Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 (11976 Views)

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / And I Finally Got My Xiaomi Mi A3 For 45k With Carton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Yorubabyblood: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

Even if you are stupid you don't have to display it here openly..
For the fact that u can not prove a point without insulting shows u are a baby..
Try and grow up when next u want reply me or else...
its because u refused to hide your useless nature,
so im trying to help u out
how can u say Samsung and apple is a Chinese brand, only a useless illiterate does that
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2019
Yorubabyblood:

its because u refused to hide your useless nature,
so im trying to help u out
how can u say Samsung and apple is a Chinese brand, only a useless illiterate does that

See lecturer � so wen i said produced in china, that means brand to you?
Chai! guy u mumu ooo, no be small. next time before u jump like kangaroo try dey look it might be suicidal for you.. No be u I pity its ur parents...
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by akmath: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
OP please tell me this phone is not too heavy.
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by korban3134(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iceking1:
Hello Nairalanders, i finally got the new xiaomi redmi note 8, i got it from "macbeyland" this guy is the best i swear, his delivery was very fast like a lightening, i got it almost same day i ordered.... I haven't charged it yet because there is no light and i don't want to use Gen to charge it on the first charge, i will leave my impressions after i have finally charged and used it for a few days...

Congrats bro...wise choice
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by korban3134(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
ToyBoyAaron:

Two types of people in the world; wise ones and you

I owe you a bottle of Hennessy....damn!!!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by korban3134(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
From Kore Integrated Services.

REDMI NOTE 8 pro;
6gb Ram + 64gb Memory= N84,000
6gb Ram + 128gb Memory= N91,000
8gb Ram + 128gb Memory= N106,000

REDMI NOTE 8;
4gb Ram + 64gb Memory= N64,000
4gb Ram + 128gb Memory= N70,000
3gb Ram + 32gb Memory= N59,000

Freebies
⚡ Bass Earphones
⚡ IPTV SUBSCRIPTION (6months)
⚡ Zero Custom Issues

Contact: Call/WhatsApp George (Sales Rep. Kore Integrated Services, Rumumasi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State) on 08038708318 now for enquiries & to order....

Check out videos & pics on our Instagram page...https://www.instagram.com/koreintegratedservices/

Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by ToyBoyAaron(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
korban3134:

I owe you a bottle of Hennessy....damn!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by tranxo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
macbeyland:
I will have note 8T by next week. That one comes with NFC and fast 18 WATT charger.
Are these 2 the only differences from Note 8?
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Same with me oo. I bought my Redmi note 8 yesterday. Moonlight colour..is the best. 4gb/64gb variant.. i swear to God the camera is maddd... Talkless of the Gcam... The ultra wide camera that was added is a killer.. the auto zoom also fantastic and many more.. i am actually feeling my 64,000 naira in my hands wen i hold this Redmi note 8.. Guess what.. i then killed the device with its Xiaomi Airdots.. bye bye to wired earpiece.. if they steal this Airdots or it misplace.. i will buy another one..

I never expected the sound quality of the Xiaomi Airdots to be this sharp and perfect.. i feel good.. mind you i use iphone all the time.. even my laptop is a MacBook Air...and i think i have used Samsung twice... And i wanted to experiment with this Chinese mobile.. and i got my hand on Xiaomi Redmi note 7 first and then upgraded to Redmi Note 8 yesterday... they dont disappoint at all oo...i dont think i am leaving soon.. since i started using Xiaomi.. all i need to do is charge over night.. the battery last so well.. i haven't used. Power bank since i started with RN7.. now RN8 unlike my iPhone lol.. walahi this companies re trying.. only if you haven't used Xiaomi that you will criticize it.. Now i knw why Xiaomi has the biggest phone forum thread on Nairaland.. if you think i am here to advertise Xiaomi.. you are a joker.. infact oo i pray to be their ambassador self... All i am saying is that you are missing if you aint on a Xiaomi device right now... cheesy kiss wink

9 Likes

Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Sultan5(m): 4:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Djicemob:
Let's not deceive ourselves, there are only two "smart" phones in the world... IPhone and samsung.All these other phones can only but struggle.

This post is riddled with ignorance. But lemme open your eyes a bit, Huawei phones are currently out selling apple phones worldwide. They are the second most profitable phone brand after Samsung while apple is 3rd. And guess what, Xiaomi that only started making phones in 2011 is now 5th on that list. So these brands aren't struggling 1 bit. But then again ignorance is bliss so continue.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by macbeyland(m): 4:56am On Nov 17, 2019
tranxo:

Are these 2 the only differences from Note 8?
Glo LTE band 28
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by eWyse: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2019
Hello @PascalVille, thanks for your post. wink

Please is the moonlight color really the best? Did you compare with the other colors?

Though I like the moonlight cos it's not as common as the blue.
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
eWyse:
Hello @PascalVille, thanks for your post. wink

Please is the moonlight color really the best? Did you compare with the other colors?

Though I like the moonlight cos it's not as common as the blue.
Actually it depends on your choice or preferences.. i feel and prefer the moonlight white colour.. it looks so matured and the stainless aluminium are the edges and camera is a killer

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Deeni131: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
korban3134:
From Kore Integrated Services.

