Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire (2163 Views)

DSS: Some Individuals And Groups Are Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire / Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2019
I am watching keenly from outside the country the travails of the VP and while he does seem like a man that wouldn't want to fight dirty, it should be noted that his ordeals and 'persecution' can set an already flaming Nigeria on fire.

Why? You ask.

He is a senior RCCG pastor, Someone Pastor Adeboye fondly refers to as Son. Now you may not be the biggest fan of Adeboye, but his reach and followership in Nigeria can NOT be understated. Osibanjo rode on the back of Adeboye for the first election, the second one was a mix of both the goodwill he enjoys from Nigerians and adeboye subtly endorsing him again (Remember the testimony about osibanjo's helicopter crash that Adeboye shared on the biggest RCCG night with millions attending and watching? While also calling him my son like a hundred times?? - PSYCHOLOGY)

If this ordeal continues like it is and adeboye makes even the most subtle comment about Christians rising up to defend the 'church in government'. Bam! Nation on fire!

A not so religious point is also that people are actually close to turning against the government of buhari because of aisha buhari's revelations. Osibanjo seems to be the only face of goodwill in the government right now and his maltreatment may be the final trigger that turns people!

This is an opinion piece, feel free to agree or disagree in your comments below.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Monogamy: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2019
Which travails?

Wait, how many Nigerians are aware of all this propaganda that have been flying upadan?

This is politics and politics jobbers must be active of not , crumbs will stop entering..

Btw, if Osinbajo is really interested in 2023, then we should be expecting more propaganda, allegations and scandal

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by SarkinYarki: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2019
Nothing will happen !!!! Stop threatening Nigerians just because Osinbanjo is facing small something ...A whole CJN was illegally removed and nothing happened so keep quiet

15 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Monogamy: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nothing will happen !!!! Stop threatening Nigerians just because Osinbanjo is facing small something ...A whole CJN was illegally removed and nothing happened so keep quiet

CJN is an appointment
Vp position is elected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by SarkinYarki: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2019
Monogamy:

CJN is an appointment
Vp position is elected

Nonsense talk , was it not Buhari that selected Osinbanjo to be his running mate?

9 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2019
OSI na dolapo so nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2019
Which fire bikonu..

Stop threatening all these fire and brimstone. Nothing will happen. He can't do nada.

You want his corrupt dealings to be exposed.

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Monogamy: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Nonsense talk , was it not Buhari that selected Osinbanjo to be his running mate?

Yes but they were both elected by average Nigerians
Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:

If you have the slightest of insights, you will know of the religious tensions that have built up over the years in the country.

Add persecuting a senior pastor of the largest pentecostal church in Nigeria (and Africa?) to that mix and one can only imagine how badly that may end.
Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
jayfolarin:
I am watching keenly from outside the country the travails of the VP and while he does seem like a man that wouldn't want to fight dirty, it should be noted that his ordeals and 'persecution' can set an already flaming Nigeria on fire.

Why? You ask.

He is a senior RCCG pastor, Someone Pastor Adeboye fondly refers to as Son. Now you may not be the biggest fan of Adeboye, but his reach and followership in Nigeria can NOT be understated. Osibanjo rode on the back of Adeboye for the first election, the second one was a mix of both the goodwill he enjoys from Nigerians and adeboye subtly endorsing him again (Remember the testimony about osibanjo's helicopter crash that Adeboye shared on the biggest RCCG night with millions attending and watching? While also calling him my son like a hundred times?? - PSYCHOLOGY)

If this ordeal continues like it is and adeboye makes even the most subtle comment about Christians rising up to defend the 'church in government'. Bam! Nation on fire!

A not so religious point is also that people are actually close to turning against the government of buhari because of aisha buhari's revelations. Osibanjo seems to be the only face of goodwill in the government right now and his maltreatment may be the final trigger that turns people!

This is an opinion piece, feel free to agree or disagree in your comments below.

[/s]

The mere commissioner is on his own. The cabal would treat him however they like, heaven will not fall. Many christians see osunbade as a sell out, they won't even defend him...
People who foresaw his ordeal and warned him, were dismissed as wailers. Now the errand boy would know how far...

9 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Which fire bikonu..

Stop threatening all these fire and brimstone. Nothing will happen. He can't do nada.

You want his corrupt dealings to be exposed.

Read my post again, he doesn't even have to do anything and he knows it. Just virtue signaling is all that is required.

You have no idea how badly religion has taken a hold in Nigeria, do you?
Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Bizibi(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2019
Heaven won't fall And the same Nigerians will continue to support the president.infact don't bother yourself about them.

The cabal and the president should know that no one can predict the near future, anything can happen.....

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by skyblueking(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2019
This present government is a failure.... Osibanjo is helpless... That is politics.... You dont combine religion with politics....
Nobody voted him in.....

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by nku5: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2019
Absolutely no fire. E no go even warm talkless of small spark. Tinubu dey laugh for one corner

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Read my post again, he doesn't even have to do anything and he knows it. Just virtue signaling is all that is required.

And who will fight the war or the fire....Yorubas I guess because others ain't interested.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And who will fight the war or the fire....Yorubas I guess because others ain't interested.

Okay, you are a tribal bigot. Bye
Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Okay, you are a tribal bigot. Bye
You are not serious.
So you want to drag everybody into Osibanjo's issue?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You are not serious.

So you want to drag everybody into Osibanjo's issue?

Go find others in your mold to interact with bigot. I am not one.

