Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) (34810 Views)

Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures / Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended.. / FCT Teachers Chase Out Pupils From Classrooms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by damosky12(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

People from one cheap polythecnic where cultism and oloshoism is a 3unit course would always call a private school a glorified secondary school, even students from "COLD ROOM" University of Nigeria would also complain

Real Universities all over the world mount CCTV everywhere so whats the big deal here, BAZE University even uses fingerprint scanner and time stamp for attendance in all classes

If you are, by any means, throwing a dirty tirade at the University of Lagos, then I must say you should be ashamed of yourself.

I was actually feeling your point as a fan of CU until you made got to "cold room" part. UNILAG started installing cameras in classrooms, streets and faculty premises in 2016... So, no one belonging to the UNILAG community will condemn this.

It would be hypocritical of you to tag some people "cold room" when even the CU you are trying to support here has been riddled with hundreds of scandals too. Think.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by newoffer: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

People from one cheap polythecnic where cultism and oloshoism is a 3unit course would always call a private school a glorified secondary school, even students from "COLD ROOM" University of Nigeria would also complain

Real Universities all over the world mount CCTV everywhere so whats the big deal here, BAZE University even uses fingerprint scanner and time stamp for attendance in all classes

Instead of us to demand for more we are critizing people setting standards.
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by Kingkun69(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Threebear:
This is why private universities are called glorified secondary schools .

Can you imagine the rubbish ?

I heard in Madonna, people get permission to leave the school premises grin.

Pass your jamb and post UME so you won't be monitored like a criminal in a federal prison grin
this glorified secondary school joke has really gotten old sha doesn't even work again
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by LordReed(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
2Lynx:

lol this man ehnn you don't understand those guys ooo
no talk am again

What? Are they robots? They are not able to behave differently?
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by Kingkun69(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

bros sexual harassment dey for every uni in Nigeria private or public there are just levels to it even few unis abroad
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by Goldencheese(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
I like your guess but I attended universities in Lagos and Ogun States.

Thanks anyways.

shawnfamous:
u must be from Ambrose Alli university
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by shawnfamous(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Goldencheese:
I like your guess but I attended universities in Lagos and Ogun States.

Thanks anyways.

that's what we call expo here.. Chukuli.. I live in Lagos but school in ekpoma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by lasthero: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:
Glorified Secondary School

Ranking among top 500 universities in the whole world.
Ranking more than 4,000 American universities.

According to Washington Post, there are about 5,300 universities in America alone. I'm not talking about the quality ones in Asia, Europe, UK and other places ooo.

For a University in Ota to rank among top 400-500 universities in the the world, and you are saying this trash?

Your head is not complete sir

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by khallebb(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
lasthero:

Ranking among top 500 universities in the whole world.
Ranking more than 4,000 American universities.

According to Washington Post, there are about 5,300 universities in America alone. I'm not talking about the quality ones in Asia, Europe, UK and other places ooo.

For a University in Ota to rank among top 400-500 universities in the the world, and you are saying this trash?

Your head is not complete sir

It is your head that is not complete. When I made my comment, did I abuse you or anyone else? Mind yourself o. If you are hungry then don't bring your anger close to me.
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by moorevic(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
And cold room lectures
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by lasthero: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:

It is your head that is not complete. When I made my comment, did I abuse you or anyone else? Mind yourself o. If you are hungry then don't bring your anger close to me.

Oga, name your school or show me its ranking in the world, that's if it is ever ranked.

Hustle my brother so that you won't glorify poverty and mediocrity.
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by khallebb(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
lasthero:

Oga, name your school or show me its ranking in the world, that's if it is ever ranked.

Hustle my brother so that you won't glorify poverty and mediocrity.

I finished from University of Massachusetts in the UK but its not a big deal. Covenant University is okay, but it's over hyped. Stop smoking weed, focus your energy on more productive things.
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by lasthero: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:

I finished from University of Massachusetts in the UK but its not a big deal. Covenant University is okay, but it's over hyped. Stop smoking weed, focus your energy on more productive things.

