Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days (1598 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Quality20(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gone were d sweet old times and days when ladies dare not make eye contact with men, but these days girls from as young as 16 not only make contacts but they deliberately do that and many would not be d first to blink, except d man takes his eyes away. What's even more worrying is d fact that these girls,ladies n women don't care if u are an elderly man or a young man, they give u d same treatment. It really now seems like guys are even more respectful,shy and better than many of these ladies, at least many guys dare not hold eye contacts with elderly men or women without blinking and even respectfully greeting them.
Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by johnkey: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
it's called civilization bro, live it.
Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Quality20(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
johnkey:
it's called civilization bro, live it.
if that's d case its better we back to where we were. I could remember 2011 when I was walking through a bush path and a woman was coming in d opposite direction, she virtually dived into d bush for me to pass, but these days, it's either u stop for them or u rub shoulders and bodies along d narrow path
Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by donbachi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Varieties of sperm from kidnappers,criminals,agberos,yahooboyz,ritualists and too much spices from foods wey dem chop from eateries.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
because most of them have now become men,many of them have lost their femininity

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
You never see anything. grin

We men will be reporting rape cases soon. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by johnkey: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Quality20:
if that's d case its better we back to where we were. I could remember 2011 when I was walking through a bush path and a woman was coming in d opposite direction, she virtually dived into d bush for me to pass, but these days, it's either u stop for them or u rub shoulders and bodies along d narrow path
really back to where we were? you prefer living like Sudanese than living like the free Americans? you can just live your life without stressing about what anyone is wearing, as long as they are not harming anyone bro, peace is the ultimate goal.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
so that young girl in your compound is making confidential eye contact with you sir grin

sign telling u she don reach to collect your deek

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Lonelypacifist6: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
This happened to me today, a girl not up to 18 I guess was staring at me and I was expecting her to look away but she didn't. you know this Fvck me look ladies give, but I'm not a pedo so i just left the place no be me go enter jail because of Vagina.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Quality20(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
so that young girl in your compound is making confidential eye contact with you sir grin

sign telling u she don reach to collect your deek
it's not only that o, it's also a sign of rudeness and a kind of I'm up to u mentality

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
So they shouldn't be brave and courageous? Shut up ur mouth! Poor man

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Quality20(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2019
TheDevil666:
So they shouldn't be brave and courageous? Shut up ur mouth! Poor man
they can be in d face of a rapist,play boys or molester but not in d face of an elder or cool guys
Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Quality20:
they can be in d face of a rapist,play boys or molester but not in d face of an elder or cool guys
ur a born fool.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
The shy ones are still available, you just need to look for them, they're everywhere, different characteristics of girls
Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by Nicoddemus(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
I no send undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by LOWLIFER: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
embarassed

Talking the the Slave owners of 1775

smh
Re: Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Because the men refuse to be responsible, they go after small gals. Mature men chasing girls who are young enough to be their daughters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It / Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? / 18 Year Old Girl Confesses, My Father Pays N60,000 To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.