Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo (1943 Views)

See The Letter Sent By The Presidency To Ortom On Osibanjo's Transit / Zamfara: Military Airstrikes Can't Kill Us, We Get Information Ahead Of Attack / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Who are the illiterates that can see the hypocrisy of those abusing Osibanjo

Calling him errand boy
Osibanjo has been the most important vp

The same noise makers that called Yorubas slaves for go presented themselves for the same position 2019 and failed. They are doing the same in 2023 as they don’t want to present themselves

The same noise makers saying Osibanjo should resign as he has been relegated said emeifele of cbn should stay during his own trials

The same noise makers delivered 100% to their own son for vp to atiku but don’t want Yorubas to do the same

Better shine your eyes
Osibanjo isn’t going anywhere and Yoruba is not remaining in opposition for a long time

Chikena

If you don’t like it kill your self

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mental slavery is worst than chains on the leg. Yoruba Muslims self.

13 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
Mental slavery is worst than chains on the leg. Yoruba Muslims self.

Your the one is mental slavery courtesy your Biafra radio useless igbo anglickan

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by ChoCho54(f): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Your last line got me loling. grin

.. Yorubas will not remain opposition for a long time? What does this mean pls? Wadume?

Yabaleft suits you.

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by ChoCho54(f): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Omoodua007:

Your the one is mental slavery courtesy your Biafra radio useless igbo anglickan
You must be the toilet cleaner in zombination? Swerve abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by ChoCho54(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Omo ti Oye ki otun ilu se, oti ya werey nii yaba o

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by ChoCho54(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
#90b gang wink

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
ChoCho54:
You must be the toilet cleaner in zombination? Swerve abeg.

Hope your father didn’t lose his cleaning job in the Amambra market without fire services

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Omoodua007:

hahahaha, e pain am.slave of the caliphate of sokoto.pls dont talk wen free born are talking.

8 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by madmohamed(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Omoodua007:

Calling him errand boy

The same noise makers that called Yorubas slaves for go presented themselves for the same position 2019 and failed. They are doing the same in 2023 as they don’t want to present themselves

The same noise makers saying Osibanjo should resign as he has been relegated said emeifele of cbn should stay during his own trials

The same noise makers delivered 100% to their own son for vp to atiku but don’t want Yorubas to do the same

Better shine your eyes
Osibanjo isn’t going anywhere and Yoruba is not remaining in opposition for a long time

Chikena

go and tell your brother fani f.k

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
hahahaha, e pain am.slave of the caliphate of sokoto.pls dont talk wen free born are talking.

Ok defeated tribe of the caliphate loooool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Omoodua007:

Calling him errand boy

Better shine your eyes

Chikena

Guy work on your eqwish and thank me later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
madmohamed:
go and tell your brother fani f.k

He’s high on drugs since he married that bleached hairy ape he has been yarning dust

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Guy work on your eqwish and thank me later

What is this one saying
Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by madmohamed(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Omoodua007:

He’s high on drugs since he married that bleached hairy ape he has been yarning dust
don't be jealous I know if you have chance you will marry one of our sister but u can they are not cheap. They don't Marry por man like you. If u don't believe me ask Davido and

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
madmohamed:
don't be jealous I know if you have chance you will marry one of our sister but u can they are not cheap. They don't Marry por man like you. If u don't believe me ask Davido and

My dear Chioma is a Yorubalized Igbo woman
As for the bleached ape ffk marry she’s on her own
Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Monogamy: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
It is better we allowed them to wail in peace.

If people dont talk about you, it simply means you are are not successful.

We know those who have vowed to bring down our able VP but it is all exercise in futility
Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Shawnnn01: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bro the hypocrisy of those people is indeed divine from nowhere but straight out of hellfire.

Omoodua007:

Calling him errand boy

Better shine your eyes

Chikena

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by justtoodark: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Omoodua007:

kiikii....
biafra gospel....

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
justtoodark:

kiikii....
biafra gospel....

Biafra that exist only on Facebook
Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by justtoodark: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
madmohamed:

haha....
park joor....!!

i will nakk igbo woman anyday....!!
it depends ofcourse on if she likes me....
even without money....!!

if she likes me,na she will rush me....!!
and their are many....

i repeat....:
park....!!
Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Problemkid1: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Shameless Afonjas. Useless people grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 4:17am On Nov 07, 2019
Problemkid1:
Shameless Afonjas. Useless people grin grin

Coward osu
Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Uchek(m): 4:39am On Nov 07, 2019
Who actually is a defeated tribe
Omoodua007:

Ok defeated tribe of the caliphate loooool

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Problemkid1: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2019
Omoodua007:

Coward osu
Afonjas piggerys you fools are the most useless tribe in Nigeria. Useless animals cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by izombie(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Op you have spoken like a true slave.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by kampari: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Problemkid1:
Afonjas piggerys you fools are the most useless tribe in Nigeria. Useless animals cheesy

Problemkid1 we are on your Facebook

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Problemkid1:

Osu caste tribe is the most useless good for nothing tribe
Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Uchek:
Who actually is a defeated tribe

Ask 1967- 1970
Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Problemkid1: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Omoodua007:

Osu caste tribe is the most useless good for nothing tribe
Useless Afonjas grin the most confused and hopeless tribe in Nigeria grin nowonder you idiots are slaves to Hausa-foolanis grin grin bunch of useless cursed creatures cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by Omoodua007: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Problemkid1:
Useless Afonjas grin the most confused and hopeless tribe in Nigeria grin nowonder you idiots are slaves to Hausa-foolanis grin grin bunch of useless cursed creatures cheesy

My dear we know the slaves of Nigeria are igbos signed in 1967 slaves to Yoruba ijaw Fulani
Use & dump tribe
No wonder you can’t get pdp leadership despite voting since 1999
Re: Hypocrisy Of Attack On Osibanjo by plaindealer: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Omoodua007:

Calling him errand boy

Better shine your eyes

Chikena

This is why you just have to make fun of them, laugh and brush them off like tse tse fly.

Funny when eternal slaves and errand losers call other people errand boys. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje/sultan Of Sokoto Set To Unveil Tinubu's 2023 Campaign In Kano On Monday / Miyetti Allah List Oyo, Ogun And Lagos As Part Of Fulani Grazing Reserves / Breaking!!! Unknown Gunmen Sack Nneokwa Police Station In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.