Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

"Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" (59713 Views)

US Recruits South African Truck Drivers As It Struggles With Shortage / Uber/bolt (taxify) Drivers In Nigeria Beware Of This Scam / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by MrGidifeed: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2019
The trending News is that girls are now offering Uber and Taxify driver sex to pay for their trip.

See tweets below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-react-as-girls-now-offering-sex-to-pay-uber-taxify-driver/

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by MrGidifeed: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by skyblueking(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2019
Oops.... My car will be out tonight for a rampage....

174 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by CanadaOrBust: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2019
So? Trade and batter

6 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by superlanny(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2019
I can never be suprised by this news, when you can take a babe to "mama put" and buy her 3wraps of akpu,2meat and one bottle water and finishing the sequence by smashing the kpekus, you now think uber is too hard for them, infact it is a kill 2birds with 1 stone, she gets to ride in an ac tight car and also gets straffed also.
Chai Jesus is coming soon!!!

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by GOFRONT(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by madridguy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
I blame poverty. Majority of our girls/ladies and even married women are doing coded runs just to settle debt and pay bills.

Nigeria government are the most useless thing on earth.
Nothing we the citizens are benefiting from them than hardship upon hardship.

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
I blame poverty. Majority of our girls/ladies and even married women are doing coded runs just to settle debt and pay bills.

grin grin grin
Seems a well known buharist is wailing already. There is already a Brain resetting going on.

I know that zombie who sells rotten and dead vultures suya meat under Ojuelegba bridge will still come here and lick Buhari saggy and lifeless balls as usual. grin grin

230 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lemme wash my Camry and head straight to the island Tonite. I might receive some HEADIES award u Know grin grin grin

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by madridguy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is not about Buhari or Atiku

MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
Seems a well known buharist is wailing already. There is already a Brain resetting going on.

I know that zombie who sells rotten and dead vultures suya meat under Ojuelegba bridge will still come here and lick Buhari saggy and lifeless balls as usual. grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by madridguy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
May karishika come your way make she bite your joy stick head comot

MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lemme watch my Camry and head straight to the island Tonite. I might receive some HEADIES award u Know grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
This is not about Buhari or Atiku
But you supported a Man who is bringing more hardship on Nigerians.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
May karishika come your way make she bite your joy stick head comot

I am covered with the blood. No weapon formed against me shall prosper grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by madridguy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
So sleep for your house.

MyVILLAGEpeople:

I am covered with the blood. No weapon formed against me shall prosper grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by SarkinYarki: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:

My friend stop wailing and enjoy Buhari govt grin grin grin grin grin. I hope you have not started selling ass to survive Buhari era oooo cheesy cheesy wink

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by madridguy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
No mind baba with his economy team.

SarkinYarki:

My friend stop wailing and enjoy Buhari govt grin grin grin grin grin. I hope you have not started selling ass to survive Buhari era oooo cheesy cheesy wink

6 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by omonla10(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
It's not a new thing nw. Even in my Uber days, was amongst some drivers when they all confessed to have at one time straffed these girls under this same scenario .. Na so I open mouth.. Inside life

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Our ladies are just too materialistic and very immoral, must u take uber just because you want to form class,contact us for your cleaning works, we are prolific giant cleaning services,tell our work speak for us,a trial will convince you

14 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Conceptalumi: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
E-body payment grin

41 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by ainas247: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
sad Nawa OOO,, odiegwu...
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
sad

So cheap
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Primusinterpares(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
this thing called sex enhnnnnn

it takes two to tangle... but why doe ladies feel they have a monopoly of sex ni?

when its guys that gets to exert energy, moving waist lifting n spreading legs, as well as releasing enough proteinous material ... yet guts still gets taxed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by eleojo23: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
The men accepting the sex as payment are foolish...

Shey they can take the remnant of the sex to the market to buy commodities?

Issorait..! Their eye go soon clear.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Tonysmith4sure(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Omo.... Ladies na dem go make God end this world

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Olayinka8793(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
The uber men accepting such would think themselves smart whereas they are fools.
How can you substitute the source of your daily bread for a round of sex in a strange pussy?
Hustling and flexing should be done separately.

47 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by QuantumR: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pay in cash or kind......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by solmusdesigns: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
cheesy

na wa, na sex i take buy fuel?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.