Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph (47319 Views)

Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by luluosas(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Shut up that your smelling mouth. Yeye man
denko:
Careless mother looking for a scapegoat
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by luluosas(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
These children are surely witches and wizard, and they are even flying in the afternoon. What a pity!
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by ocheejemb: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Many of you people are not OK

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Brightest04(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
This was not ordinary, their devish action might have been ordered by someone yet unknown to do it or being possessed by some evil spirit.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Henri8: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Those Edo children na witches and should be sold into slavery.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Larrykaysail(m): 12:29am On Nov 07, 2019
MDBrand:
Don't tell me that girl is 8
she is BIG 8, LOL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by rickdaking(m): 1:54am On Nov 07, 2019
tongue
angrythey should flog her destiny and her virginity out angry

then they should flog her bro until he carries pepper by himself and chooks it inside his gbola.

though Las Las.. the stain of murder shall be upon their very beings.. till death. just like when Cain killed his brother.
innocent blood that has Been shed shall always cry out continuously against those responsible for their deaths
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by credibleVal(m): 1:57am On Nov 07, 2019
denko:
fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by 9jaRealist: 6:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Happyguy201:
the amount of bad things happening in Nigeria eh one would think its a curse

Unfortunately bad stuff happens EVERYWHERE....
In the US (for example), a 6-year-old shot and killed his 3-year-old brother.
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Happyguy201: 6:06am On Nov 07, 2019
9jaRealist:

Unfortunately bad stuff happens EVERYWHERE....
In the US (for example), a 6-year-old shot and killed his 3-year-old brother.
>

Nigeria own is too much,
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by 9jaRealist: 6:12am On Nov 07, 2019
Happyguy201:
Nigeria own is too much,

Maybe and maybe not...
In the US, for example, there are about 50,000 gun-related homicides every years.

Not sure more bad stuff is happening...
It’s just the Internet dumps it on us these days. Before SM, would we have heard this story?
>
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by ImaIma1(f): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2019
denko:

And you know this how? Or you just feel like blaming the mother. So if her baby is sleeping, she has to sit down and watch him/her sleep in case her children kill him/her. Ok
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by LadySarah: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2019
denko:

You,the Op and Everyone who liked your post are Very foolish.

So the new mother doesnt have anyother job to do than sit and watch her baby All day?
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Obiaksnews: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Every family is dynamic, each family has its own problems and peculiarities. The fact that me and you didn't experience it, doesn't mean other families don't experience it.
luminouz:

Jealousy abi?

Why didn't you kill your younger siblings too?

That shiit is more than ordinary
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Pataricatering(f): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sibling rivalry ! Really sad .
Obiaksnews:
This is a clear case of jealousy, the kids were threatened that they have lost the affection and attention their mum used to give them before the coming of the new baby.

Sad case...
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by frozen70g(f): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
denko:

How was the mum careless ❓

So does it mean that a child of 8yrs and 6yrs can't mind a child while there mum rushes out to get groceries

The children were just being naughty and it has cost them the life of their own siblings
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Isoduwa:
Rip Edo state it's finish �
you are brain dead and a stupid dumb asshole. Your life is finish, you will die ugly.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Myhusband:

I was confused with the age as well, the second girl should be around 10yrs while the older should be 13 to 14

is the new born baby a boy? I guess they're girls. imagine graduating these devil marketers to Ogbange at early age

Edo people I fear them, after Hausa, Rivers States, Ogun state na Edo follow
Ogun god of Iron will rape ur mother, Edo kill u.
Cunfusion will not finish ur family because one incident u just insult the entire state.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Isoduwa(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Essential:

you are brain dead and a stupid dumb asshole. Your life is finish, you will die ugly.

It's finish � since you don't know your mate
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Myhusband(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Essential:

Ogun god of Iron will rape my mother, Edo kill me. Cunfusion will not finish my family because one incident u just insult the entire state.

Edo state is an horrible state, even your response vindicate my fact about you people, may what you wishes yourself and your family come to pass

kids with his Africa mentality. how far have your prayer improve your life, how much less ya curse

you people hate the truth. dummy everywhere
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

Edo state is an horrible state, even your response vindicate my fact about you people, may what you wishes yourself and your family come to pass

kids with his Africa mentality. how far have your prayer improve your life, how much less ya curse

you people hate the truth. dummy everywhere
may thunder from the pit of hell viciously strike ur entire family. There is no need to be reasonable with tribalist like u. I wish i can see u one on one so that u can physically testify to my Africa mentality. I dont blame u, it is China and their cheap phone that give u chance to talk. Edo kill u and ur stupid father, while Ogun will continue to rape the female members of ur family. Next time think twice b4 comment on any post.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Myhusband(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2019
Essential:

may thunder from strike my entire family. There is no need to be reasonable with tribalist like u. I wish i can see u one on one so that u can physically testify to my Africa mentality. I dont blame u, it is China and their cheap phone that give u chance to talk.

