Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,396 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? (37522 Views)

A 3 Bedroom Duplex, Visitors Charlet & Boys Quarte For Sale. @ Wuse Zone4, Abuja / Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City / Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Icon4s(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2019
alphanyx:

* For real? And we wonder why we have plenty collapsed and structurally unsafe buildings? My future builder, for a sound 3 bedroom flat depending on location, topography of land and above all personal taste, budget between 10m to 25m.

That is just it. 10m sef na poor man bungalow and it will not take care of the interlocks and plastering of the fence.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by 234GT(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2019
I cant stop laughing at the prices I am seeing here.
What matters most is supervision. If you dont supervise your building yourself or get your dad to do it for you, you will end up paying higher for everything.
Cement alone, the workers on site can steal two bags for every 3 bags they use.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Three major things that makes your building not last is one you (client) two Materials used and three the hands you hire to do your construction.
I wonder a man storm Nairaland few month ago claiming how 2m can finish all in a building.
This is 21th century sirs and mas, good things isn't that cheap.
Build what will last the test of time.
Professionals might be expensive a bit but far better than wasting money in the end.
Let's wise up.
If you have issues with materials buy it, monitor your materials well,get compete hands.
Enough of building failures and sad stories here.
May God provide for yours all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Mcreloaded(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2019
20 million will conveniently handle everything and you will still have change.
Please dont budget bellow this because it is better you have what it takes to finish the house and have some change left than to hook for road.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2019
234GT:
I cant stop laughing at the prices I am seeing here.
What matters most is supervision. If you dont supervise your building yourself or get your dad to do it for you, you will end up paying higher for everything.
Cement alone, the workers on site can steal two bags for every 3 bags they use.
grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Reach out to Spyder88, Segzy14, Timtol or Mufutau55. They'll all assist you.
Following sad
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by QSFemi(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Check the attached document. That's the materials and labour cost for a proposed development.

You can contact me for this service if you want to get your building done.

Don't be cheated by anyone - builder, engineer or architect or any contractor.

Get a Quantity Surveyor today.

Reach me on 09012800750

spirul77:
please house, how much will it cost to build a three bedroom flat in a 100x50 expanse of land in Benin city?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by PotatoSalad(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Get a professional construction company to handle the project. It'll cost more but you'll get everything you want and no hbp.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Youngjohnosas: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2019
I am into house finishing {Art work and painting }.i am situated in Benin and u can contact me on 08169231496.distance is no barrier we can make ur house a paradise on Earth.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Okika123(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2019
Keep 5.5milion I will built it for you
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by tosyne2much(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2019
Glued to this thread observing so many things

By the grace of God I will start building my own house in the next two years. May God help me

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Get a professional construction company to handle the project. It'll cost more but you'll get everything you want and no hbp.
Final!! That's all is needed as another good way.
To those who can't afford it,buy your materials and get good hands to build what can last the test of time.

Comprehensive page
https://www.nairaland.com/4766518/construction-4bedroom-duplex-bq-abeokuta

https://www.nairaland.com/5004365/construction-4bd-rm-duplex-bq

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by shogsman(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2019
utenwuson:
Depends on your budget.... 3 rooms and parlor with dinning and 2 toilets, parafet, and aluminum zinc should be around 4 to 5 m

If the cost of house is as cheap as you guys portray I'd have built one by now.
For a standard 3 bedroom flat budget between 10-14m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by anambraamaka: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Y’all saying 20 M Duplex come be how much?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2019
shogsman:

grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2019
Okika123:
Keep 5.5milion I will built it for you
Don't put yourself into problem.
Don't sound desperate
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
I am into house finishing {Art work and painting }.i am situated in Benin and u can contact me on 08169231496.distance is no barrier we can make ur house a paradise on Earth.
Sharp guy wink
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by ojibole(m): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2019
If there's land already all you need is 7million and you'll get a standard 3 bedroom flat. Trust me when I say a standard bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by shogsman(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2019
ojibole:
If there's land already all you need is 7million and you'll get a standard 3 bedroom flat. Trust me when I say a standard bedroom.

How in God's name will you land a standard 3 bedroom flat with 7m do you even know how much roofing alone cost.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by AreaFada2: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2019
Briller:
Very true. I got an engineer who gave me an estimated #15m to complete it. By and large, my husband and I thought he was just being very unreasonable only for us to give a Qty surveyor to give us an estimate. He came up with #12.8m and we were so elated that at least we go get change on the #15m.

So we mapped out #15m for the project and gave to another Engr to handle. We have exhausted that #15m and the project is still far from being completed. Screeding, Tiling, Electrical and Plumbing Fixtures, Painting, still outstanding and those will take the bulk of the expenses as you have to finish to taste too.

After all said and done, we discovered that the engr we hired for less, lacks experience and was hardly available, so for almost everything done in the site, we had to correct and pay for labor again. Moreover, the site manager and the engineer were conniving with the suppliers and laborers to rip us off.

