Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Infinix S5 Full Specifications - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S5 Full Specifications (19796 Views)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by jameslojohn(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2019
xjiggy:
Those complaining about mediatek should take a breather. If you're not into gaming or doing serious work with your phone, I think these itel and infinix phones are ok for you. For those comparing oppo, xiaomi and Huawei to transsision phone, I think they should do some research. Kirin 990 by Huawei is the fastest processors in the market right now. Faster than snapdragon 855 and Samsung exynos 9825. Right now xiaomi is breaking all boundaries in terms of innovation. Even Samsung is in awe of their advancements check out the https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_mix_alpha-ampp-9893.php
When it comes to phones, just do what suits you and consider your budget. All that been said I just switched from Google Nexus 6p (made by huawei) to a Samsung a70.
you funny who tell you say kirin 990 fast past snapdragon 855+
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by fredie107(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2019
From the specs, I can't find band 7 and 20. That means MTN 4g will not work on it be that na......
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by Mistermamus(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2019
nothing really diff here. gosh! diz ppl dey scam us thank God for Xiaomi n d rest
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by Mistermamus(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2019
DarkJeddi:
If you rank OPPO and Xiaomi in the same category as Itel,

And you think anyone using Huawei is managing while Nokia is Hot.. shocked

Then you know NOTHING about phones and should move on to what you know something about,

NO be must to comment..
I tire for d guy

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by gogeekish(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2019
Infinix need to buckle up more... I loved them before because they were the only brand that update their device back then.. But I think they stopped releasing updates...

Well, this should be called S4+ (Plus one camera)
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by SocialJustice: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2019
jameslojohn:
budget phone how much
N68k for the highest spec.
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by Jhamzy(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2019
sexiestharam:

Processors affect the whole phone as it is the brain of the phone. The speed, camera quality, everything. I have a Xiaomi Poco F1 which has a Snapdragon 845 chipset. If you use my phone, you would curse infinix everyday for the rest of your life. grin
I think it's a good phone. They use Xiaomi here in Europe alot. Tell me the features of yours and how much do it cost.
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by LeeSantos(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

I can say infinix is substandard dog shitt like oppo, Xiaomi, infinix, Tecno, itel and other dog crap

But i can't say bullshitt about Samsung, iPhone and Nokia
Huawei is manageable

Like i will always say to my real niggarrrs
If you want to buy a phone!
Abeg just save enough and try afford Samsung, Nokia or iPhone

But if you nor fit wait make your money mature
Then buy Huawei

Make una nor talk say i nor warn una
And please don't quote me if you are not into street and you don't multi task

With this you post. Now it's obvious you don't even own a smartphone.. Samsung, Nokia and iPhone is even more affordable than Huawei phones
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by mu2sa2: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2019
josielewa:
And if I have a cracked screen, I should just abandon the because the cost of replacing Samsung screen is costlier than iPhone screen... So its not about amoled or wateva...its about the cost of the parts of the phone....Samsung S5 that I own sometime ago, the screen cost 25k..I just jejely throw the phone one place till it was stolen...I know even curse the thief...
You should use screen protector, but if you are careless you the price for being careless. Nothing good comes cheap.
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by RICHOLAC(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

I can say infinix is substandard dog shitt like oppo, Xiaomi, infinix, Tecno, itel and other dog crap

Huawei is manageable

Then buy Huawei

I can tell from your observations that you are street niggar. But then Hauwei and Oppo are no mediocre phone as you are rating them here, if you know you know.
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by kingxsamz(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

Huawei is manageable

Then buy Huawei

If you don't know about something, you don't need to comment.
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by Hausza: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2019
Plssooooo people of God.. We wey no get money to buy iPhone at least we can afford phone whatever make it is,whether iPhone or Itel all na phone...

Abeg I need advise btwn xiaomi pocophone f1,Nokia 7.2 and infinix s4(longtime crush) abeg which one dey advisable to buy.. I love gaming and as such I enjoy big screen(not tabloidOO) and a good processor wey no go hang my phone ADVICE NEEDED!!
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by Andrez123(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
gogeekish:
Infinix need to buckle up more... I loved them before because they were the only brand that update their device back then.. But I think they stopped releasing updates...

