Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? (23731 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Seeking Unemployed Men With Cute GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by LucemFerre: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2019
All those pastors na yeye pastors dem be. No mind dem. Church go always give offering and him income no dey pause that's why dem dey talk rubbish.
Bros/Sis get a means of livelihood first.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by LucemFerre: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2019
989900:

The hypothetical pros, how about the practical cons? Are you seriously trying to tell folks finance is not a huge consideration before getting married, or well, that gets automatically sorted when you do get married? And to know over 200 non-the-wiser audience liked this specious angle of yours is dangerous!

No mind dat guy jor. on weed this early morning

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by Isnow: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2019
ngwababe:

You ain't Nigerian bro. Imagine you exempting in-laws and friends from bills? grin

you commot words from ma mouth bro...he ain't a Nigerian at all..or hes not in nigeria
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by Victorex001(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2019
SmellingAnus:
What may work for Musa may not work for Adamu....

There was this church member of mine in my former church... He got married not employed. Church even contributed money for his wedding. His wife was employed and had a small car but both of them were close to 40 years of age or more but the got married.... After he got married, things started getting better for him, he even became richer than his wife and bought her a better car... They have at least two kids now...

Situations like this are few, it’s unadvisable to hang your life on uncommon situations. It’s better to prepare for the worst in every situation. Now, a church contributing for you for marriage is that a good thing? That comes with insults.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2019
maiahsaiah:

After destroying her womb and wishing her bad, you still have the guts to tell her story. If you truly want to help her, better stop assisting her financially, let her learn to hustle her way. And remember it’s not over until it’s over. Don’t tell stories when you are not yet close to your grave. Anything can happen to your family or job.
You're entitled to your opinion and I dont have to reply you the way you hit me because its needless. I'm a well wisher. Mind you, I didn't destroy her, if you truly read my comments and internalised it before hitting me. Her husband had fertility issues which they battled with, for years but I dont need to say all the details here. I'm not as reckless as some of the guys you must have come across. You don't expect me to touch my gf I'm not yet married to, without using a latex...what if she got pregnant and what if she died in the process of evacuation all because we weren't ready? It's amazing to note that someone like you still thinks this way, this day and age.

How can a woman be destroyed in this case? Tell me . Does a CD destroy womb or keeps it safe? I didn't send her away rather, she couldn't wait. The last time I checked, she already had her 2nd child and if i had destroyed her as you claimed, would that have happened? We're still close but no strings attached. Think well next time before replying, ok?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
fairfora:
You're entitled to your opinion and I dont have to reply you the way you hit me because its needless. I'm a well wisher. Mind you, I didn't destroy her, if you truly read my comments and internalised it before hitting me. Her husband had fertility issues which they battled with, for years but I dont need to say all the details here. I'm not as reckless as some of the guys you must have come across. You don't expect me to touch my gf I'm not yet married to, without using a latex...what if she got pregnant and what if she died in the process of evacuation all because we weren't ready? It's amazing to note that someone like you still thinks this way, this day and age.

How can a woman be destroyed in this case? Tell me . Does a CD destroy womb or keeps it safe? I didn't send her away rather, she couldn't wait. The last time I checked, she already had her 2nd child and if i had destroyed her as you claimed, would that have happened? We're still close but no strings attached. Think well next time before replying, ok?

So, what you’re saying is you guys never had unprotected sex or she didn’t take postinor 2 and other contraceptives on your behalf for years? If you don’t know, these things have adverse effect on the womb and takes time to correct.

My own is you shouldn’t go about writing stories about other people, especially those you had a relationship. Was she wrong for wanting to marry early? Don’t you know she is a woman? Why are you now writing stories? Why are you now telling the world you offer her financial assistance? To receive praises or to feel like a saint?

I’ll say it again, don’t tell stories until you’re close to your grave to know for sure you made the right decisions. You claim you’re close yet you were comfortable telling people you offer her money. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
maiahsaiah:

So, what you’re saying is you guys never had unprotected sex or she didn’t take postinor 2 and other contraceptives on your behalf for years? If you don’t know, these things have adverse effect on the womb and takes time to correct.

My own is you shouldn’t go about writing stories about other people, especially those you had a relationship. Was she wrong for wanting to marry early? Don’t you know she is a woman? Why are you now writing stories? Why are you now telling the world you offer her financial assistance? To receive praises or to feel like a saint?

I’ll say it again, don’t tell stories until you’re close to your grave to know for sure you made the right decisions. You claim you’re close yet you were comfortable telling people you offer her money. Hypocrite!
I see. Your comment has clearly depicted who you are . You don't deserve my precious time. Ciao
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by Roland17(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Acidosis:

So when person A pays N100, a special marital law forbids person B from paying another N100? Person B never baths with water before meeting person A? You've being bathing before marriage na, then continue to bath na.

Your first sentence just made my point, no need debating any further.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
fairfora:
I see. Your comment has clearly depicted who you are . You don't deserve my precious time. Ciao

And yours clearly told everyone who you are. Mr kiss and tell!
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
maiahsaiah:

And yours clearly told everyone who you are. Mr kiss and tell!
grin Be good. You're a lady, I don't have to sound same way you do. So, how has your day been wink
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by PHOTSEE(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
maiahsaiah:

GUY, DECISION MADE! HE IS HAPPILY MARRIED WITH RINGS ON THE FINGERS. SORRY YOU CAME LATE TO THE CHURCH SERVICE.
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by PHOTSEE(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
fairfora:
grin Be good. You're a lady, I don't have to sound same way you do. So, how has your day been wink
CARRY THE WORLD AND PLACE IT IN YOUR FCKING HEAD!!
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
PHOTSEE:

CARRY THE WORLD AND PLACE IT IN YOUR FCKING HEAD!!
OK
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by PDPGuy: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
ogianyo:
This is a very simplistic way of viewing marriage finances. I dont need to be told that you have clearly never been married.
There are very many spending that a bachelor can successfully avoid which a married man cant. When you marry in Africa you are taking on responsibility for some spending for both your family and inlaw folks. A wife is additional mouth to feed not insomnia. She falls sick, needs clothing and a lot of stuff that only married men here can relate with. This is not to suggest that you must be rich to marry. You however need to have a reasonable and regular income.

Sir, I’m only spending on my immediate family. Anything that is left could be spent on in-laws. There is no freaking way I’ll spend on my in-laws regularly
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by komodapson(m): 1:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Roland17:

If it takes one person 1 gallon/ bucket of water to take a bath a day, how many gallons/ bucket will it take 2 people to take a shower in 1 day? This considering person A pays 100 Naira a month for water when he resided by himself. Based on the above would the water bill remain constant or increase?

I will be waiting for your answer and it will determine if I should engage you any further.

You're a clown, honestly..you kuku gave him "word problem".. U reminded me of this topic in my elementary mathematics
Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
When it comes to marriage, I realize most of this pastors are confused. The pastors and their G-O will tell ladies not to marry an unemployed man. Yet they will tell unmarried men to get married quickly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should You Obey Ignorant Parents?? / The Best State To Raise Ones Kids / Please Assist On The Best Rechargeable Fan One Should Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.