Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery (35294 Views)

Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped / Goalkeeper David Ospina Discharged From Hospital After Head Collision (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by GistWorld(f): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Everton midfielder, Andre Gomes has been discharged from hospital after a successful surgery to repair horrific fracture-dislocation on his right ankle.

The 26-year-old Portuguese star suffered a fracture-dislocation to his right ankle after a challenge from winger Son Heung-min sent him crashing into Serge Aurier in the 78th minute of Sunday's 1-1 draw with Tottenham at Goodison Park.

On Monday, November 4, the former Barcelona star had a procedure to repair the fracture dislocation and the surgery was successful.

In a statement on Tuesday, Everton said: 'Following a successful operation yesterday, Andre Gomes has now been discharged from hospital and will continue his rehabilitation under the care of our medical team.'

While the club is yet reveal time frame on his return to first-team action, Gomes is unlikely to play again this season.

Source>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/everton-star-andre-gomes-discharged.html

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by Omoh89: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Imagine say na naija 3years na im he go spend for igbobi before them go come finally refer am to those baba wey dey set bone...but on the brighter side so happy for gomes,speedy recovery

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by Slawormir: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Damnnñnnnn

Gomez is a real niggarrr

Get well bro

Reminds me of Aaron Ramsey

Occupational hazards

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by chinchonglee(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
10nk God..

I remember wen i had dislocation nd my parents called an hausa man to fix it...

Dat man nearly killed me. I shout shout shout till i taya to shout.

D pain nor be small ooo but see hw oyibo do surgery sharp sharp.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by okdhgfvveiop: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
lipsrsealed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by Zionzuba: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
That's a positive one. I also wish the same for our own uzoho

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by IdioticNLmods: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
And in Australia they want to pay women equal amount they pay men as if women go through this gory injuries.

We must protest, this is injustice and unacceptable.

Quick recovery to Gomez

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by Wuuworld(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Quick Return Bro.
The Pitch is missing you.
We football fans are praying for you.

NEVER AGAIN SHALL YOU BE BROKEN.

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by Donkenny511(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Thank God he's playing in the EPL

if na Naija wey we dey, any injury wey get the word "horrific" dey end career straight

Leg wey break don straight within 3 days na wa ooo

Oyinbo I hail oooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by donbrowser(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
See country where everything is working.
God bless the doctors in gbobi, you are trying in your own little way cause your lecturers in school studied under lamps and candles, they taught you without salaries sometimes and with limited equipments.
Once again God bless all of you but you see those corrupt leaders, they shall have their part in duplex of fire.

Ase!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by blackboy2star(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Happy recovery, I love Son's reaction that day...

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by samuel19222(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
eyah
Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by sunnywhyt007: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by Jh0wsef(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hm
Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by Valwezzy: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Good, I wish him a speedy recovery.

If na Naija, the doctors would Amputate the Leg grin..that's after they must have hanged it up tire with wire cool cheesy grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by ambrosedmax(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Seriously? Just under how many days?

Now starts his healing process.

Seriously I envy how these people give serious care and attention to their plAyers "investments"

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by uitbulde: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
b
Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by femtex007(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Am happy for him oh. I wish him quick recovery.

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by virginboy1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sharp Sharp.... cheesy.

Just imagine if He is a player playing for Nigeria League... cry

Nigeria league football will get better someday

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by KINGreignn: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnñnnnn

Gomez is a real niggarrr

Get well bro
Hey niqqur,
He's a hillbilly, a golden toe's no negroid, stop using such words at hill billies.
A niggar is a racist word a white man use for a black man.

Also, he's not your bro, he's a stranger, he knows you not, care less about you or your existence.

Live with that fact bro!

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by visita: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wish him speedy recovery

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by divoteeomoope: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
chinchonglee:
10nk God..

That's Nigeria for u o

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by IamPatriotic(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
I doubt this fastness o, hope they sure say them set the broken bone well?
Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Good news.

If na Nigeria, career don end be that.

Speedy healing and recovery Gomes!

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
I knew that injury was not going to last like people imagined.

it was dislocation, no fracture. if the bones are properly positioned back in the joint, even without treatment the body will produce chemicals to make it heal and get back to normal.

unlike torn ligament or muscles.

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by LORDKing001: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
chinchonglee:
10nk God..

But you got healed within a year
Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
when I thought he's done for the season already, due to the injury.

that's a good news.

reminds me of Kurt Zuoma's in 2016, I was thinking the same of Gomes.

lucky him.
Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by electroilorin(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Thank God for this guy life ooo....

Omo the leg was kind of vertical ni o... E change angle completely come be like T-square

Re: Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery by 0monnak0da: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
chinchonglee:
10nk God..

How do you know it was "oyibo" that did the surgery?

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot / Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga Enjoying Movie Nights With Their Daughter Mia & Ava.