Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Gay Rights Advocate, Bisi Alimi And His Husband, Anthony Davis Are Celebrated Th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Rights Advocate, Bisi Alimi And His Husband, Anthony Davis Are Celebrated Th (383 Views)

Bisi Alimi And Husband Expose Their Pubic Hair In Shirtless Bathroom Selfie / Bisi Alimi And His Husband Lounge Poolside As They Begin Their Honeymoon / Bisi Alimi And Husband, Anthony Davis Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gay Rights Advocate, Bisi Alimi And His Husband, Anthony Davis Are Celebrated Th by phcblog: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2019
Bisi marked the special day by sharing a photo of them enjoying a date together and then wrote: 'Three years we said: “I Do”. If I have to do it again I will do it with you. I am happy to have you in my life @ajd_3030 and words can’t express the joy you bring. Here is to the next three years and more.'

http://www.elcutieeupdates.com/2019/11/gay-rights-advocate-bisi-alimi-and-his.html

Re: Gay Rights Advocate, Bisi Alimi And His Husband, Anthony Davis Are Celebrated Th by Promotions: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2019
I don't know why this is funny but it's funny..which is the husband please? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

“proud Is An Understatement”- Davido Tells Mayorkun After His Sold Out Concert / Miss Bayelsa 2019 First Face Audition Was A Success / 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Temitope Osoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.