Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually (26172 Views)

Catholic Priests Support Ochanja Fire Victims With N25m & Another N100m / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by richard16(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
sure
I'm not a fan of church but there is God! I will like to PM you...
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by alexvic12: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
2009 I am a member of redeemed. I attend throne room when I visit maitaima, my pastor always demanding a favor from me.

I used to work at the ministry of foreign affairs.so many people travelled abroad because of me.

I got to know the pastor when he threatened to cause me if I don't donate
I am now an atheist

Sorry about that pastor. Demons used him.
Jesus loves you. Please fund your way to him.
That last day, there's no excuse for losing your salvation.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Baroba(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mufasa himself, God bless you nna.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by baratech: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Good
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by able20(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hhansome:
Between this man and Bola Tinubu, who should we avoid most in Nigeria?
Both are bad and should be avoided in fact that fake prophet is worse
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
2009 I am a member of redeemed. I attend throne room when I visit maitaima, my pastor always demanding a favor from me.

I used to work at the ministry of foreign affairs.so many people travelled abroad because of me.

I am now an atheist

welcome. want to be my friend
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by decatalyst(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist

You left the ministry of foreign affairs already?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Barondenigeria:

cheesy
See man of God oo
Who be man of God?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Andercruz: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist

Dear, irrespective of any threat from anyone, still go back to Christ. Pls do. Christ is really alive. He still cares. He still does. No man's attitude should take you away from the love of God. In our ignorance, he cares a lot more. God bless you dearly.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by STARKACE(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist

That's not an excuse, the pastor wronged you not Christianity. You can't blame religion for the errors of humans

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Kingv(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist

No man is worth sending you to hell
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Nwaokeigbo(f): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Factfinder1 post=83792888]

Pls help a sister too. Can I pm you?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by mamatwiny(f): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Rexnegro:
this dude using public stunt to gain popularity and Nigeria bloggers are assisting him.

Every good business man does advert.
I have known about this guy many years back. The guy just entered social media and vooooom! I am sure the place would have turned to some sort of mecca now.
As for power, don't joke with him.
O buru na I nuro na nti, I fu nanya. Maka na a diro e me call na Sambisa.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Boltob: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by chubinwa(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Like for this man. share for APC govt
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Factfinder1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Nwaokeigbo post=83798381][/quote]

For ?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Zchi1052(m): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hhansome:
Between this man and Bola Tinubu, who should we avoid most in Nigeria?
Him oo
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Collyno82(m): 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist
na ur choice,,, who cares
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by crackhouse(m): 5:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Rexnegro:
this dude using public stunt to gain popularity and Nigeria bloggers are assisting him.
that's what he wants and bloggers are trying to use it to cash in.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by CrazyMan(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist
Lol...that pastor crossed the line imagining threatening to curse you ontop of your own hard-earned money. That's why I do advise people to always maintain a low profile in church cos some pastor's are out for their belly and not for soul winning.

I had a similar experience when I travelled to my village some years back during the Christmas holidays...I attended the church there and they were raising funds for the church building.

I innocently came out gave my widow's mite for the ungoing church building, then visited the pastor personally in his office and gave him a personal seed for Christmas. That was an error I later regreted.

As I travelled back after the holidays, the pastor turned me to his personal ATM machine... he didn't even care if I have needs or not. He just keep on bugging my phone from personal needs to family, to church needs... It got so bad that I had to stop picking up his calls.

I learnt my lesson. From now henceforth I try to attend big churches where I won't easily be noticed cos there are hundreds of more wealthy people there, and I try as much as possible to stay low. If I'm moved to give I'll package the money in an envelope and drop it inside the boxes on the altar on a weekday.

Finally, you don't have to become an atheist because of the greed of one man, you can discover God for yourself it's not too late to do so.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Skmoda360(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist
Can I pm you? I wanna ask you some question.....
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by Skmoda360(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist
Can I pm you? I wanna ask you some question.....it's not pertaining to you being an atheist.....this is just personal.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually by ogbuefi677(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2019
Queenlovely:

I am now an atheist
Join the holy Catholic church and you will experience the worship of God is spirit and truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Testimony Of A Former Satanist - Grace Iwhere / Somali Religion & Mythology / Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.