Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

#i Believe In Akon Concert - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / #i Believe In Akon Concert (574 Views)

Sen Akon Eyakenyi Empowers Youths Of Ikot Abasi Federal Constituency / I Believe In Akon Press Conference / Pictures From Goldberg's Ariya Repete Concert In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#i Believe In Akon Concert by Spaneesheyez: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
*Eket Senatorial District youths reaffirm support to their Senator with 'I Believe in Akon' Concert*

All is set for the epoc making 'I Believe in Akon' Concert.

The initiative put together to celebrate the hardworking Senator who has in less than four (4) months actively engaged in manpower development in the areas of Oil & Gas thereby equipping youths of the Senatorial District with different skills for placement in open opportunities in different companies.

The concert will witness various performances in music, drama, dance and commedy.

The concert is schedule to hold on Saturday, November 9th, 2019 at QIC Primary School grounds, Eket Oron Road, Eket. Akwa Ibom State. Time: 12noon.

Briefing newsmen at the constituency office of the Senator, the Special Assistant on media to the Senator, Peace Etop, said the purpose of the event is to bring youths together to reaffirm their believe on the 'Better Deal' Senator who has put smiles on the faces of Eket Senatorial District youths after four (4) long years of wasteful representation.

The event is going to feature the 'who is who' in the entertainment industry of Eket Senatorial District and beyond while Party faithfuls will be on ground to enjoy the event.

For Inquiries, check the attached flyer for more details.

(1) (Reply)

NNSSĀ  '89 Set Holds Fun Filled 30th Anniversary And Reunion Dinner / Fight Breaks Out As Man Sneezes Without Covering His Mouth / I Need A Soldier For Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.