do you know who your blabbing your filthy hands with? you will see me one on one and you go fit stand dey follow me yarn this kindergarten talk

you should learn how to construct good sentences first before threatening and blabbing here, I'm not ya mate you can be telling those jargons you cooked up there

so because mumu like you used China phone means everyone you see share in your wretched lifestyle

you're just one global iidiot that's craving attention. get lost and play with ya toys. nonsense
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

do you know who your blabbing your filthy hands with? you will see me one on one and you go fit stand dey follow me yarn this kindergarten talk

you should learn how to construct good sentences first before threatening and blabbing here, I'm not ya mate you can be telling those jargons you cooked up there

so because mumu like you used China phone means everyone you see share in your wretched lifestyle

you're just one global iidiot that's craving attention. get lost and play with ya toys. nonsense
your foolish father will die a miserable and i pity ur poor mother because when Ogun finish with her and cripple her. She will regret the day she gave birth to u.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Myhusband(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2019
Essential:

my foolish father will die a miserable and i pity my poor mother because when Ogun finish with her and cripple her. She will regret the day she gave birth to miserable me.

so shall it be as you wishes dumb kid? keep cursing your parents early death

so what else is new? at least people can see what I'm talking about in Edo people.

it's in you people nature to be wild with your fellow human being, the only different BTW Edo and Hausa is the religion fanaticism

while Hausa are religion fanaticism, Edo are confirmed traditionalist who use Christian religion as covered face
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

so shall it be as you wishes dumb kid? keep cursing your parents early death

so what else is new? at least people can see what I'm talking about in Edo people.

it's in you people nature to be wild with your fellow human being, the only different BTW Edo and Hausa is the religion fanaticism

while Hausa are religion fanaticism, Edo are confirmed traditionalist who use Christian religion as covered face
i'm glad that u have accepted the curse i place on ur father. Thank u for editing my comment. Your foolishness is bigger than i thought. I can now see that u are truly a confused and hopeless person.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Myhusband(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2019
Essential:

i'm glad that u have accepted the curse i place on my father. Thank u for editing my comment. my foolishness is bigger than i thought. I can now see that I'm truly a confused and hopeless person.

I thought as much. I wonder how a sane human would be raising curses on his own parents publicly, this defined how confused and hopeless you're

you're one local iidiot forming intercontinental imbecility
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by khome(f): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
denko:
How is she careless nah?
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

I thought as much. I wonder how a sane human would be raising curses on his own parents publicly, this defined how confused and hopeless you're

you're one local iidiot forming intercontinental imbecility
Obviously it is clear that ur entire family is under a generation curse and the shadow of death is upon household. There is more grave than people in ur family and community. I feel no pity for u and ur family. You all deserve to died and i hope u die a painful death.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Myhusband(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Essential:

Obviously it is clear that my entire family is under a generation curse and the shadow of death is upon my household. There is more grave than people in my family and community. I feel no pity for me and my family. we all deserve to died and i hope i die a painful death.

with psalm 109 so shall it be to you and your family as you wishes Amen

Edo people fear them
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 5:04am On Nov 09, 2019
Myhusband:

with psalm 109 so shall it be to you and your family as you wishes Amen

Edo people fear them
In edo we look for trouble but when u ask for trouble. we will give u double.
I can even rape ur mother to teach u lesson. Imagine me banging her and making her bleed in front of u. And u're masturbate, while ur mother is having the best orgasm of her lifetime. I can hear her screaming my name and calling ur daddy a weak. fool. goat and a useless man.
Pls dont come begging because i wouldn't sex u but kill u mentally in sexual.
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Myhusband(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2019
Essential:

In edo we look for trouble but when u ask for trouble. we will give u double.
I can even rape my mother to teach u lesson. Imagine me banging her and making her bleed in front of my father. And my useless papa masturbate, while my mother is having the best orgasm of her lifetime. I can hear her screaming my name and calling my daddy a weak. fool. goat and a useless man.
Pls dont come begging because i wouldn't sex u but kill me mentally in sexual.

Your mother must have gone through a lot in your hand though I know average of Edo are siick at the bolded

Your grammar is terrible, work more on your grammar that alone can kill your said mother before you used sex kill her in front of your Papa grin
Re: 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph by Essential(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2019
Myhusband:

Your mother must have gone through a lot in your hand though I know average of Edo are siick at the bolded

Your grammar is terrible, work more on your grammar that alone can kill your said mother before you used sex kill her in front of your Papa grin
your mother is not going to died but she going to wish she was dead. When Ogun with his iron rod dive into her dark deep hole. She will be crying for the devil to take her instead. Sure the woman love d.i.c.k. But neva have she be rod like this b4. With her p.u.s.sy lickin, stinking and thundering. Poor woman she definitely going to die a sex slave. Ogun can't stop raping her and wouldn't stop. I can see u crying and wishing her death. No need to cry because u brought this upon the stupid woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis / Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married / For Being In Possession Of 3 Phones, SARS Operatives Assault U.S Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.