Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 AM

Urgent!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!!! (1145 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!!! by AiJay015: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Please does anyone know about this:

Following your response to our advert in the Guardian newspaper for employment you are invited for an interview and the details are as follows: venue:Deejones petroleum, 43 Joel ogunaike, ikeja GRA. Date: Thursday 7th November, 2019. Time: 1.00pm. Thank you. Dr Godson Agbim

Please, if you have gone for an interview there before or are working there, I'd like to know. I can't remember applying for this place before. And it feels strange that I decided not to go for the interview the last time I was called (cos I couldn't afford the transport fare at the time) but I was still invited a 2nd time.

Please and please! I need a reply as soon as possible, cos I can't afford to waste any transport fare as I'd have to borrow now as it is to be there tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: Urgent!!!! by Brozok: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Google the name of the firm & find time b4 the date of the said interview to check out d address/business premise of d company. Instead of HR dept or Manpower capital or better still admin dept d msg says DR agbim. Just be careful ooooo cool cool
Re: Urgent!!!! by arangee: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
AiJay015:
Please does anyone know about this:

Following your response to our advert in the Guardian newspaper for employment you are invited for an interview and the details are as follows: venue:Deejones petroleum, 43 Joel ogunaike, ikeja GRA. Date: Thursday 7th November, 2019. Time: 1.00pm. Thank you. Dr Godson Agbim

Please, if you have gone for an interview there before or are working there, I'd like to know. I can't remember applying for this place before. And it feels strange that I decided not to go for the interview the last time I was called (cos I couldn't afford the transport fare at the time) but I was still invited a 2nd time.

Please and please! I need a reply as soon as possible, cos I can't afford to waste any transport fare as I'd have to borrow now as it is to be there tomorrow. Thanks.

This is nothing but fraud. That 'Dr. Agbim' in the message makes it fake. No hr dept. writes that way.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!!! by peteri: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Please want to know if you attended the interview. Got an invitation for lecturing position and the name Dr Godson Agbim was attached to the letter. Please help

(1) (Reply)

Quanlee Overseas Warehouse Graduate Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / #2K For Each Referral. Cash Out Now With This New App. Refer As Many People / Inter Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.