Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria (18723 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office / Lai Mohammed: Why It’s Difficult To Fight Bandits / Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow (2) (3) (4)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by ragna1991(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
coolitempa:
This Junaid is making a lot of sense here to be honest....according to law, Ipob are a terrorist group and Kanu is the head of this group of miscreants who jumped bail...….how therefore can he be allowed back into the country without being summarily locked up for life...

You must be stupid by writing such,first of all ask your foolish self the meaning of terrorist and the functions of terrorist group,have you ever heard or seen where ipob carried out an attack or killings unlike boko Haram and herdsmen..... despite the number of people this group has left lifeless,herdsmen or boko Haram pronounced as a terrorist group...then why ipob... useless fools......if you don't know what you are doing,just touch him once he steps in.... someone that is more intelligent than all the Senate and presidencies.

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=meccuno post=83799366][/quote]

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by meccuno: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=FrLukas post=83799592][/quote] grin

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by justtoodark: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
madridguy:
I'm just kidding bro, Kanu in his weirdest dream won't come to Nigeria knowing fully his jail term is waiting for him.

it doesnt even make sense....
why would you want to return to a place that you are wanted in a negative matter....??
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
justtoodark:

tahh....we shall see....
nigeria closed borders,how many of this western nations are complainin....??
they could try wayo politics,but none is trying....

the only people complaining are ghanaians....

wharever....

I still don't understand why you are bringing border closure to nnamdi KANUs case, explain further pls
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Elder statesman and the Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed on Wednesday said the Federal Government should ignore the condition given by Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) for returning to the country.

Kanu who recently lost his mother, Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu and is seeking to return to Nigeria for the funeral had said that he was ready to face trial if his safety would be guaranteed by the court.

However, speaking in a chat, Junaid said Kanu who committed a criminal offence by jumping bail has no right to give the federal government any condition for his return to the county to face trial.

“First and foremost, who is he? What is IPOB itself? One, he jumped bail which is a criminal offence. Now he is saying his mother is dead and he must be allowed to come home”.

“He is now giving the federal government conditions for him to return to the country. Let him burn to ashes and go to hell”.
“I don’t know why the media is giving unnecessary coverage and attention to scoundrels who are just agitators whipping up sentiments to destabilise the country”.

https://www.independent.ng/why-nnamdi-kanu-should-be-arrested-if-he-steps-into-nigeria-junaid-mohammed/

Why is this jackass called Junaid Mohammed so scared of having Islamic Republic of Arewa as his homeland? Most of the times, he shows personal distress about destabilization of a pit called Nigeria. The dumbass country is already destabilized and all needed is geographical dismemberment.

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by BlackCrainte: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Arrested or killed

Junaid must be sick

Kanu should be given the Kashoogi treatment.

Chopped to pieces and dissolved with acid

Buhari is just too soft.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by 27Pushing30: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
discusant:
Because if Nnamdi Kanu succeeds in pulling Biafra away from Nigeria, Junaid Mohammed who lives on cheap cash from crude oil will die of hunger.

Do you know how many Igbo Oil billionaires there are?
Lol sad
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by francis5051: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
LegendHero:
Kanu should not answer Junaid. He should come home to Nigeria to give his final rite to his mom. That is his final chance to bid his mom goodbye and to prove to the whole world that he is not a coward!

However, he already termed Nigeria a zoo not minding the fact that his family also lives in the zoo. Now Kanu the self acclaimed only human being in Nigeria is now begging to come back to the zoo.

My question is what is the connection between Nnamdi Kanu ( a human being) and the whole Nigeria ( a zoo) and why did he want to bury his mom in the zoo?

I will give anyone that can answer my question #500 MTN or Airtel airtime.
bro Nigeria was once a country but now a zoo because of some humans who were influenced by the animals (cow) they claimed to be breeding.. Northerners behaves like animals mainly cow because they value it More than human..he have to bury his mum in respect to the past glory of the zoo

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Guyman02: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
This Yoruba Muslim Temidayo is always writing about this man, is that his only job as a journalist?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Dont mind Junaid. Kanu should come home to a hero's welcome. Buhari doesn't have Kanu's time, plenty on his plate. Beside Kanu is a small boy and Buhari understands he is suffering from juvenile delinquency. The same thing Yussuf, his son almost died from. As a father Buhari is forgiving, moreso he can relate with his own son loosing his mind because of his immaturity. Kanu's act is like Yussuf racing his powerbike over speed limits. Ohamadike should get his passport and buy ticket to come home abeg. grin grin

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Hexdavewalkersl: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
coolitempa:
This Junaid is making a lot of sense here to be honest....according to law, Ipob are a terrorist group and Kanu is the head of this group of miscreants who jumped bail...….how therefore can he be allowed back into the country without being summarily locked up for life...

