Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide (15720 Views)

NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC / Fire Outbreak At NIPOST Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2019
Ngg.ng report that the Min. Of Communication and Digital Economy, Dr. Isa Pantami has ordered the termination of cash payment at NIPOST Offices nationwide.

According to the statement released, the decision comes as a result of the fact that some ‘unscrupulous elements have been taking undue advantages of the cash payment system under the Nigeria Postal Services NIPOST to engage in corrupt practises.’

The Minister has ordered the Post Master General to ensure that all NIPOST offices revert to Point of Sales (PoS) and bank teller transactions immediately.

See Press Statement released to the effect,

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/07/pantami-orders-the-termination-of-cash-payment-at-nipost-offices-nationwide/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Mutemenot(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2019
Good move but it's already in a our blood . It's difficult to take corruption away from a Nigerian....

22 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by RichFoundation(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
What

1 Like

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by GOFRONT(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
The table Pantami is shaking......so many officials full ontop. Ok

35 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by olayemioshiyemi: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good

3 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Magnumproperty: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pantami is really working. Same charisma with Adeshina.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by vincent10(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by curiobling: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Man must wack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Megir: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
The man seems to me another Prof Oloyede
He's bringing a lot of reforms to the Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy. cool

24 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by brendan007: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good move. Yesterday, I paid 500 Naira (“payment is legal”)to pick up a parcel from their office but wasn’t issued an official receipt. We need people who are determined to be honest in their dealings. This fight against corruption is far from over.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by OmoManU: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pantami for president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by baby124: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good job

1 Like

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by wolverine1987: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bad market for those post office pple that can be very slow.... I remember when I wanted to submit ican form and I had to stamp at the post office in karu Abuja before they answered me they finished gisting and then said no change... choi no b small vex

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by LegoxMetahuman: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
and like that, he blocked free cash for some people. grin
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Kendumazy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mheen! Some nipost staffs will wear a sad face now once they see you because of this new development and you will think you are the cause of their problems. This is a very welcomed development!

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

13 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by LegoxMetahuman: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
cdkdoffnbhfh:
[b]Explicit video

motherfucker

you no dey tire?

3 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Protein0: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Honorable minister should provide a platform through which reports can be made. Reports of the affected workers' tantrums in forms of frustrating and making POS/teller payments cumbersome and unappealing to people.
Nice one from that ministry.

8 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Dirkcoyt: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
God knows I need it my guy too dey short changed me abeg I pay normal 12k for 0.5kg goods all of a sudden my guy said it’s now 17kg

1 Like

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by slowice(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
I am beginning to like this man...but let's justvhope he doesn't join them

3 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by SocialJustice: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Magnumproperty:
Pantami is really working. Same charisma with Adeshina.
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Orpe7(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
And they should also discharge that useless manual scale they use to scam people

8 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by naijaboy756: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thumbs up Minister

4 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by slowice(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
I am beginning to like this man...but let's just hope he doesn't join them
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by RealAdewole(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why not do something about tracking, Nipost carrying goods to wrong address, staffs stealing goods, etc etc...

My goods have now spent more time in Nigeria than it spent to reach Nigeria from China, yet I've not set my eyes on it... Thanks to Nipost

4 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by sonature1: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nipost needs to be reshuffled because it's home to some of Nigeria's most incompetent corporate workers

2 Likes

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Mopolchi: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
suffering go increase now jus to post common letter angry
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Muhammad2468(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
see movement na

men are working
Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by gurunlocker: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Trying to make government some money via POS transaction huh?

1 Like

Re: Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide by Lessel: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is a great move. However, it should be noted that Nigerians are difficult to control when it comes to corruption matters. Measures should be put in place so that other means of extortion is not devised. There should be a red alert desk where direct complaints can be made in case of infractions.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Introduces Resident Card, Targets Six Million Registration Figure In 2022 / Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead / Idowu Owohunwa Takes Over As Lagos CP As Abiodun Alabi Takes Over At Zone 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.