Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) (49712 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by GISTM0RE: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Billionaire daughters's DJ Cuppy was so excited recently as she performs her hit single ''Gelato'' which features zlatan on stage for the very first time at Zlatan concert held in Abuja.

Zlatan Ibile was seen rocking DJ Cuppy at his 'Zanku To The World' show.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/zlatan-rocks-dj-cuppy-at-his-concert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by GISTM0RE: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
hmmm

if not music wetin go carry zlatan go meet cuppy

same school ? ,

same street ?

same compound ?

but now they rock same stage !!

eeeehhhhh eeee ( in zlatan voice)

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:
hmmm

same school ? ,

same street ?

same compound ?

True talk... Reminds me of that song by Dbanj titled "Suddenly"...

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
cool

Zlatan really helped her career with Gelato.. its by far her most street accepted song so far

Zlatan trying really hard to chop Cuppy, while Cuppy spending all her money just to chop Anthony Joshua wey no send her .. Broda Shagy can only day dream when it would reach his turn (this life sef)

143 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by ABCHDE: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Zlatan really helped her career with Gelato.. its by far her most street accepted song so far

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by rex444(m): 1:18am On Nov 07, 2019
what is Cuppy doing with a mic on stage

12 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by femi4: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2019
Who's your daddy....Otedola

Baba temi......Babalola

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by Tuitai: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2019
She must be very grateful

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by micimmortal01: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2019
All she need ryt now is a hot,fat, black something....doing like dog wey Dey her heat period

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2019
Cuppy Omo Akeju grin grin grin...Meanwhile...If you don't text me, Airtel
will....if you don't call me, MTN will.. If you don't visit me, Jehovah Witnesses will... So my dear, be humble

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2019
Story of the boy from the Gutter to sharing bed with daughters of billionaires

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by ForeThinker: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2019
Last Last them go still dey alright grin

1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2019
tiwa wizkid loaded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2019
"Lobatan" last word of Jesus Christ on the cross

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2019
A pretty girl with empty head, na her punna go suffer am.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by olsamlaw(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2019
Gelato

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by 1kbusiness: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2019
She's really excited her song was finally accepted. I guess that's the more reason giving up isn't an option. grin

Give your logo a 3D look today for 1k.

Send us a message today.

16 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2019
If he likes he should mount her, that’s not gonna change the fact that there’s hunger in the land.

11 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by updatechange(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by MrKong: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
majamajic:
hmmm

same school ? ,

same street ?

same compound ?

This is poverty of the mind
Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by Edembasilprutus(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
Good for him
Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by koolgee(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
Okay ooo wink wink
Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by Oshen1: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Cuppu na for everybody
Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by andrewbaba44: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2019
People will only hate,dude like zlatan and naira marley and co will keep on rolling with important people, while many of you guys here that hates them and like insulting them ,una sabi claim sense and educated, you guys might never reach this guys level in your life

Sad but truth

Music and others entertainment will take you places you never expected to be

If no be music zlatan no go fit near cuppy nah grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Cuppy is falling hand. Why would zlatan or whatever his name is be rocking a whole billionaire daughter like her angry

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Cuppy Omo Akeju grin grin grin...Meanwhile...If you don't text me, Airtel
will....if you don't call me, MTN will.. If you don't visit me, Jehovah Witnesses will... So my dear, be humble
hahajjaja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by mployer(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2019
1kbusiness:
She's really excited her song was finally accepted. I guess that's the more reason giving up isn't an option. grin

O boy its not easy. The moment Nigerians start rejecting your song there is hardly anything you can do about it.

Tonto Dike and Efe are good examples. Mr P is about to experience the same.

13 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2019
grin tapping current. Hope dat her bobo musician nor go vex
Re: Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2019
Ehen!? Whether rich or poor, someone must rock her bum bum! Meanwhile something must kill a man grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach / Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.