Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

13 Year Old American Murder Suspect Who Escaped From Cell Has Been Recaptured - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13 Year Old American Murder Suspect Who Escaped From Cell Has Been Recaptured (1077 Views)

Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa / Photo That Shows Omoyele Sowore Locked Up Inside Police Cell Has Gone Viral / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Year Old American Murder Suspect Who Escaped From Cell Has Been Recaptured by ContractKiller: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Thirteen-year-old Jericho Werrell escaped from a North Carolina courthouse on Tuesday ahead of an appearance in front of the judge concerning the double-murder case he's facing. Werrell escaped from the courthouse, barefoot and shackled. Authorities learned that Werrell had found a bike nearby and rode miles to a relative's house. He was found with his mother, Nikki Jacobs, on Wednesday night.

[img]https://images./11OgjopT91GSe038NtjY6J.jpg[/img]

Werrell, along with this co-defendant Derrick Deshawn Hunt, 19, both face two counts of first-degree murder in the killings of two brothers.

The teen was scheduled to appear in court for two counts of first-degree murder and robbery with a dangerous weapon. He escaped around noon Tuesday, according to the Robeson County Sheriff's Office.

The NC Department of Public Service confirmed that Werrell was in custody in Lumberton.

Two brothers, Frank Thomas and Adam Thomas, were found murdered in their home last month in Robeson County. Derrick Hunt, 19-years-old, and Werrell, were charged with both murders two days later.

https://www.vladtv.com/article/258824/13-year-old-murder-suspect-in-custody-after-escaping-from-court-holding?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=short-link&utm_campaign=258824

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 OAM4J
Re: 13 Year Old American Murder Suspect Who Escaped From Cell Has Been Recaptured by King901: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
This really touched me. Such a young boy.
But the issue is this 'where is he getting his inspiration' ? From foolish people that is celebrated today.
That's why I've always stood against Naira Marley and other dirty so-called musicians in Nigeria that negatively influence the youngsters.

(1) (Reply)

Sad Photo Of Lady Murdered In Her Apartment, Tied Up And Thrown Into Well In PH / I Used To Chop University Girls Like Biscuits / I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.