Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,852 members, 7,798,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching (940 Views)

What Body Part Do You Touch When Bored? / Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful / Pls What Cream Can I Use To Enlarge My Booty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by daneni1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hi Nairalanders

What body cream can I use on my face to avoid bleaching? You can imagine when a cream like Vaseline cause my face to bleach and my body still maintain its normal brown colour.

Please someone should recommend a good body cream that won't also bleach my face.
Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
I once dated a girl with this kinda issue... I usually cream with pearse at that time... she used it with me when she crashed at my crib for for a month due to accommodation issuees....and I could not explain how it made her face light...

She eventually opted for olive oil and Shea butter... we are not dating anymore at least till we graduated I know she was using olive oil...
Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by Charleys: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Pears baby cream.
Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by LarryBee1k: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
G

1 Like

Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by WorWorBoy: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
daneni1:
Hi Nairalanders

What body cream can I use on my face to avoid bleaching? You can imagine when a cream like Vaseline cause my face to bleach and my body still maintain its normal brown colour

Please someone should recommend a good body cream that won't also bleach my face.

1 Like

Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by kingxsamz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Vaseline dey bleach your skin?
Are you high?? ?

2 Likes

Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by BlackAdam55(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
daneni1:
Hi Nairalanders

What body cream can I use on my face to avoid bleaching? You can imagine when a cream like Vaseline cause my face to bleach and my body still maintain its normal brown colour.

Lol, op it is well with you
Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by daneni1(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2019
1StopRudeness:
I once dated a girl with this kinda issue... I usually cream with pearse at that time... she used it with me when she crashed at my crib for for a month due to accommodation issuees....and I could not explain how it made her face light...

She eventually opted for olive oil and Shea butter... we are not dating anymore at least till we graduated I know she was using olive oil...

Thank you
Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by daneni1(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Lol, op it is well with you

Brother, amen ooo!!! The matter tire me self.
Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by daneni1(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2019
kingxsamz:
Vaseline dey bleach your skin?
Are you high?? ?

Hope you know there is lotion vaseline.
Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by daneni1(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2019
LarryBee1k:
keep deceiving yourself o

Kuku kee mi
Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by daneni1(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2019
Charleys:
Pears baby cream.

Once use this before, its still the same issue.

I will have to try olive oil.
Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by BlackAdam55(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2019
daneni1:

Brother, amen ooo!!! The matter tire me self.
Lol.
Re: What Body Cream Can I Use To Prevent Bleaching by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Girls That Front Alot And Form Very Hard To Get / Blame It On Dance … (18+) / She Said “ I Will Kill Myself And 2 Of Your Children”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.