You don't sound like someone who graduated from umass anyways.

Covenant maybe overhyped to you, but it's our own "havard" here In Nigeria.

Peace my brother, conversation over from here
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
micflo28:
When you are sexually abused by a lecturer u will beg and pray to be monitored and believed story u narrate

Truth is the abuse doesn't happen in the classroom. Unilag has CCTV cameras in all its classrooms but still had a cold room. Think about it.
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by khallebb(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
lasthero:

You don't sound like someone who graduated from umass anyways.

Covenant maybe overhyped to you, but it's our own "havard" here In Nigeria.

Peace my brother, conversation over from here
How should I sound? Should I be coughing out money when I'm quoting your useless comments? angry
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by Mcbayo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
good one
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by TerryMctola077(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Since there is cameras in the classroom, then that means you cannot challenge the lecturer if you did something wrong in the class ni e... If u try to go against him, He will just tell u "Since u are saying I am wrong, lets go and check VAR"
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by Goldencheese(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin

shawnfamous:
that's what we call expo here.. Chukuli.. I live in Lagos but school in ekpoma
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by lasthero: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:

How should I sound? Should I be coughing out money when I'm quoting your useless comments? angry

Although I made it clear that conversation over.
But judging from your useless preeq and trash posts littered all over nairaland, I still maintained my stand that you don't sound like a umass graduate. I know an enlightened graduate from world class universities like umass when I see one.

Its good to give yourself high hope my brother. Fake it till you make it syndrome.

Last note. Face your preeq and sex posts on nairaland. It's a waste of time engaging with someone like you in a conversation
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by tck2000(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Thanks for hitting the nail on the head.
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by khallebb(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
lasthero:

Although I made it clear that conversation over.
But judging from your useless preeq and trash posts littered all over nairaland, I still maintained my stand that you don't sound like a umass graduate. I know an enlightened graduate from world class universities like umass when I see one.

Its good to give yourself high hope my brother. Fake it till you make it syndrome.

Last note. Face your preeq and sex posts on nairaland. It's a waste of time engaging with someone like you in a conversation
It's clear now that your weed dealer has upgraded your weed.
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by lasthero: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2019
khallebb:

It's clear now that your weed dealer has upgraded your weed.

Thanks. Audio University of Massachusetts graduate grin
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by lasthero: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
feyiyemi18:
This has nothing to do with 'glorified secondary school'. Installing cameras in the classroom is the norm in world-class Universities and the university you called a 'glorified secondary school' has the largest research output among Nigeria Universities.
God bless you abundantly.
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by CodeTemplar: 1:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Quorax:
If I no chop Oyedepo money in 2020, I am not the son of my mother. cool
booked. Too many scammer monikers on Nairaland.
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by Quorax: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:
booked. Too many scammer monikers on Nairaland.
I used to think you are sensible. So you think my post is all about scamming Oyedepo? Are you drunk? undecided
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by CodeTemplar: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2019
Quorax:
I used to think you are sensible. So you think my post is all about scamming Oyedepo? Are you drunk? undecided
Ha ha ha ... e pain am. Are you a contractor in Winners?
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by Quorax: 4:41am On Nov 13, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Ha ha ha ... e pain am. Are you a contractor in Winners?

Just because someone comment here does not mean they don't have anything meaningful to do.

I don't work at Winners but I know when to fill gap when I see one. I have been busy with other projects plus one of the winners pastor messed up my friends money and it's been a hell of year for him.

We hope to get over it before the year runs out.
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by edoairways: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2019
khallebb:

Have you been there to see things for yourself?
Re: Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video) by edoairways: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2019
TerryMctola077:
Since there is cameras in the classroom, then that means you cannot challenge the lecturer if you did something wrong in the class ni e... If u try to go against him, He will just tell u "Since u are saying I am wrong, lets go and check VAR"
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) / 10 Facts About Elephants You Never Knew / EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.