Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,454 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:02 AM

Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page (27072 Views)

Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page / Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by solmusdesigns: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2019
People signing empty spiral binded sheets

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by gaetano: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Hypocrit: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2019
Now you can see all the various endorsement we see daily here are all faked and scripted for the public delusion.
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Thegamingorca(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2019
Wow
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by jnoz23(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
If somebody can observe you like this how will monitoring spiting from your village now do

I just weak
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Agugbadin: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2019
IPOB

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Confirmedzombie: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2019
Very ungrateful, ugly, broke and smelling olosho.
Help will be far away from you for biting the finger that fed you.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by kheny12(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2019
Audio endorsement,Audio accent,Audio backside and Audio mercy.After winning Bbnaija you became yeyebrity.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Paulo3ree(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2019
That time you presumed she is the loose type

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Agugbadin: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
Very ungrateful, ugly, broke and smelling olosho.
Help will be far away from you for biting the finger that fed you.

Nonsense

Very ugly IPOB indeed
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Thegamingorca(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Everybody is confused! Smh

Lol i will look for this sign post on Sunday lol...karota why
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by seangy4konji: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2019
Her cup of tea.
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Hypocrit: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2019
So surprising when i different kiosks endorsing people up and down when they are still yet to make profit and pay the few sales girls they employed.

No wonder they went begging for free endorsement for Tacha to make her fans feel good about her image.

Even the air they claim they breath is all Audio air. Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Allsingles: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2019
Will this favor the economy of Nigeria?
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2019
If u know how much I like Lamborghinis. grin

I hope she settles with cubana, the guy went all out for her...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by LongThickPenis(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2019
Fake life

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by kobosmart(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2019
GreetMe:

We pin! We no get plenty but we make sure the ones we get dey sure wink

"we"? Does she share her endorsements with you?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by XchangeCoins(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Learn how cryptocurrency is changing lives. With a little amount of money invested in the right cryptocurrency you could make millions

Buy and sell your cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum from us, you can also trade in our WhatsApp group where you connect with other crypto Enthusiast. Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE it can even change the live of a common man

Link on signature.
XCHANGESOLUTIONS

Redefining P2P currency exchangers

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Wasky101: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
AUDIO ENDORSEMENT... MTCHEWW
AWON WEREY undecided undecided undecided
THIS WHY I STAND WITH THE QUEEN TACHA...
So man sef dey follow do this I stand rubbish, I swear I thought it was for only ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by bluebay(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Hahahahaha hahahahaha see mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Nanop1: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Fabolousibk1:

And this is y u don't have sense

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Pain(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2019
False Life Crew. I wonder when the lazy youths of Nigeria will wake up and understand the cocktail of lies in the Nigerian Showbiz Industry.

The bankers and coporate marketers understand this better. The last lie I heard was that she bought a house in Lekki. The lazy youths cannot even research with all the resources available online and at their disposal.

Small brain is indeed a curse.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Gabson001(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2019
if only e concern me

please help a brother
*Old Facebook Account For Sale*
```Upto 9 years```
* price 10k negotiable*

WhatsApp --- zero nine zero sixteen seventy six thirteen minty one
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by TruthHurts100: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2019
Baba Cubana wan chop mercy Cubana, Ike no gree. Deal went south.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Blinkers: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2019
Tuitai:
This is getting interesting

What's interesting about other people's life?

No go hustle make u no become pedestrian for life.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by nsidible(f): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Sex transaction gone wrong....haha.. mercy played chief priest.. if mercy denied chief priest sex and it led to chief priest cancelling the endorsement.. Then for the first time in my life i can say I am proud of Mercy..... They think they can have their way with all the girls grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Confirmedzombie: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2019
Agugbadin:

Very ugly IPOB indeed

Your head dey there bro.
Correct niggar
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2019
Chai Audio endorsement.
Re: Mercy Eke Deletes Moet Henessy Endorsement Photos On Her Page by Tarabye: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Small Mummy Meets Olamide, DJ Enimoney, Danny S, Cracked Them Up / Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? / Ini Edo Has A Fab Birthday Celebration Last Night , See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.