Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,468 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (54008 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by harrikoko: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2019
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Aidejay(m): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2019
Na lie u dey lie so

Who u think say u dey lie 4?

438 Likes 18 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by thesicilian: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2019
You're worried about her infidelity when your own was much worse.

585 Likes 25 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Bola146(f): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2019
cry angry though it's very wrong to keep secrets in marriage, yes very bad. You don't need to be worried... Both of you should accept Jesus Christ into your lives , confess all your sins to Him only and never go back to your vomits again. I wish you happy home

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Mood11: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2019
I see two imperfect people who messed up but have come to the conclusion that their marriage is worth respecting and worth keeping..

First, you blowed the trumpet of she's not getting toasters anymore and look where it got you guys.

Now you are increasing the volume by engaging in this mind battle..

Uncle, allow peace to flow.. This thing the devil is stirring in your heart will lead to disaster

303 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Ginaz(f): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2019
Look at what married people are doing in secret lord!!!

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Biggty(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2019
She will definitely commit infidelity again

37 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Omojudy: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2019
thesicilian:
As in see months of bleeping. If she can forgive him why is he having headache.
My advice to men, stop dishing out what you can’t take it. You didn’t make yourself a man nor will a woman come back to this earth with manly privileges. Na one life each person get irregarding of gender.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Omojudy: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Biggty:
She will definitely commit infidelity again
Then so will he over and over again. So she should leave him?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Omojudy: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Why are men especially from this country so self righteous? Men not women are the reason why many marriages fail.
To my fellow women don’t cheat, and don’t tell things to your husband of things that happened before you met him.
He will use it against you. No exception, every woman who made the mistake in the past thought her man was the exception.
Ok, I don talk my own.
Nice day you all!

146 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by SageMK: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2019
— Sidechick for 6 months.
— Unprotected coitus.
— Numerous sex partners...

Your wife should be the one worried! Not you.

305 Likes 11 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2019
My only issue here is that you were surprised when she confessed to you.
As in, husbands still get surprised when they find out their wives have cheated on them once or twice before? shocked

If only you know wetin we don use awa eyez see wey mouth no fit talk, you won't spend one second being worried about infidelity.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2019
Your question is hypocritical. You both cheated on each other and neither of you "noticed" the other's infidelity. Hers was a one-time thing that she regretted; while yours was 6-month, long-term affair that you wouldn't have stopped had the pregnancy/blackmailing situation not risen + "a couple of flings with other girls". Tell me, who should be worried between the two of you?

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by dre11(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep. I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey. Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.

I guess she should be the one to be worried

'cause your cheating is legendary

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by olabrinks(f): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2019
Never shame a woman (joke or not) about her age, beauty or body. I don’t know why that is so hard to understand? She will hold those words in her heart forever and do the unimaginable.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by harrikoko: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2019
I agreed I goofed guys, yes I did confess to her that I did worse and I do pray I find the strength never to cheat on her again. I was only worried because I never believed she could do that shit. Like I stated in the post I can swear anywhere and with anything that she can't cheat? I have forgiven and I do she has forgiven me as well, but my fear is that, there could be more and she's not comfortable telling, because she accidentally let it slipped that if she had done it with her ex our marriage would have crashed long ago as he would prolly blackmail her.
I am just here to seek advice from mature minds on how we can make herself better and how to prove to her that she's still my world. Thanks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by harrikoko: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2019
olabrinks:
Never shame a woman (joke or not) about her age, beauty or body. I don’t know why that is so hard to understand? She will hold those words in her heart forever and do the unimaginable.
I sure know better now

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Gift7428: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
My only issue was the unprotected sex on your part.I don't know if your wife's was protected.
Please take your health seriously, that your side babe also has several or few sexual partners.

Now let's talk about the infidelity issue, you are worried right?
Nigeria men can't accept half of What they dish out daily to their wives.

Some how i am happy this happened.
For men who think cheating is their birth right , there you have it.

That your unattractive wife (In your eyes) might be knocked by someone else.