Well, this should be called S4+ (Plus one camera)
Nope Infinix has always been like this, they used the Mtk 6580 on 7 versions of their Hot series, they used the same processor Mtk 6753 1.3ghz for 3 years without any innovation on the Infinix note 2, 3 and 4 and only changed to Helio P23 in Infinix Note 5. I'm sure they will still use this same helio P22 next year on infinix S6. I wonder why they are not using a better mediatek chipset like the Helio P60 or P70.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by jameslojohn(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
SocialJustice:
N68k for the highest spec.
But if the highest spec is 68k i think they have no innovation because with that price i can list at list 10 phone that are batter and cheaper. Infinix should rethink and bring more innovation now that there still have a market share before is too late

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
The 4000mah battery is the problem, they should upgrade the battery.
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by SocialJustice: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
jameslojohn:
But if the highest spec is 68k i think they have no innovation because with that price i can list at list 10 phone that are batter and cheaper. Infinix should rethink and bring more innovation now that there still have a market share before is too late
How can you judge innovation by price point? Please I'm no longer interested in this discussion.
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by JeyNathan: 1:26am On Nov 08, 2019
Still the same 720p resolution of 3 years ago.
The same outdated chipset of yesteryears
The same 6 GB fake ram that wouldn't even take up to 5 apps and you'll get a notification that your ram is full
The same oversaturated camera with stupid sensors and many mega pixels.

These people think Nigerians are still dumb...these trick used to work for us before, but day by day most people are getting enlightened....soon they'll be out of business if they do nothing about their product.

It's not about how many cameras or how many megapixels....iPhone has just 12mp and you can't compare any Infinix phone to it.... because they have good sensors and pixel depth from sony.

People that doesn't know the disadvantage of mtk p22 proc... please...that processor would make you feel like smashing your phone on the wall after 4 months....your phone would hang...your camera would blur...your memory would fill up easily...no Gcam for you guys...and lots more....please don't just go for a phone because of design or else after 2 months you'll see your self repairing that phone because of one issues or the other

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by TeddyKelly(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2019
nuelzy:
pls enlighten an ignorant brain.. Can u elaborate what the these processor does in a phone.. I kinda look out for design, battery and storage only.
Baba d processor and ram helps with multitasking.......if u jxt use ur phones for call and chat no p
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by TeddyKelly(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2019
Dis guys are still using p22 of 3 abi 4years ago.
If den 1 use mtk processor day should pls upgrade na p60 p70 and so on....

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by TeddyKelly(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2019
Wen u use am 3-4 months install apps in go dey lag....i used Infinix s4 at first it was smooth but with tym multitasking become problem
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by xjiggy: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
jameslojohn:
you funny who tell you say kirin 990 fast past snapdragon 855+
I didn't mention 855+. For you info 855+ just enhance one of the cores to increase gaming experience. Just a couple of phone opted for it. Their next gen processr is the 865 to be launched in December and we expect massive improvement.
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by hayjhay(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
The latest phones are produced just to enhance gaming and maybe camera .They will continue to do that as long as they can finance the production....
I see no reason to by latest flagship only if whatsapp starts using abt 1gb ram to run or if you have the money grin grin grin
I see no reason why this s5 isn't gonna do the job if you use it for social media... Browsers... And banking apps or even Dream league or even PUBG

Have seen the hot8 gaming review... It did run pubg smoothly no lags.. Only if you set it to high settings which is kinda lame because that games sucks ba3 like..... grin
A snapdragon 821 Octacore about 2.0ghz above with 3gb ram is enough for me if it has confirm ba3 grin
Even for gaming.. (For now)
Peace cheesy
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by Kalapizim(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Hausza:
Plssooooo people of God.. We wey no get money to buy iPhone at least we can afford phone whatever make it is,whether iPhone or Itel all na phone...

Abeg I need advise btwn xiaomi pocophone f1,Nokia 7.2 and infinix s4(longtime crush) abeg which one dey advisable to buy.. I love gaming and as such I enjoy big screen(not tabloidOO) and a good processor wey no go hang my phone ADVICE NEEDED!!
S5 na
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by Osimple500000: 1:49am On Nov 15, 2019
Kalapizim:
S5 na
i have redmi note7 for sale..if you dont mind
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by odinga1of: 3:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Hausza:

I'm currently using Pocophone F1......check the camera thread to view photos taken with the devode......

It does not hang at all......it has liquid cooling system.......e nor de hot......... battery strong like Agbasa JuJu

My has 2 Instagram, 2 Facebook, 2 camera
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by ABDamola(m): 4:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Wen will s5 be available in the market?
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by Kalapizim(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Osimple500000:
i have redmi note7 for sale..if you dont mind
S5 please
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by Kalapizim(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
ABDamola:
Wen will s5 be available in the market?
As from 19th Wednesday
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by somtookeke(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
*Infinix S5: Impressions*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/infinix-s5-impressions.html

Read more
*Sowore: Don’t Interfere In Nigeria’s Internal Affairs, Group Cautions U.S. Senator*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/sowore-dont-interfere-in-nigerias.html

*Share, like, comment*

1 Share

Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by Homeyfav: 7:37pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Infinix S5 Full Specifications by eyems: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone / Tecno 8H - The Most Affordable Lollipop Tablet / I Need Etisalat's 100mb Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.