Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

"Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" (59712 Views)

US Recruits South African Truck Drivers As It Struggles With Shortage / Uber/bolt (taxify) Drivers In Nigeria Beware Of This Scam / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Jahzmin007: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
wetin we no go hear for this niger...
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by happney65: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
Seems a well known buharist is wailing already. There is already a Brain resetting going on.

I know that zombie who sells rotten and dead vultures suya meat under Ojuelegba bridge will still come here and lick Buhari saggy and lifeless balls as usual. grin grin

Lol..I think he is among the aides of Osinbajo sacked recently that is why he is wailing

4 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
pls, who get a Toyota Camry 2005 model for hire?

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by BlackCrainte: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

But you supported a Man who is bringing more hardship on Nigerians.
[/s][s]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

[/s]
[s]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

[/s]
[s]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

[/s]
[s]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

[/s][s]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

[/s]
[s]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

[/s]
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Myhusband(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Madridguy had been politically delivered, now he can enjoy sanity and straight thinking

I'm happy for you bro. supporting a confused old man who don't understand economy policies before making a political decision can be so embarrassing

no sane human deserved to defend Buhari. Buhari is a total failure

15 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Are our women that cheap, is sex that so cheap?
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Datguybilly97(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
;Deasy lion
skyblueking:
Oops....
My car will be out tonight for a rampage....

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Datguybilly97(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin easy lion
skyblueking:
Oops....
My car will be out tonight for a rampage....

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by dammydoo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Inside life.... O ga o

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by mozona(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
shuuuu
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Olayinka8793(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
I blame poverty. Majority of our girls/ladies and even married women are doing coded runs just to settle debt and pay bills.

Nigeria government are the most useless thing on earth.
Nothing we the citizens are benefiting from them than hardship upon hardship.
My brother, let us keep quiet and enjoy the next level you and your fellow Buharists brought on us.

9 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Gudguyz(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
This one na ogbenutan!!!

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by madridsta007(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
This is not about Buhari or Atiku

You rightly mentioned Poverty.

Buhari is supervising over the World’s Capital of Poverty. Which he single-handedly led Nigeria into.
He is chilling in London, I know, but you are right. It is about Buhari.

The Wailing Team is Growing.
Congratulations on your delivery. Sorry about the couple of years you wasted as a Buharist.

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
don't mind them instead of them to jump the molue that they can afford
bossvinqualad25:
Our ladies are just too materialistic and very immoral, must u take uber just because you want to form class,contact us for your cleaning works, we are prolific giant cleaning services,tell our work speak for us,a trial will convince you
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by americaninja1: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Una go just carry twitter fake gist here. Smh

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by omenka(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nigerians are fast becoming the dumbest people on the planet. Believing all sort of horseshit they read on social media when most of the things we see are merely meant to make those people trend.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
shouldnt even be a new thing again self.

we make payment your 1688 suppliers and ship your goods to Nigeria from China and USA.
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by biggie73(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is how businesses collapse. Those drivers should ensure to have enough sex before leaving their homes in the day.

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
omenka:
Nigerians are fast becoming the dumbest people on the planet. Believing all sort of horseshit they read on social media when most of the things we see are merely meant to make those people trend.
With small time have here on earth, i can boldly tell you anything is possible.

7 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by kobosmart(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin quick! to the taxify mobile

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Unless taxify has a different format from Uber, it makes zero sense. Because as I understand, if I pay the driver say 3k, some of that has to be remitted to Uber. So in actual sense the guy is still paying for the fk.

Going by the olosho threads, they charge from 3 to 5k. I think most Uber rides to out at 3k. So the girls are probably undercharging

Story makes no sense , especially if you will have to do it in the car you still need for work. Unless na BJ sha.

5 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Iceiscold: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
that one too far,come my place here especially at night,girls offer free sex to okada riders for the night for night accomadation

1 Like

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by iamJ(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
abeg let me not laugh too much

std and hiv can be contacted

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Kingsley10000: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
this thing no be news nah...
my cousin bro who drives uber don dey experience am

even sugar mummies wey he dey follow go club cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Somebody should please remove Musa from that gate,he has seen alot.

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Scofieldgee(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
[i][/i]
madridguy:
So sleep for your house.

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Pavarottii(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

na wa, na sex i take buy fuel?

Lol...
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Nutridick: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
I'm available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by passionberry(f): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
May karishika come your way make she bite your joy stick head comot

is *WASH NOR WATCH..OR YOU WANT TO WATCH THE KPEKUS
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by passionberry(f): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lemme wash my Camry and head straight to the island Tonite. I might receive some HEADIES award u Know grin grin grin
,,is WASH AND NOT WATCH ABI U WANT TO WATCH LIVE KPEKUS
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by crackhaus: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Is this news?
Something that has been happening codedly
Re: "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" by Bizibi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
madridguy:
I blame poverty. Majority of our girls/ladies and even married women are doing coded runs just to settle debt and pay bills.

Nigeria government are the most useless thing on earth.
Nothing we the citizens are benefiting from them than hardship upon hardship.
hmmm,the cabal no settle you after the election.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.