Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) (37671 Views)

Mother Forgets Her Baby In A Commercial Bus After Alighting In Imo (video) / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dont mind those ediots. Who can afford d services of an uber but cnt pay for his missed item return?
backnbeta:

I'm a Nigerian and I know we can be funny but unless it was the driver's fault, I don't think a sane Nigerian will insist the driver brings his worn out wallet to him free of charge, especially when the Money in there is less than N100.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wil d driver dies if he takes to him free of charge?
mechanics:
I mean the customer he drove should pay for the expenses since he will still have to come back to Ikorodu and Ikorodu from town is far and due to the hold up wahala.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Wil d driver dies if he takes to him free of charge?
you are wicked o, was it the driver that made him forgot his wallet, if it where you, won't you demand for transport to go back?
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Like i said earlier, it is not evrytin dat we shud expect profit. If i were d driver id tak it to him
mechanics:
you are wicked o, was it the driver that made him forgot his wallet, if it where you, won't you demand for transport to go back?
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Solsix(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
People are just forming what they are not
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
peeps4u:

That's how it works. That driver is a clown, just catching fun with the story. Drivers can always go and drop forgotten items at uber office in case of stubborn rider like this

That driver just want trend lol
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Stfu . Is u who cnt comprehen my coment. He shu return som1 property

GTFOH
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
the cash came from the ancestors especially the 5naira
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
FOSOAB
Nthrone:

GTFOH
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Evans2019: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
The boy Dey mad ni , tell him to come meet you instead that your car is faulty
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Like i said earlier, it is not evrytin dat we shud expect profit. If i were d driver id tak it to him
I still maintain my stand, the passenger should pay for the expenses the driver will incure to meet him in Ikorodu, if am the one, I will drop it at their office, he will come and collect it by himself.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
was brining it to social media andopenning some1 purse good
mechanics:
I still maintain my stand, the passenger should pay for the expenses the driver will incure to meet him in Ikorodu, if am the one, I will drop it at their office, he will come and collect it by himself.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:
was brining it to social media andopenning some1 purse good
that's what you should have talked about not saying the passenger should not pay the expenses for the driver to go back to Ikorodu.
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:
FOSOAB

U sound ridiculous
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by bradpitt4040: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
GreatResearcher:
WE SHOULDN'T EXPECT TO GAIN IN EVERYTHING. RETURN HIS WALLET. For opening someone's purse, it is a sign dat if sometin valuable was inside, d driver wud hv denied seeing d wallet.

Why should he?? When d rider can easily go uber office to retrieve it.. So d driver should burn fuel and work time cause one wallet? Think now...
Re: Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2021
The story looks fake to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures / Share Your Worst Or Funny Travel Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.