Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (3402 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2019
wow! I saw a thread I created about the most beautiful girl back then. we had the likes of twaci, tohpaz, and others. buh those set should go and chill now. they are no more in town. they are no more desirable babescheesy. I guess we have new gorgeous babe on this forum now. I don't know them. can you identify them? the most beautiful girl on nairaland now. if you are the most beautiful girl, you can make a comment on this thread. you are welcome. let us know you.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by greatmarshall(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by fiftynaira(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2019
goldbim
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2019
where are the moderators?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2019
fiftynaira:
goldbim

put a link to her username. a user can just click to view her profile picture.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by LikeCool(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Hehe
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by goldbim(f): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
ashewoboy:

put a link to her username. a user can just click to view her profile picture.
sup hun kiss..howdy?been a while!! Guess you're good,right?be safe!! cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Riele(f): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
I thought usually host a miss nairaland or something like that.. why is it not happening anymore..

even the yearly get together doesn't run again ..

this new set of nlanders are really boring esp the females .
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by tobby20: 2:06am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Its like u are fine sef
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Riele(f): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2019
tobby20:
Its like u are fine sef
cool Average is the word .
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by tobby20: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

cool
Average is the word .
Everybody is average, Ikr...
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by vanida6: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by amiibaby(f): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Me grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by IamPlato(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2019
amiibaby:
Me grin
you That Look Like One Of All Those Dominican Lipz girls On Xvideos undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by IamPlato(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2019
I Would Have Said Sinaj But The Last Time We Met she Had Stretch Mark On Her Breasts
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by tiffanyfan(f): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
you That Look Like One Of All Those Dominican Lipz girls On Xvideos undecided

Some guys sha...... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Riele(f): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
adanairaland
you're a gem .
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
adanairaland

you're a gem .

Awwww.. Thanks darling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Edyice: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
amiibaby:
Me grin

Correct

This Na fine mama kiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Edyice: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Tiffany forget the person joor

How far na cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by IamPlato(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
tiffanyfan:

I Like Girls On Glasses smiley
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
actually we have to see to know what they look like... they wouldn't show themselves to us so we just imagine how they look...

when we re high we think of them as pretty angels

but when we re low and stressed out, they might appear like ghouls.

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
I Like Girls On Glasses smiley
not all girls on plain glasses are smart if that's what u re thinking...

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by tiffanyfan(f): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
not all girls on plain glasses are smart if that's what u re thinking...

You forgot to add that it's not everyone that jumped on a thread are smart...some only came to post trash to add to their senseless piled up posts.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
tiffanyfan:

You forgot to add that it's not everyone that jumped on a thread are smart...some only came to post trash to add to their senseless piled up posts.
and who re u?... did u ask about me around here or u re just an ignorant newbie?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by tiffanyfan(f): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
and who re u?... did u ask about me around here or u re just an ignorant newbie?

Sir, pls tell me if there is anything special about you that should warrant me asking about you. Are you the famous e-warrior ?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Sir, pls tell me if there is anything special about you that should warrant me asking about you. Are you the famous e-warrior ?
Just like Sir Alex Ferguson of Manchester United... I am Sir Chenzen, the king of Nairaland! FYI
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by tiffanyfan(f): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=chenzen post=84206188] Just like Sir Alex Ferguson of Manchester United... I am Sir Chenzen, the king of Nairaland! FYI[]

Ohhhh sorry your highness..may you live long.... Igweeeeee
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by AstroG: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
Just like Sir Alex Ferguson of Manchester United... I am Sir Chenzen, the king of Nairaland! FYI

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by AstroG: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=84206513][/quote]...and who re u? any I.D or idea?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? / Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? / How Can A Sensible Girlfriend Do This On A Sunday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.