Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada (46802 Views)

George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police / Actress Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of 20 Women In Cana / Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by sunnywhyt007: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Legend
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by 1mrprolific7(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Everytime fraud fraud wayo wayo.

Tomorrow is my fvckn birthday.

Come and flex with me.
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Awon òwala yi sha
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by updatechange(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
winka
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by omonighoblessing(f): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Is this one an actress cry

1 Like

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Kastrom: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
lefulefu:
might be yoruba actress.yoruba actors are not that populaR to other nigerians compared to mainstream english speaking nollywood actors

I have not seen her in any Yoruba speaking movies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Incandescent:
She's probably Canadian. We don't know her

likely grin grin
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by ClassiqueMan: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Is every African a Nigeria I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by sholay2011(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Jesus. Destroying the name of a country already soiled in the international community. What greed will make some people do fah...

1 Like

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by BrutusOj(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
magicminister:
I hate this... I swear to God I hate this.

You left Nigeria to be a criminal in Canada. A country opened its doors to you and gave you opportunities just for you to be a criminal??
They will soon go and spoil market for innocent people struggling for a living in Canada now. Nigerians are cursed people.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by majamajic(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
sotall:
Deborah Oguntoyinbo spoiling naija's name

they Are spoiling our country's good name
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by koskilala: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
No be small thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by kobosmart(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin fiiiiiine geh

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by fela4live: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Now Canada with start tightening their immigration rules because of people like this. What is really wrong with some Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by RZArecta2(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lol grin joker
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by MATBILL10(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wonders shall never ceased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Paulo3ree(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I honestly don't know her

What movie has she acted?
This particular movie you just read the review
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by fela4live: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
vivalavida:
I don't care what movie she has acted in.

Her name is all that matters and she is a westerner
I blame the bias moderators, people like you are suppose to be ban for life. All you tribalist....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by AngelicBeing: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
magicminister:
I hate this... I swear to God I hate this.

You left Nigeria to be a criminal in Canada. A country opened its doors to you and gave you opportunities just for you to be a criminal??
She should be flogged 50million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and sentenced to 1year of community service, but I also think that naija guymen based in Canada are behind the Odu, she might be a picker or catcher while the real guymen are pulling strings at the background grin

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Richardjcooper(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nigerians are already spoiling Canada again��‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Thegamingorca(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
GistConnect:

Source: https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5348438

Lobatan it is finished Canada don spoil for naija future prospects

Heyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by fela4live: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
ClassiqueMan:
Is every African a Nigeria I
She is likely a Nigerian from the name or may be Beinin Republic or Togo.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kastrom:

I have not seen her in any Yoruba speaking movies
i am just saying since most nigerians are not that familiar with yoruba movies
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Myhusband(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
useless girl, Omo abi pabe. you went to Canada to spoil Yoruba and Nigerians image, may thunder pieces you there

I have never see this m0ron in Yoruba movies before, please take down actress from her name. I guess she's a citizen because the article said she had been jailed before, I know non citizen would have been deported back to her country with such criminality and allegations against her

on behalf of all sane Nigeria she can go to hell

5 Likes

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Kastrom: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
lefulefu:
i am just saying since most nigerians are not that familiar with yoruba movies

Okay

1 Like

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Introvertedmarc: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Typical Nigerians... the next thing Canada would get skeptical of Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Tembebe: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
See beautiful girl!!
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
She wants to be rich like Stephanie otobo and Daniella Okeke.

Dem Nigerian actress with only one movie.
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Kastrom: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
kobosmart:
grin fiiiiiine geh

What's fine about that girl wey carry nose like Buhari's pencil

1 Like

Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
It is well

We make payment to your 1688 suppliers
Re: Deborah Oguntoyinbo Arrested For Stealing Identities Of Over 20 Women In Canada by Dinho20(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
NIGERIAN WOMEN!!!

IT'S WELL grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow / Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.