That is what the zoo says IPOB are peace full agitators, If IPOB is a terrorist group then what is BOKO HARAM the energy thatthey are using to do Python dance against unarmed IPOB members they should channel that strenght to fight BOKO HARAM

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by tayebest(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chubhie:

The military should be at high alert cos Nnamdi claims he's in possession of some alien technology. May God save us all....

you don't mean it cheesy

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by francis5051: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=coolitempa post=83798625]This Junaid is making a lot of sense here to be honest....according to law, Ipob are a terrorist group and Kanu is the head of this group of miscreants who jumped bail...….how therefore can he be allowed back into the country without being summarily locked up for life...[/quote because buhari gave order to tag ipob a terrorist thats why you tink ipob is a terrorist,in your own though how do you rank a terrorist group even when the so called buhari told world power holders to tag ipob a terrorist group they neglected it..I cant see the reason why I will take some decisions from someone I know am more intelligent and reasonable than.. please that man is too old to think straight
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by justtoodark: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
jimyjames:

I still don't understand why you are bringing border closure to nnamdi KANUs case, explain further pls

ehen....!!
we wan lock out all types of madness from nigeria,gerrit....??
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Adadio: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Junaid is hinsane.You are there encouraging Boko Haram with your brothers but an unarmed fellow using only truth to confront you guys is giving you jitters.Nyam head
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
LegendHero:
Kanu should not answer Junaid. He should come home to Nigeria to give his final rite to his mom. That is his final chance to bid his mom goodbye and to prove to the whole world that he is not a coward!

However, he already termed Nigeria a zoo not minding the fact that his family also lives in the zoo. Now Kanu the self acclaimed only human being in Nigeria is now begging to come back to the zoo.

My question is what is the connection between Nnamdi Kanu ( a human being) and the whole Nigeria ( a zoo) and why did he want to bury his mom in the zoo?

because we are all animals...
Simple ���
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Monogamy: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=Monogamy post=83798088]Nnamdi Kanu is not currently Nigeria problems..

FG should shift their attentions to something meaningful [/s]

I guess they release all the criminals in prisons and stop arresting other criminals since Nigeria has other problems. Some just don't have any common sense.

Should we asked if you are one if thr enemy of the nation, as NK is the priority now
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Hexdavewalkersl: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Arrested or killed

Junaid must be sick

Kanu should be given the Kashoogi treatment.

Chopped to pieces and dissolved with acid

Buhari is just too soft.

That is not possible,i can see that you have lost your sense of humanity why should that be done because we don't want to be part of this British failed colonial project called Nigeria I don't see why you always resort to violence this is really a zoo cause that is not the civilised way to do things that us a beach of fundamental human rights,uncivilised ,inhumane this is really a zoo�
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by klax(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oga Jumaid or Jumaima pls you don't need to tell us that the fact is you talk too.much and you are even as dangerous as Kanu ok. *BUT* that Kanu can not step his feet on Nigeria soil unless he is ready to rot in jail more so if Buhari allow that bastard into this country and fail to cage him for life then Buhari is useless.

That bastard must be castrated like a goat if he step his feet here. Let him go to Isreal and live there or ask his family and his bloody miscreants to move his mum dead body to Isreal to bury but for him to enter this country he is dead man. Take it or burst it and mind you all his useless miscreants if dem born you bitchs wella tell him to come if dem born his papa wella. Bloody anuofiia ewu.

Insult me I don't give a bleep but that bastard must be castrated if he enter this country.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by magicminister: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
Not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but let that man bury his mother. Give 5 days amnesty in Nigeria after which the chase continues.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
justtoodark:

ehen....!!
we wan lock out all types of madness from nigeria,gerrit....??

Too bad you locked, Boko Haram, herdsmen bandits, kidnappers corrupt politicians, poverty etc inside Nigeria,
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Bigblessed: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
The connection is the same that exists between the tyrant king of the jungle and the innocent, but helpless other animals.

I think, he does not buy the idea of burying his mother in the zoo, rather in his Biafran land.

Oya, please my airtime, sharp sharp.

[Aquote author=LegendHero post=83797958]Kanu should not answer Junaid. He should come home to Nigeria to give his final rite to his mom. That is his final chance to bid his mom goodbye and to prove to the whole world that he is not a coward!

[/quote]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by justtoodark: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
jimyjames:

Too bad you locked, Boko Haram, herdsmen bandits, kidnappers corrupt politicians, poverty etc inside Nigeria,

na so we role na....

borders stay closed....!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by kcmillion(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
LAWLESS COUNTRY NIGERIA
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=LegendHero post=83797958]Kanu should not answer Junaid. He should come home to Nigeria to give his final rite to his mom. That is his final chance to bid his mom goodbye and to prove to the whole world that he is not a coward!

I will give you the 500 ₦ keep the question
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Remzii(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
wat shld federal government do if u talk rubbish again
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Chuksmonika(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
arresting Nnamdi Kanu will spell doom for the country,it will make IPOB to pick up arms,which can escalate to a civil war,FG should thread with caution,igbos are not like the cowards from the west bin.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Organs(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
discusant:
Because if Nnamdi Kanu succeeds in pulling Biafra away from Nigeria, Junaid Mohammed who lives on cheap cash from crude oil will die of hunger.

Who told you the crude oil producing part wants to be part of Biafra?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by yusufyo: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chubhie:

The military should be at high alert cos Nnamdi claims he's in possession of some alien technology. May God save us all....

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by justtoodark: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chuksmonika:
arresting Nnamdi Kanu will spell doom for the country,it will make IPOB to pick up arms,which can escalate to a civil war,FG should thread with caution,igbos are not like the cowards from the west bin.

pick up arms already....!!

we are tired of this daily foolishness....

Crowd Celebrates Sallah Inside Aregbesola's House / Peter Obi Condemns The Killing Of Christopher Ohizu (Ideato North LG Chairman) / Full Membership Of The Presidential Committee On Fiscal Policy And Tax Reforms