If you weren't so blind with hate for people that do not speak your language, you will realize that there are Christians and Muslims in every region in the country.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by dokie: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

If you have the slightest of insights, you will know of the religious tensions that have built up over the years in the country.

Add persecuting a senior pastor of the largest pentecostal church in Nigeria (and Africa?) to that mix and one can only imagine how badly that may end.

I presume members of RCCG will take up arms and head to Aso Rock right?

Don't get unnecessarily emotional about anything in Nigeria. You will be so so disappointed with what you see.

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2019
Osunbade the errand boy was warned, but he chose to wine and dine with the devil. Ipob and other eastern & southern groups raised alarm, they were dismissed. It's now they are disgracing the errand boy you have mouth to talk.
Osunbade would get the awolowo treatment and nothing will happen.
The humiliation of ur leaders by their northern muslim masters did not start today - afonja, abiola, diya, sowore etc.
Omo yoruba, go and study una history.
jayfolarin:

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2019
dokie:

I presume members of RCCG will take up arms and head to Aso Rock right?

Religious clashes that have destabilized nations have happened for reasons not as sensitive as this. If you simplify my writeup to just RCCG members taking up arm to Aso rock, then I can't help you sorry.

Quick hint: buhari is a favourite amongst Muslims, Osibanjo is a favourite amongst Christians. Go figure
Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Go find others in your mold to interact with bigot. I am not one.

If you weren't so blind with hate for people that do not speak your language, you will realize that there are Christians and Muslims in every region in the country.

You making the whole Issues sound tribalistc. Moreover Not every region has up to 65% Muslims. Some region doesn't have up to 6% sef.

Now let's discuss it on neutral terms.

What exactly do you want others to do on this osibanjo's issue?

How do you expect others to even back him when he is not carrying others along but focuses only on his region when the going was good?

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Religious clashes that have destabilized nations have happened for reasons not as sensitive as this. If you simplify my writeup to just RCCG members taking up arm to Aso rock, then I can't help you sorry.

Quick hint: buhari is a favourite amongst Muslims, Osibanjo is a favourite amongst Christians. Go figure

Osibanjo is not any favorite among Christians please.

You don't really know situation on ground.

The only Christian that favours him are Yorubas who are Christians. Others haven't seen any reason to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You making the whole Issues sound tribalistc. Moreover Not every region has up to 65% Muslims. Some region doesn't have up to 6% sef.

Now let's discuss it on neutral terms.

What exactly do you want others to do on this osibanjo's issue?

How do you expect others to even back him when he is not carrying others along but focuses only on his region when the going was good?

You have ZERO understanding of my point but I don't expect anything else from an hateful bigot. I sometimes come in contact with people like you, so I know first hand how mentally handicapped an average bigot can be. Even the ones in so called 'developed' societies.

Go circlejerk with Reno omokri or fani kayode. I am not one of you.
Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by durangokid: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Why? You ask.

. Oga calm down nothing will happen, I am sorry to say this, the Yoruba people have worked against the interest of other parts of the country against their selfish gains, others are watching closely to see how the fulani will finish it up, if it is another tribe that iss in the shoe of vp
Osinbajo, the Yoruba will join with the fulani to destroy that person, that is the problem of South, caused by the Yorubas, they know they can not Blackmail other South this time around

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by ForeThinker: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
R we not already on fire ?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

You have ZERO understanding of my point but I don't expect anything else from an hateful bigot. I sometimes come in contact with people like you, so I know first hand how mentally handicapped an average bigot can be. Even the ones in so called 'developed' societies.

Go circlejerk with Reno omokri or fani kayode. I am not one of you.

You not answering my questions.

You used RCCG as a factor and I asked how do others not of RCCG be concerned or be of help because you already segregated it.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Quick hint: buhari is a favourite amongst Muslims, [s]Osibanjo is a favourite amongst Christians.[/s] Go figure

TRASH!!!
Stop fooling yourself.
osunbade is NEVER the favourite among christians. He won't get their support, he would get mockery and curses instead.
Many christians see his ordeal as divine judgement for betraying the christendom.

He signed a pact with the devil, and he is now paying dearly, leave christians out of his predicament.

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by dokie: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Oga, a redeem member was killed in day light in Kano for preaching the gospel, your G. O. did nothing. Christians have been killed in their numbers including pastors and priests, churches have been burnt and all forms of atrocities against Christians in the recent past and nothing has happened, no Christian has taken up arms, but you expect Christians to rise up and fight for Osinbajo whose primary interest is personal?

How many RCCG members do you think will be willing to put their comfort at risk for the VP, not to talk of other Pentecostals, before you start talking of the orthodox churches?

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by SendAbroad: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Why? You ask.

All these nonsense posts about.. set Nigeria on fire...it is only the media in your mind that is reverberating...the average Nigerian doesn't give a hoot.... of what use is RCCG to the Celestial person, or to the hare Krishna or Dibia?

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
DontBeStupid:

TRASH!!!
Stop fooling yourself.
osunbade is NEVER the favourite among christians. He won't get their support, he would get mockery and curses instead.

Christians see his ordeal as divine judgement for betraying the christendom.

NAME CALLING 'osunbade' to start a statement is a sign of an hate-filled irrational kid. Go argue with your father, I'm sure he has the patience to deal with your emotional tantrum

I suspect you are MelesZenawi commenting similar thing with different monikers. You want attention so bad, don't you? Typical grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Lagos Indigenes Marginalized? / E / Hausa- Fulani Are Gradually Out Numbering Yorubas In The Southwest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.