REDMI NOTE 8 pro;
6gb Ram + 64gb Memory= N84,000
6gb Ram + 128gb Memory= N91,000
8gb Ram + 128gb Memory= N106,000

REDMI NOTE 8;
4gb Ram + 64gb Memory= N64,000
4gb Ram + 128gb Memory= N70,000
3gb Ram + 32gb Memory= N59,000

Freebies
⚡ Bass Earphones
⚡ IPTV SUBSCRIPTION (6months)
⚡ Zero Custom Issues

Contact: Call/WhatsApp George (Sales Rep. Kore Integrated Services, Rumumasi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State) on 08038708318 now for enquiries & to order....

Check out videos & pics on our Instagram page...https://www.instagram.com/koreintegratedservices/

I need redmi note 8 pro 6gb ram 64gb rom. How much will I pay? Blackfriday is around the corner.
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Yorubabyblood: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

See lecturer � so wen i said produced in china, that means brand to you?
Chai! guy u mumu ooo, no be small. next time before u jump like kangaroo try dey look it might be suicidal for you.. No be u I pity its ur parents...
olodo,, but were saying Samsung is a Chinese brand,,
go to school ,you refused but decided to hawk gala, grin
illiterate like you,,
see your previous comments bellow,, you saying samsung and Iphones are Chinese brand ,olodo like you,,

Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by dukeo(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2019
macbeyland:
Glo LTE band 28
Note 8 pro has band 28 ?
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by ikhalyfah(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Jossyroyal1: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
macbeyland:
I will have note 8T by next week. That one comes with NFC and fast 18 WATT charger.

How much will it cost and can I preorder?
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by macbeyland(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jossyroyal1:

How much will it cost and can I preorder?
It's already available. In Lagos and Port Harcourt. 65k for the 4/64gb with accessories. Call/ whatsapp 08062907289
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by macbeyland(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
dukeo:

Note 8 pro has band 28 ?
No. Only note 8T
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by bizza45: 12:53am On Nov 29, 2019
dopedealer:
Xiaomi Redmi note 5 for sale . No single scratch on the screen and not up to a year old.. want to upgrade to note 8.
Holla 35k

Am interested let's deal
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Jossyroyal1: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
macbeyland:

It's already available. In Lagos and Port Harcourt. 65k for the 4/64gb with accessories. Call/ whatsapp 08062907289
I need the pro version. 6/64
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
hw much did u get d airdots
Pascalville:
Same with me oo. I bought my Redmi note 8 yesterday. Moonlight colour..is the best. 4gb/64gb variant.. i swear to God the camera is maddd... Talkless of the Gcam... The ultra wide camera that was added is a killer.. the auto zoom also fantastic and many more.. i am actually feeling my 64,000 naira in my hands wen i hold this Redmi note 8.. Guess what.. i then killed the device with its Xiaomi Airdots.. bye bye to wired earpiece.. if they steal this Airdots or it misplace.. i will buy another one..

I never expected the sound quality of the Xiaomi Airdots to be this sharp and perfect.. i feel good.. mind you i use iphone all the time.. even my laptop is a MacBook Air...and i think i have used Samsung twice... And i wanted to experiment with this Chinese mobile.. and i got my hand on Xiaomi Redmi note 7 first and then upgraded to Redmi Note 8 yesterday... they dont disappoint at all oo...i dont think i am leaving soon.. since i started using Xiaomi.. all i need to do is charge over night.. the battery last so well.. i haven't used. Power bank since i started with RN7.. now RN8 unlike my iPhone lol.. walahi this companies re trying.. only if you haven't used Xiaomi that you will criticize it.. Now i knw why Xiaomi has the biggest phone forum thread on Nairaland.. if you think i am here to advertise Xiaomi.. you are a joker.. infact oo i pray to be their ambassador self... All i am saying is that you are missing if you aint on a Xiaomi device right now... cheesy kiss wink
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
roca47:
hw much did u get d airdots
plus the casing.. all from AliExpress... 8k
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
ok.. how long to ship to 9ja
Pascalville:
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by adecamp(m): 4:32am On Dec 01, 2019
Pascalville:
that your casing really caught my attention. I doubt if the casing is sold here in Nigeria
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by alexvic12: 4:57am On Dec 01, 2019
Chai!
Another 10k and I'll be able to buy this Redmi Note 8.
God epp me naah
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Boring: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Pascalville:

Price you got ur airdots
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2019
Boring:

Price you got ur airdots
7k ali express
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2019
adecamp:
that your casing really caught my attention. I doubt if the casing is sold here in Nigeria
i bought it together with the Airdots from the same seller.. all for 7k on AliExpress.. it took 19days to get to me
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by tranxo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pascalville:
i bought it together with the Airdots from the same seller.. all for 7k on AliExpress.. it took 19days to get to me
Link to the case please.
Re: I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Has Slashed Blackberry Service Rates! / 6 Eras In Nigeria Telecom Industry / Why Is Elephone U Pro So Underrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.