The world is crazy right now.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Homeboiy: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Ah I'm speechless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Omojudy: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2019
Gift7428:
My only issue was the unprotected sex on your part.I don't know if your wife's was protected.
Please take your health seriously, that your side babe also has several or few sexual partners.

Now let's talk about the infidelity issue, you are worried right?
Nigeria men can't accept half of What they dish out daily to their wives.

Some how i am happy this happened.
For men who think cheating is their birth right , there you have it.

That your unattractive wife (In your eyes) might be knocked by someone else.

The world is crazy right now.
Like seriously, cheating is bad enough. Wear a condom already! Grouse men, then they will want their wives to give them Mouth Action!

8 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by twosquare(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2019
crackhaus:
My only issue here is that you were surprised when she confessed to you.
As in, husbands still get surprised when they find out their wives have cheated on them once or twice before? shocked

If only you know wetin we don use awa eyez see wey mouth no fit talk, you won't spend one second being worried about infidelity.
crackhaus, please, tell us one or two. I want to learn. I'm afraid now sef...starting to have trust issues...not yet married though.

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by deekseen(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep. I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey. Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.

Guy, you both are guilty of the same thing. Don't you think she should be worried about your multiple affairs, especially as hers was a one off?

You both did the best thing - boldly talking about it. Now, repent, heal and enjoy your wife. A lot of women will never confess to you no matter what. You wife just wanted to feel attractive again.

8 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Oriyomin25(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2019
I wouldn't expect my wife to tell me her secret, cus if it's so bad i may not recover from the shock and that may be the end of the marriage unless we can both endure to stay unhappy in the marriage forever. If i no catch u dey do am biko Just die with ur secret o grin.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by NuclearReactor: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2019
thesicilian:
The thing tire me oh...

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by zeb04(f): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2019
So you cheated multiple times unprotected?

I think madam needs to complete the cycle so you guys can start afresh.

26 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Ganjafama(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
I agreed I goofed guys, yes I did confess to her that I did worse and I do pray I find the strength never to cheat on her again. I was only worried because I never believed she could do that shit. Like I stated in the post I can swear anywhere and with anything that she can't cheat? I have forgiven and I do she has forgiven me as well, but my fear is that, there could be more and she's not comfortable telling, because she accidentally let it slipped that if she had done it with her ex our marriage would have crashed long ago as he would prolly blackmail her.
I am just here to seek advice from mature minds on how we can make herself better and how to prove to her that she's still my world. Thanks
Your marriage is sitting on a time bomb. She will surely cheat again. If not now, later.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Pavore9: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ganjafama:
Your marriage is sitting on a time bomb. She will surely cheat again. If not now, later.

Both of them cheated on each other, neither of their infidelity is less before their Creator. Healing in their marriage will take their combined commitment.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Ganjafama(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pavore9:

Both of them cheated on each other, neither of their infidelity is less before their Creator. Healing in their marriage will take their combined commitment.
I get your point bro but somethings are better left unsaid. As it is now, it will take more than commitment for that marriage to remain the same. The dude is obviously pained that's why he's here. And he is going to feel pained anytime he his making love to is wife , inspite of the fact that he also cheated. It's the way men are wired.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Pavore9: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ganjafama:
I get your point bro but somethings are better left unsaid. As it is now, it will take more than commitment for that marriage to remain the same. The dude is obviously pained that's why he's here. And he is going to feel pained anytime he his making love to his wife , inspite of the fact that he also cheated. It's the way men are wired.

Many men are weak in processing a woman's truth but he has to deal with it.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by olabrinks(f): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
I always say if you are cheating on your husband, please oh just take it to the grave or hide it very very well. There’s no amount of ranting or equality that can modify the nature of men. There’s nothing like if ‘I can forgive him why can’t he do the same’? The quicker you accept the realities of life, the easier life will be for you. They simply cannot handle a cheating gf/wife. They just can’t, no matter how much they try. That’s how many women have peace in their homes, they cheat and they cover it well. The only time you should confess is if children are involved.

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Having Problems With Premature Ejac?? (*update..free nipost shippin) Lets Chat / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.