Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos (63833 Views)

Mob Overpowers Policemen, Kills Two, Injures Two Others In Edo / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Make them go flog shekau
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by ABCHDE: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Are this ones soldiers or young illetrates Burutai hired when boko haram was running us down
[/s]
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
She dey waste her talent.. Why she no kuku go ufc?.
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by neuroboy4: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
realstars:
Know yourself no be cause. when power pass power, the wick became strong with laughter.
Yeah, John wick became strong with laughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by anenymasng(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

I sorry for this one, be like say life dun tire am.... no sivilian dead or alive can beat a trained soldier, not possible in anyway, except that's not a soldier.

Because say na iron dey the soldier hand abi? So a soldier that looks like patoranking will beat a normal guy that looks like Braun strowman abi?

1 Like

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
One day Nigerians will rice up against all these modafokas and tell them enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

I sorry for this one, be like say life dun tire am.... no sivilian dead or alive can beat a trained soldier, not possible in anyway, except that's not a soldier.
to use you do sacrifice to sango just dey hungry me

4 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by miketayo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

Dey dere, even trained boxers or black belt holder get knocked out by regular people.
Y do u think there is weight class for boxing.. do pass urself dem go beat u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Chicastle: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
With some things that happens in Nigeria, . there is a way I have viewed this country.

1) Nigeria seems to me that number of uneducated ones are still much larger than the educated ones

2) majority of the uneducated In Nigeria are from the northern part of it, and they have almost 88% of all arm forces in Nigeria and many of the abuse and criminal acts are from this forces not all personals though

3) It seems to me majority grew up in the street

4) Nigeria looks like and ungoverned country or state.

Add yours please

1 Like

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Kingmathers(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Lady overpowers two female soldiers trying to flog her over an undisclosed issue, today,

Lady overpowers two female soldiers trying to flog her over an undisclosed issue, today, in Surulere, Lagos

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4iKQPOHhkM/

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/lady-overpowers-two-soldiers-trying-to-flog-her-over-an-undisclosed-issue/

How tf does instablog stumble upon these things all the freaking time
I mean, once every now and then, here and there woulda be weird, but acceptable. This one's just too plenty damn it, I'm starting to think they're acted clips
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

So when your junior brother turns to a soldier, he will come back home and start beating you up like a woman?.. Ewu sokoto

1 Like

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Their uniform dey deceive them.
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Those soldiers should be ashamed of themselves, they should go and fight in sambisa Forest. Nonsense and PDP.
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Owerri1stSon: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

How old are you boy? You posted like a 13 years old boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Bluffly: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

So you've not seen a civilian that is a kickboxer or martial artiste. Sit down there and be dreaming
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by fela4live: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

Stories, let them drop their guns and fight man to man. If you are the lazy type talk about yourself don't generalize.
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
This one sweet my belle.
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by fela4live: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bluezy13:

Seriously??.
So soldiers na superhumans abi??.
Uniform aside, Reenforcement aside, one on one man to man, Many soldiers go chop grass.
Don't mind the lazy and timid guy.
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by realstars: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
neuroboy4:

Yeah, John wick became strong with laughter
You know na!!
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by iyapont: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
olasaad:
Instablog and there nonsense picture. You will not even understand what they post. Abeg pls stop bringing there news to nairaland
most of their news from instablog na..or what do u expect
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by fela4live: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Those soldiers should be ashamed of themselves, they should go and fight in sambisa Forest. Nonsense and PDP.
Which one be nonsense and PDP again? Na wah o! shocked
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

Some civilians are CIA in disguise
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by LEGACYANTHONY24: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBgDvA5Dmoc

Watch me in this latest video titled *Mr Smart*

*Over sense can lead to over foolish*

Pls *like* my comedy video channel by clicking on Subscribe icon below the video.... (Its free)

Thanks
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by coolh3ad(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

Dey there na. You never see where Danfo bus driver beat soldier in full camo ba...
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by murphyibiam15(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

I have beaten up a soldier myself, I ran before he could mobilize for reenforcement
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Xpol: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

then you no get power soldiers no get two heads
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

Dont be a jerk..
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by chigutz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
D headline is misleading abeg because we know how far. It should be two female army personnel fighting a WOMAN abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by AmuDimpka: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
These soilderz are losing their respect daily ..... They just behave anyhow
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by FamousOj: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hehehe this is itire police station oooo close to the oba palace wonders shall never end..
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na woman to woman...no be by uniform. Abi the female soldiers carry 3 breasts?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.