Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire (2160 Views)

DSS: Some Individuals And Groups Are Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire / Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Stop that lies. Which largest church..?

Adeboye is a businessman and a commercial pastor. So both him and Osinbajo can't do nada.

Religious tension will only start and end in yorubaland.

Others aren't interested and nobody send them message. This is the situation on ground.

Everything you writing start and ends in west. Others haven't seen reason to involve In such tension.

You are far from situation of things in this country. Research well.

Boy, I already told you to go meet your father for bigoted conversations but if he is a reasonable fella and also can't stand your retardation, move along to Reno omikri or fani kayode
Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:

Boy, I already told you to go meet your father for bigoted conversations but if he is a reasonable fella and also can't stand your retardation, move along to Reno omikri or fani kayode

Just stop bringing Christianity in this please.

He is not worth it.
Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
logan2:
i am trying, if thats the way you put it. I have no time to be obtuse....

I don't know how to say.. Maybe because you are not in the country, so you don't know how things work down here... During the period of Fulani Herdsmen... Didn't pa adeboye, Bishop oyedepo raised their voices, did anything happen.. Was anybody brought to book... Stop making it seem like Nigerians want a war... Because nobody is ready for that.. So no fire will be ignited.. Pls dont mention me again...

Any student of history will tell you how sole events are the ones to have triggered most of the world's deadliest wars and unrests. Lots of happenings built things up, but just one sole event was all that was needed to light things up.

I have a reputation on reddit for looking at things from a different perspective and prospective and I can assure you, osibanjo's trials is the most likely to start something uncontrollable in Nigeria.

Can you see how foreign media are reporting feverishly about this? Even they are aware of how delicate this is.
Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Dedetwo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s] And who wants to start th fire? i hope you are not referring to a tribe that i know. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10528713_10381610ddddejpeg0277e8381004ea881bb52e05f38442ed_jpeg5285f0372b6f917a27bd559d94dac8d8

This is fundamentally classic.
Re: Osibanjo's Travails Can Set Nigeria On Fire by Dedetwo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
jayfolarin:
I am watching keenly from outside the country the travails of the VP and while he does seem like a man that wouldn't want to fight dirty, it should be noted that his ordeals and 'persecution' can set an already flaming Nigeria on fire.

Why? You ask.

He is a senior RCCG pastor, Someone Pastor Adeboye fondly refers to as Son. Now you may not be the biggest fan of Adeboye, but his reach and followership in Nigeria can NOT be understated. Osibanjo rode on the back of Adeboye for the first election, the second one was a mix of both the goodwill he enjoys from Nigerians and adeboye subtly endorsing him again (Remember the testimony about osibanjo's helicopter crash that Adeboye shared on the biggest RCCG night with millions attending and watching? While also calling him my son like a hundred times?? - PSYCHOLOGY)

If this ordeal continues like it is and adeboye makes even the most subtle comment about Christians rising up to defend the 'church in government'. Bam! Nation on fire!

A not so religious point is also that people are actually close to turning against the government of buhari because of aisha buhari's revelations. Osibanjo seems to be the only face of goodwill in the government right now and his maltreatment may be the final trigger that turns people!

This is an opinion piece, feel free to agree or disagree in your comments below.

Some jackasses are still leaving in a self-made delusion. What a dumbass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubus Silence On #endsars Movement / Very rare Pictures Of Anambra Gov Obiano Never Seen Before / The Man Who Once Tried To Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.