Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? (18036 Views)

Easiest Way To Raise Fund For A New Business / Discover How To Raise Fund For Your Project. / Start A Petition And Raise Fund,A new startup help Nigerian to Start a petition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by olaodun: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
I appreciate your boldness
There are many ways to raise money for your biz in Nigeria
1. Your personal savings
2 Family and friends
3 Buy products on credit and be faithful
4. Micro finance banks
5. Online credit platforms such as paylater The Branch etc
6. Other financial institutions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by JoeMaddog: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Carmal90:

Guide me pls
you can drop a message for me on Saturday. I should be free then
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by Carmal90(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=JoeMaddog post=83831996] you can drop a message for me on Saturday. I should be free then [/quote
Here
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by edumama(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
https://www.relaxedmode.com/how-to-apply-for-tony-elemelu-foundation-grant/

I find this site helpful, it guides me for raising funds through The Tony Elumelu Foundation for my business. Though it's tasking to follow through at the same time it worth my time. After the learning process, I saw reasons entrepreneurs with superb business ideas just like you and other Nigerians don't get shortlisted for the nonrefundable of 1.5M grant ($5000) given by The Tony Elumelu Foundation every year!!!

Try the service of the TEF mentor, it might be the solution for your funding problem!!!

https://www.relaxedmode.com/how-to-apply-for-tony-elemelu-foundation-grant/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by justmykel(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
JoeMaddog:
I've learnt a lot. Animation, graphics. I'm learning programming now. It's all depends on dedication.
I see
Thanks boss
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by luluosas(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ask Davido to borrow you, but not loan. And please, do well to pay back on time.
Try your luck there, who knows.
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
segzie2012:

You said they should not use loan to start a business but to expand... Good thou but.
My question is what if you have a monthly pay cheque and obtain a loan to kick start the business while the bank take repayment from your salary? What's your take on this

my take is this never collect a loan to start your business, instead of using your monthly pay cheque to pay as repayment, why dont you use that money with the other money you have to grow your business.

when you have leverage, banks will come to you and you can negotiate good loan deals for your business but for now, focus on bootstrapping your business.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by Aphroditee(f): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
I888:
lol. We help each other. There was time he was down and needed money as well. He reached out and I gave.. But he did over 1000% of what I gave lol.
Friends helping each other succeed, you both are lucky
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by tightpussy156: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
don't deceived ursef. na naija will they.if ur mama,papa,can give u money.go hussle hard.bank go give u story,u go fill firm tire for loan which is risky.except u wan go open ur legs for alahaji,sleep with animals for u to get that money.who quote me should hug transformer
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by Profpuej(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
People are taking about loan as if it is easy..when you no get steady salary work like civi servant forget loan
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by uwemconcept: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
pickatyou:
NNE sorry, won't want to dash your hopes or say you should not try but banking on anyone to bankroll you will only frustrate you and kill your hope.

First rule in the street, there are no friends(family inclusive) you are a lone ranger till you make it.

O boy wisdom no go kill you. Nobody know you for street. Na OYO we all dey

1 Like

Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by BerryAnny(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2019
I love this thread
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by NSoul: 2:01am On Nov 08, 2019
obillyj:
Lately, I have summoned the courage to start up a business. I have several business ideas but had being afraid to make the move because of all that is involved. I am ready to do so now but faced with the challenge of getting funds.
I will need about half a million to kick off and don't want to start with loan.

Do I need to write a proposal and submit to my prospective helpers or do I just meet and explain to them. I hope also to raise the fund from family and friends. How do I go about it please.

Thanks.

Tg

OP twitter handle - @obillyj - is non-existent. PM me when you are online.
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by Tydata: 2:49am On Nov 08, 2019
Send me an email, Tochukwu07@gmail.com. let's talk.

obillyj:
Lately, I have summoned the courage to start up a business. I have several business ideas but had being afraid to make the move because of all that is involved. I am ready to do so now but faced with the challenge of getting funds.

Do I need to write a proposal and submit to my prospective helpers or do I just meet and explain to them. I hope also to raise the fund from family and friends. How do I go about it please.

Thanks.

