Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

The Person that Will Take Over From The President - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Person that Will Take Over From The President (574 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Mention One Person That If You See Him/her In Heaven, You'll Shout 'OJORO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Person that Will Take Over From The President by Dawinlove(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
The person who would take over from the President is not his VP but someone who took care of him when he was sick.
Re: The Person that Will Take Over From The President by WakeUpNaija444: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Dawinlove:
The person who would take over from the President is not his VP but someone who took care of him when he was sick.

Guessing*

Tunde Bakare?
Re: The Person that Will Take Over From The President by onez: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
May God continue to show you the light. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Person that Will Take Over From The President by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Dawinlove:

Who took of him brother. His wife or Kyari or his doctor?

(1) (Reply)

Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo / So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 / My Real Life Encounter With An Angel Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.