It taught us a lot of lessons.
1) Always supervise your work yourself even with a professional engr on the site
2) Buy your materials yourself. That way, you pay less and still get the best
3) Always insist on what you want done

That way you might spend between #14-16m and get a standard 3 bedroom.

Madam with proper management it should cost under 10m in Benin in a dry area. Unless of course your taste is exquisite.
Sadly too many people you trust are only too eager to rip you off. If you are in diaspora 50 to 150% inflation of cost should not surprise you. Seen it all. If rental accommodation building expensive means low ROI.

If building to live in think of how long you hope to live in it. Will family still grow, etc?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by utenwuson: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2019
shogsman:

lol.... U can spend up to 100 million to build a 2 rooms and parlor, but on the average, I swear to heaven, gimmie 6 million, I will build 3 rooms and parlor with fence and interlocking and I will still make gain, building materials are not expensive bro... Cement is 2300 in my place, trip of sand is 7k, stone is 12k

6 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by londonzona: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2019
When I hear them saying 8million I laugh in hindi.8 million is approximately the cost of uncompleted bungalow without anyother touch.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2019
utenwuson:
lol.... U can spend up to 100 million to build a 2 rooms and parlor, but on the average, I swear to heaven, gimmie 6 million, I will build 3 rooms and parlor with fence and interlocking and I will still make gain, building materials are not expensive bro... Cement is 2300 in my place, trip of sand is 7k, stone is 12k
What's your location?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Youngjohnosas: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2019
Timtol:

Sharp guy wink
OGA m not into online forex or buying and selling neither have I asked anyone to send me money, I have tried posting samples of my work here but I don't know why it's not responding. if I want to go into fraud bros I won't do local,sometimes just know its not everyone that have d mind to defraud others of their hard earned money. if u doubt u can check me out on facebook @young John osamudiamen. cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Anacondaprick: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2019
spirul77:
please house, how much will it cost to build a three bedroom flat in a 100x50 expanse of land in Benin city?

Op you can build with 7million. You won't use pop . You can use something cheaper like pvc , no screeding and no parapet. All those are what make houses very expensive. I built a 3-bedroom bungalow last year with 7million. All those saying 10million e b like say na raft foundation Dem one use build foundation. If the place is not water logged , you Use strip foundation and as long the soil there doesn't have a low bearing capacity and the area ain't water logged.
7million would build a conservative 3-bedroom bungalow

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
OGA m not into online forex or buying and selling neither have I asked anyone to send me money, I have tried posting samples of my work here but I don't know why it's not responding. if I want to go into fraud bros I won't do local,sometimes just know its not everyone that have d mind to defraud others of their hard earned money. if u doubt u can check me out on facebook @young John osamudiamen. cheers.
No one says this ooo you just said your mind tho grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Delonn(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2019
There is no much financial difference, between a duplex and a bungalow of the same size and standard.
anambraamaka:
Y’all saying 20 M Duplex come be how much?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Youngjohnosas: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2019
Timtol:

No one says this ooo you just said your mind tho grin
your choice of words "sharp guy" might mean something differently but to me it's kinda suspicious, you probably thought there was an ulterior motive to my post.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by alezzy13: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2019
Na wa oo. All these money una dey call anyhow. 10m, 15m etc. How many people go still dey build house this day and age? cry

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Timtol(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
your choice of words "sharp guy" might mean something differently but to mean it's kinda suspicion or your probably thought there was an ulterior motive to my post
Haaa you shouldn't have think like that at all.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by Capeverde: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2019
I can conveniently build it and complete it for 2.2m no matter the land circumstances and the cost of materials. If you have any doubt follow me on my thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5165531/follow-me-low-cost-house/6
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? by GreenArrow1(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2019
Briller:
Very true. I got an engineer who gave me an estimated #15m to complete it. By and large, my husband and I thought he was just being very unreasonable only for us to give a Qty surveyor to give us an estimate. He came up with #12.8m and we were so elated that at least we go get change on the #15m.

So we mapped out #15m for the project and gave to another Engr to handle. We have exhausted that #15m and the project is still far from being completed. Screeding, Tiling, Electrical and Plumbing Fixtures, Painting, still outstanding and those will take the bulk of the expenses as you have to finish to taste too.

After all said and done, we discovered that the engr we hired for less, lacks experience and was hardly available, so for almost everything done in the site, we had to correct and pay for labor again. Moreover, the site manager and the engineer were conniving with the suppliers and laborers to rip us off.

It taught us a lot of lessons.
1) Always supervise your work yourself even with a professional engr on the site
2) Buy your materials yourself. That way, you pay less and still get the best
3) Always insist on what you want done

That way you might spend between #14-16m and get a standard 3 bedroom.

Which is why cheap Labour is always more expensive in the long run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building / FCTA Demolishes Brothels, Illegal Structures In Abuja / Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.