Tg
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by Stricklybidness(m): 5:11am On Nov 08, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Juve 1
Barca1
Spurs 1
Atletico1
Inter1
Young boys 1
Napoli1
Leeds under 3.5
Slavia Prague 1
Az Alkmaar 1

Put 50k... U will thank me later
Why you de wicked?
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by Stricklybidness(m): 5:15am On Nov 08, 2019
JoeMaddog:
I learnt how to freelance on nairaland. There are several posts on freelancing on this site you can check for them. As for the tutorials on skills, YouTube is a great asset.
Thanks mate... You could send me video links on 07061221512
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by Oluwalonseungbo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
I work my ass off to start ordinary game centre and not a single loan or support of 1# from friends and family, I even dash my street bro 50k when he want start printing business but when my turn return walahi shishi I no get , the person way I dash money, even all my babe wey collect turn back to me, such is life

Inside life..
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by Ajibade123(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
see ways to overcome financial problems in business https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-overcome-financial-problems-in-business/
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by shegzydave(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Aphroditee:
Aww strangers helped you with 100k each you're really lucky, i find help tire and eventually gave up trying
I swear till today is still like a dream to me
I never also believe it when they promise,but eventually it landed ooo I swear to God
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by NSoul: 2:22am On Nov 09, 2019
OP, I don't think all of you ideas require half a million. PM me if you still want to discuss funding.

obillyj:

Thanks.

Tg
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by Aphroditee(f): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2019
shegzydave:

I swear till today is still like a dream to me
I never also believe it when they promise,but eventually it landed ooo I swear to God
Happy for you smiley
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by tee83: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2019
obillyj:

Thanks.

Tg

Let go into partnership. if you are ready, chat me up on temitayo83@yahoo.com.
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by NSoul: 1:07am On Nov 10, 2019
OP, since you haven't PM'ed me I'll assume you don't really need the funding anymore.

obillyj:

Thanks.

Tg
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by SendAbroad: 2:40am On Nov 10, 2019
obillyj:

Thanks.

Tg

Sadly, you need just 500 people on this thread to give you 1,000 naira each, and voila...you have the 500,000 you are looking for to start your business....but then,13,000 people have viewed and only made comments
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by NSoul: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
the thing is, the OP hasn't even bothered returning to this thread nor replied any of the recent comments thus far. so, it seems apparent that she's are no longer interested in the funding.

SendAbroad:

Sadly, you need just 500 people on this thread to give you 1,000 naira each, and voila...you have the 500,000 you are looking for to start your business....but then,13,000 people have viewed and only made comments
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by sweetnonsense(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
NSoul:
the thing is, the OP hasn't even bothered returning to this thread nor replied any of the recent comments thus far. so, it seems apparent that she's are no longer interested in the funding.

Good evening sir, since the op is no longer interested, can I slide into your pm?

I need just #150,000 to properly set up a road side caravan spag and turkey grilling business...

the returns are very attractive... I've been interning with someone already in the business for sometime now, so I have first hand knowledge of the business ...

if you grant me permission to slide into your dm, then we can talk more... we could even meet in person
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by NSoul: 5:44am On Nov 11, 2019
No. Not interested.

sweetnonsense:

Good evening sir, since the op is no longer interested, can I slide into your pm?

I need just #150,000 to properly set up a road side caravan spag and turkey grilling business...

the returns are very attractive... I've been interning with someone already in the business for sometime now, so I have first hand knowledge of the business ...

if you grant me permission to slide into your dm, then we can talk more... we could even meet in person
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by sweetnonsense(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2019
NSoul:
No. Not interested.
Alright. thanks
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by dsurest(m): 4:18am On Nov 12, 2019
That's life for you my sister. I have a small car wash in Abuja just need 65k to buy a car washing machine but no help anywhere.
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by akinonigbinde: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2019
dsurest:
That's life for you my sister. I have a small car wash in Abuja just need 65k to buy a car washing machine but no help anywhere.
is car wash that viable?
Re: How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? by WalkerMichael(m): 6:10am On Nov 12, 2019
akinonigbinde:
is car wash that viable?

It's a big business is abuja bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? / Send My Birthday Wishes Or Close My Account, Man Threaten His Bank (video) / What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.