Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party (39274 Views)

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party by Jhakhash: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2019
Karufi:
Happy birthday lala's daughter

If you are looking for beautiful and sweet happy birthday speeches to an acquaintance or loved ones, you have landed in the right place that will help you easily encounter that challenge for your birthday speeches. See here Best happy birthday speech for all

If you want to express your gratitude to your boss, want to send them the best birthday wishes for the boss, share the best collection of happy birthday wishes to boss
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party by Yoighaman(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2019
Congrats bro, may God bless her abundantly and make her grow gracefully finding favour before God and Men IJN. Cheers.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party by Tpresh(f): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Happy Birthday beautiful.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party by Kemblaze: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2019
I a dumdfounded here i always thought the name lalasticlala was for some snake person i didnt know it was someones actual name
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party by orezino(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2019
happy birthday kid,wishing you best in life.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party by gisttrend: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Happy Birthday To Her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party by Gucciboy1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
lalasticlala:
So on Thursday last week, my daughter turned one and on Sunday we had a small birthday party for her after service.

Here are few pictures from the celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05CcIAxoHPc

Happy birthday little Princess, I pray God's blessings onto your life. You excel in every area of life. You'll be a source of joy to everyone around you. God bless your parents.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party by Mishhcre(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lovely! Happy birthday to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mishhcre: ..
Lunah's:
halibaba: ..
ennybright: ..
Sobolev: ..
Gbola97: ..
emmyskies: ..
joshkays: ..
dongc: ..
j3log: ..
hinere: ..
Kindly click the link below and vote for my baby girl.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.