Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (3403 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=tiffanyfan post=84206476][/quote]lol... now that's wat am talking about. I av a package for u
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by IamPlato(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
not all girls on plain glasses are smart if that's what u re thinking...
grin I Know
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by IamPlato(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
not all girls on plain glasses are smart if that's what u re thinking...
sometimes I Set Up A Trap With My Words
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=84206535][/quote]the day u learn to shut up, that's the day u start livin'
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
sometimes I Set Up A Trap With My Words
Are u a hunter that sets fierce traps?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by AstroG: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
...and who re u? any I.D or idea?

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by AstroG: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
lol... now that's wat am talking about. I av a package for u

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by tiffanyfan(f): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
lol... now that's wat am talking about. I av a package for u

That's very nice of you your highness, pls send it to the orphanage.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by AstroG: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
tiffanyfan:

cry

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Biingoo: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
tohyorsih2

kiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
tiffanyfan:

lol
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=84206915][/quote]honestly I dont know u
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by IamPlato(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
Are u a hunter that sets fierce traps?
Not A Trap For Pussy But A Trap To Disgrace. smiley
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
disgrace what?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
if u think all this shenanigans will get u tiffany, u lie... u re here for her.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by IamPlato(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
if u think all this shenanigans will get u tiffany, u lie... u re here for her.
You Must Be A Dumb Child... I Have No Interest In Nairaland Girls If Thats What You Mean, I Already Got Somebody That...

I Refuse To Say More. Bye
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
You Must Be A Dumb Child... I Have No Interest In Nairaland Girls If Thats What You Mean, I Already Got Somebody That...

I Refuse To Say More. Bye
mumu that masturbates @ the middle of every night... u better say it as it is so u can get help. foolish kid
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by IamPlato(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
mumu that masturbates @ the middle of every night... u better say it as it is so u can get help. foolish kid
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
foolish kid
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Na wa oh
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by IamPlato(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
foolish kid
Read From Down Upwards...

Rubbish Reading Busy fool a Keeping. Attention my Like You, You Excites What Is Mention A You Giving
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
Read From Down Upwards...

Rubbish Reading Busy fool a Keeping. Attention my Like You, You Excites What Is Mention A You Giving
u re the first of ur specie type of monkey ... all u do is jump sideways unlike other species that jumps up!
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Biingoo:
tohyorsih2

kiss

Pulling my legs right?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Biingoo: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Pulling my legs right?
Nah, I'm seriously crushing on you. Gimme your number
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Biingoo:
Nah, I'm seriously crushing on you. Gimme your number

Ma number is ungiveable tongue
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Biingoo: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ma number is ungiveable tongue
Don't do this to me biko. Make my enemies no laugh me angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by cris07(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
where 96% of the ladies dont put pix...on there profile... how do we judge that.
annoying post!
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Sambaby7640: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
and who re u?... did u ask about me around here or u re just an ignorant newbie?
Are you a mod or the owner of this forum for you to be that popular? Dude no one knows you or what you look like.not even 3% of Nairaland users so STFU. I saw your comment on another comment few minutes ago and this talking of how popular you are.You aren't shit dude.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Celestine05: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
I Like Girls On Glasses smiley
are you not seeing well
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by MrCork: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
ashewoboy:
wow! I saw a thread I created about the most beautiful girl back then. we had the likes of twaci, tohpaz, and others. buh those set should go and chill now. they are no more in town. they are no more desirable babescheesy. I guess we have new gorgeous babe on this forum now. I don't know them. can you identify them? the most beautiful girl on nairaland now. if you are the most beautiful girl, you can make a comment on this thread. you are welcome. let us know you.

angry
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by MrCork: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
ashewoboy:
wow! I saw a thread I created about the most beautiful girl back then. we had the likes of twaci, tohpaz, and others. buh those set should go and chill now. they are no more in town. they are no more desirable babescheesy. I guess we have new gorgeous babe on this forum now. I don't know them. can you identify them? the most beautiful girl on nairaland now. if you are the most beautiful girl, you can make a comment on this thread. you are welcome. let us know you.

.beautiful were?....bro do u have cross eye?(No oofeense) angry
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Biingoo:
Don't do this to me biko. Make my enemies no laugh me angry

No worry them no go laugh you. I dey your back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message / Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife / Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.