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Gtuns(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2019
ornicus:
Stay away from fallen men, you no go hear. Now you too don fall.

New blacked video concept right there lipsrsealed

Blacked video concept lol grin
Bro you bad ooh

If u can relate with, to make heaven no sure for u oh
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by justtoodark: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2019
bullshitt....this nun bull is nonesense....

i heard of stories were many of them were raped....
its just comin out now because of internet....

this have been going on for centuries....
bullshitt....

it would not wonder me,if mother teresa was raped too....

yeah,i said it....!!

f you all christian hypocrites....!!
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by McSpeedy04: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Ishilove:
What are they 'probing' again bikonu?? Two adult women scratched their itch and got pregnant. End of.

They should tell who are responsible for the pregnancies and have the Catholic church squeeze them for child support angry
actually they cheated on Jesus since they're married to Jesus. I'm sure you're one who won't stand for infidelity? grin

Beside, some of this women are as promiscuous as their reverend fathers.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Michaelcas(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2019
blizard44:
So Rev Sisters now dey do totori?

Why didn't I join the Seminary when I had the chance? !

I've never seen ladies that are prettier than nuns - our black nuns especially. They're usually blessed round and round.

No be father leave mass marry one babi like that for Kaduna?
If any nun fit ditch the vocation marry me, we're gonna lead the best of marital life.

With the crop of ladies out here in the street, the best bet right now for peace of mind is renegade nuns grin
man, i like you already
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Nicerazor(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2019
They finally tasted the forbidden fruit ‘Apple’ pls don’t cast them away from the garden. Adam and Eve already paid the ultimate price.
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Proffdada: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2019
jesvic91:
They tasted the sweetness of black d*ck

Hallelujah!
BBC missionary grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by obowunmi(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2019
Get that big African mandigo
Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by Michaelcas(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2019
kenir:
One Jesus was not enough
now we're going to have two! grin
man, wtf!

1 Like

Re: 2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates by jiggyman(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2019
anonimi:

The investigation is for breaching whatever relevant laws were breached at the time of having s3x that led to the pregnancy.
Those culpable need to be punished, according to the relevant rules of the church.
You do the crime, you should be ready to do the time.
having sex is crime abi oga the highest form of punishment will be to expel them stop saying rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.