Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady (31996 Views)

Alaafin Oyo: Marrying Igbo Woman Remain My Greatest Fulfilment In Life / Olubayo Adesola: Dogs Are Not Reared In Ara, Osun State. It's A Taboo / Ooni Cannot Marry The Single Mother, Emmanuella, It’s A Taboo – Palace Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gloriagee:
I actually thought u were intelligent since u were so quick to throw around the idiot word around. Im sure you are unaware of the risks of scarring but the word, mutilation should have given you an insight. Feel free to support it all in the guise of raising chaste females but remember when filling visa forms to the Uk and maybe US, you will be asked to indicate if you have ever supported the act.

I asked you a simple question why is it such a huge and oppressive deal when no one sees anything wrong with strapping a male child down and mutilating the most sensitive part of his body without his consent?
Is it because a girl is at the receiving end?
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by GoldChest(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
forghon:
If she don't fart in my presence, shes not mine

Word

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Duggedised12(f): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
All this people making marriage look like a master/slave relationship oya if an ibo woman farts in the presence of her husband call family meeting report her to the gods and fine her a white hen, ten kola nuts and and a bottle local gin cos na only that one una sabi do all in the name of culture undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by newoffer: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
u mean fart that has no gauge or guard to stop if from oozing out

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Samuels90: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Farting is cool, buh Some ladies fart shocked shocked..
Eat everything they see and come feed u with bad gas. grin
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Pusyiter(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Guyz note.
If a man or a woman you are dating cannot fart in your presence, he/she has something to hide.
Run for your life wink
Factfinder1:
grin grin grin angry

I can't marry a lady we can't play and mess for each other ....I need a a playmate and a home not a serious woman always speaking good English

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Gloriagee(f): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
I think for hygiene reasons. N possibly for aesthetic reasons. I have a close friend who declined cos they said they didnt want to as they didnt have the child consent at that age. It literally petrifies me to think about it.

lilbest4:
I asked you a simple question why is it such a huge and oppressive deal when no one sees anything wrong with strapping a male child down and mutilating the most sensitive part of his body without his consent?
Is it because a boy is at the receiving end?
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Chukwurah003: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
Rubbish talk. That's why men always see themselves as demigod. If farting in your presence disgust you then we are not meant to be together

Farting in anyone’s presence is disgusting
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Gloriagee(f): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Apology accepted. Cheers

lilbest4:
sorry for the insult, I somehow misinterpreted your post.
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Gloriagee(f): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yeah it is but it is not a taboo.

Chukwurah003:

Farting is disgusting
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Yabariki: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Suprising
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
The doorgy fart is the sexiest fart any lady can do in front of her man..we like that sht gringringrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by mechanics(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
She should have simply apologize, farting may not be controlled at times.
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by joepepsy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
If I marry you and you no mess for my presence for one year I will divorce,cos there would be lot you are still hiding.
Nlolo:
A young lady of igbo descent has revealed in a video posted online that it is very bad for an igbo woman to fart in the presence of her husband.

The beautiful lady made reference to a certain igbo woman who's currently having issues with her husband, over the fact that she farted in his presence and refused to apologize even when her husband demanded from her an apology.

Click the link below to watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4hHB92Bkuw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by LORDKing001: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
sanmtiago:
Dullard.
This one wan just trend.
Raise your hand if you don’t see a meaning in her message
Bucaramanga
Buccaneers
Sailors
Nurse men
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Ebonygirl1(f): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
lilbest4:
Is it because a girl is at the receiving end?

Why are you even asking? undecided circumcised men can still enjoy sex. Circumcised women cannot

Not to mention the fact that they could use the same dirty tools and give her an infection. The thing is just barbaric

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Bimpe29: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hilariously dogmatic. grin
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
tinny898:
But the husband can fart in the presence of his wife?
Better go and sleep if you no get work.

She's talking about a particular culture.
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by iykololo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nlolodo:
A young lady of igbo descent has revealed in a video posted online that it is very bad for an igbo woman to fart in the presence of her husband.

The beautiful lady made reference to a certain igbo woman who's currently having issues with her husband, over the fact that she farted in his presence and refused to apologize even when her husband demanded from her an apology.

Click the link below to watch the video

It is even a taboo that u are mentioning the act itself. Women r beautiful creatures, them farting is a turn off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4hHB92Bkuw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Sprumbaba: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
thundafire:
then dnt Fart in ur wife presence too

Why would I do that? 12 years now and none of has done that bullshit.
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by inspitation: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
abeeeggii keep kwayet this happens when you marry your ancestors as they will tag it disrespectful

me and hubby dey do messing competition for house and we laugh over it and say first to do no dey pain
and get ready for the next messing spree

pls marry your friend to avoid stories for the gods

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Poshai: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
something wey me n my Hubz dey use do competition give ourselves...

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Strech(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Baba women mess no be here. You know say dem sabi swallow anything. E get some kind mess dey wifey dey do I dey provoke.
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by AngelicBeing: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
2015 I underwent a surgery for peptic ulcer, the doctor recommended I should fart to start the healing process. That was when I realized fart was valuable.
It actually happened when I was with my hubby. It was faint but we celebrated it like the premier league. Free yourself, don't be constrained by any dogma be free. My hubby bought me my 3rd range Rover after I got healed
tongue

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by udoakwa(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
if u can't mess in my presence then we joke/make jest about it, then sorry i can't marry u cos it's sure u are a pretender, i like my woman to always be free around me n playful all d time
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by chineduemmao: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Originality007:
grin Is not a taboo Madam, but depend on the kind of mess, Some mess will almost choke to dealth...
That one na atrocity
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Dicktionary: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
I thought Albino Homosepians were smart but these Femalesepian just prove me wrong.
Hypocrite every were, Why should I be ashamed of Releasing Gaseous Molecule from my rectum, While i am with my Homosapien Spouse, when we have Happily seen, touch, Suck, wiggle, Tickle our Various Private parts, in the other Settlement.
Some of us even knows the shape of our Spouse private part even when blind folded.
Gaseous disposal is a natural occurance for evey living Homosapien, It doesn't matter how you do it with, or where you do it.
Be a proud Polluter!!! smh
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by sunboy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
It’s even worse that this is coming from a lady, a young lady sef! So the saying that some ladies consented to being slaves is real. This mumu taboo just weak me sha
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Amarabae(f): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
I fart very loud in front of my husband and we both laugh over it.
There was a time I farted, boom my baby boy farted immediately and we thought it's over, my hubby summarized the farting competition with a loud thunder grin cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" / El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau / Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.