Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" (52395 Views)

AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by hugelyendowed: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Cool FM OAP, Dotun has reacted to a weird party dance of a group of girls and guys.

The dance is a shirtless doggy dance rocked by ladies and guys at a party.

Dotun and others expressed shock over the crazy dance moves.

Reacting to the viral weird dance video, OAP do2dtun asked:

"If this how Hell fire will be, would you prefer to go??

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4iufsDpcky/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-dotun-ladies-guys-dancing-doggy-style.html?m=1

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by hugelyendowed: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by donbachi(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Master blasters....see as d girls dem be like wetin dog vomit.

10 Likes

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by deiikonac(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by wittyt98(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
i meeean i'd love to if heaven will be a boring place grin buh first I need to see how they chill in heaven before I make any decision

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by ibkkk(f): 4:09am On Nov 07, 2019
Enjoyment ain't all about sex/ladies nah.

I'm definitely gonna choose HEAVEN.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by Sabby1(m): 5:44am On Nov 07, 2019
I will be rather be the least servant in heaven than be a king in hell

There is more to life than sex

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by Monaco2(m): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2019
They can’t do this in naija o, trust boys.... prick go enter Toto by mistake

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by micimmortal01: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Eleyii gara gaan.....abi which kind wahalla be ds now?
Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by micimmortal01: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Eleyii gara gaan
abi which kind wahalla be ds now?

1 Like

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by Aidejay(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2019
This is what suicide bombers get in Haven
7 for that matter to one person

1 Like

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by RichFoundation(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2019
Hello
Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by anambraamaka: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2019
Yeye
Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by Interesting15: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2019
Fortunately, or unfortunately, that is not how Hell Fire will be...

The Bible has already given us the explicit picture... Hell Fire is a place of torment, sorrow and pain... Regrets will abound there forever and ever...

Please folks, do all it takes not to end up there...

Accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Live a life of Holiness for God. Align yourself to God and His Way. God wants you to end up in Heaven.. God loves you. He is always ready to help you get to His Kingdom - just give Him your life, and you will be fine. Trust me please.

God bless you.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by Andersonjr(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2019
Definitely not
Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by frankfrancis871: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2019
sad

Dotun has been suffering from 'low self-esteem' right from day one, he has always had this mindset...

Little wonder, he has achieved nothing tangible in his miserable life!

1 Like

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by ednut1(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2019
If heaven is real what exactly would we be doing there. Wake up amd be singing praise and worship till eternity No food, no nacks, no flex. Nawq

4 Likes

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by Situation001(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2019
As in
Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by arantess: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2019
The level of depravity much oo
Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by seanwilliam(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2019
Some nairalanders don tire of using soap, they can't wait to die ooo and go there to actualise their sexual fantasies

2 Likes

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2019
Thought he had some sense.
Disappointed. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by Luckysbab: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2019
wittyt98:
i meeean i'd love to if heaven will be a boring place grin buh first I need to see how they chill in heaven before I make any decision

Sharp bad guy. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by PheelzAlmighty: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2019
Mad people everywhere undecided
Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by jubrilELsudan: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Endtime question.

1 Like

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by PheelzAlmighty: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2019
You are madt sir grin
wittyt98:
Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by sotall(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Hell fire doesn't exist

3 Likes

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by Leadafrica: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Hell is not something to joke about. The word fire should be enough to scare you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by tillaman(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2019
My answer in very lengthy so i Will send it to your mail, Thank you

Next please
Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by AmazingELixir: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by Luckysbab: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2019
jubrilELsudan:
Endtime question.

She needs help? Is she seeking donations to buy clothes? What's the gofundme details?

4 Likes

Re: Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" by cenaman(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2019
many will go including Dotun, nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar / Kizz Daniel And His Crew Park Their Cars And Dance In The Middle Of The Road / Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.