Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer (463 Views)

Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) / Urgent Need Of A Part Time Job In Benin City / Urgent Need Of Directions From Ajah To Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer by Justanodadude: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2019
I have some articles that will be due soon and I am currently tied up. I need a very good writer to write these contents for me. The format is already ready, u just need to follow the format and headings. Pay is N1 per word. Please, I won't be responding to any beef talks concerning the pay cause it is a long term work with jobs available till March next year if a good job is done.. send me a message on WhatsApp through my bio.. thank you..
Re: Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer by Chiomzymax1: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
am interested but can't find your details
Re: Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chiomzymax1:
am interested but can't find your details
don't do this to yourself it's pure slavery ,even if you write 2 thousand words it's 2k lol,I rather dash you the money ,a labourer doesn't even work that hard,Nigerians are master's of slave labour
Re: Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer by Justanodadude: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
fabiano09:

don't do this to yourself it's pure slavery ,even if you write 2 thousand words it's 2k lol,I rather dash you the money ,a labourer doesn't even work that hard,Nigerians are master's of slave labour

Hmmm. Please dash me the money too
Re: Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Justanodadude:

Hmmm. Please dash me the money too
why i go dash you? u wey dey find slave labour . I don't know why we don't like paying fair wages in this country
Re: Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer by Justanodadude: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=fabiano09 post=83797362]
why i go dash you? u wey dey find slave labour . I don't know why we don't like paying fair wages in this country [/quote

I'm only going to reply you cause it seems just that I do. You claim we don't pay well. Do you know what I am paid that I'm paying N1.. I'll like for you to confirm your information before making some comments. It'll help a lot. Thank you.
Re: Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer by Justanodadude: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
I'll rather pay what I can afford than over pay and run with the money. It's your quest for large sum that gets people duped. Start small and grow..
Re: Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer by Justanodadude: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2019
Good morning. I still need writers. send me a whatsapp message and please ensure you are good. I got a writer and he gave me 76% plagiarised work. Thank you
Re: Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer by Justanodadude: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2019
The link is in my bio..
Re: Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer by Justanodadude: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good day everyone,
I am looking for a SEO content writer with experience in blog article writing. The potential candidate must possess the following:-

- Be able to deliver plagiarism free content.
- Have knowledge of SEO and keyword optimization
- Be able to meet deadlines and make necessary corrections
- Deliver error free articles and easily understandable sentences.

But note i have seen it all, Article spinning, copy and paste etc. So if that's your strategy don't even bother. People who believe writing is about having a laptop and a keyboard need not apply. The job is pretty easy so I don't expect you to encounter any problems while working.

Please introduce yourself No Automated or spam messages. I might ask for samples so have them near.

If all this terms are fine by You, Kindly send a WhatsApp message to 081-02-16-4773 and further details will be given.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Openings are still available.
Re: Urgent Need For An Excellent Writer by SweetBrownBuns: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
JUSTANODADUDE IS A SCAM EMPLOYER. DON'T FALL. VICTIM OF THIS THIEF

Scam Alert. Justanodadude Scammed me

I spent 2 days plus. Downloaded videos. Produced High quality article of 3500 words, spent time and resources only to be scammed by justanodadude. A fraud disgusting himself as a legit entity

Nairalanders. He made it clear he wasn't going to pay for my services

He never engaged him that he wouldn't be paying for my services and was High handed dishing out curses at me all through our interactions. 

The screenshots is a pretty never for once said he was going to pay me at the end of the month. I will never agree to such treatment

Immediately I finished writing, I noticed all. Forms of attitude. I simply told him he had a right to curse me but should pay for my services and we part ways. He went on ranting saying I had attitude for asking for my dues and blocked me but first saying he won't pay for my servixes

Is this 1775 where slavery is yet. To be abolished?

Mods

I spent at least 500 MB downloading videos just to acquaint with instructions for this project. Only for me to finish the project and justanodadude started throwing all sort of attitude with the intent of not paying. 

I completed the project. Yet he didn't pay for my services

Mods, writers be aware of this fraudster. I'll be posting his emails, phone numbers and website. Stay clear so you don't fall victim at the hands of this slave master

NOTE HIS EMAILS, MONIKER AND PHONE NUMBERS TO ADD TO THE LIST OF SCAMMERS ON THE FORUM

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Anheuser-busch Inbev Graduate Trainee Program / Vacancy / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.