Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration (68860 Views)

Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday / Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mccullum:

If hearing of Muhammad (SAW) is causing absence of peace in your life, you need emotion behavior therapist that will help you out of the trauma because till when the planet of the earth will caese to exist the holy prophet Muhammad (SAW) will continue to exist without late before his name even though he has gone physically many centuries ago but he's still exist spiritually,
hahahaha even Adolf Hitler is death but still exist spiritually through his lovers and history, naturally we have choice to choose who we follow if Devil himself can have worshipers who is a mare terrorist my brother
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Emyogalanya: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
jamiudinho:
Are u normal at all?
as a matter of fact it is anti islam
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by justtoodark: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
how many holidays does nigeria has sef....??
people can just declare holidays anyhow....
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by LZAA: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Despirado121:
The Federal Government has declared Monday as Public Holiday to mark the 2019 Eid-ul-Mawlud in commemoration of the birthday of the Holy Prophet Muhammad.

Mr Mohammed Manga, Director Press and Public relations of the Ministry of Interior, announced this in a statement on Thursday in Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

He said the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, congratulated the Muslim faithful on the occasion and enjoined them to live within the virtues and teachings of the Prophet.

He said imbibing the Prophet’s virtues of love, courage and perseverance would guarantee peace and security in the country.

Aregbesola expressed confidence that the challenges confronting Nigeria at the moment would soon be over; and therefore called on Nigerians to remain focused and determined.

He gave the assurance that with the immense potentials the country is endowed with; coupled with its human and natural resources, Nigeria will sooner than later join the league of developed nations.

“With love, commitment, self-sacrifice, patience and patriotism, we will certainly, build a greater Nigeria,” Aregbesola said.

The Minister restated Government’s desire to ensure a peaceful and secure environment for all Nigerians.

http://igberetvnews.com/1119012/just-fg-declares-monday-public-holiday/

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
this will be a well anticipated break for all workers.
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by meobizy(f): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Public holiday, yay!
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by dominique(f): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:
Since Buhari and his gang of head slammers enter govt, every month they must have holidays!

In fact their holiday has risen to 1000 per anum!!
undecided

It was actually during the Obasanjo administration that introduced the Maloud as a public holiday in the early 2000s and it has been observed by other governments since then.
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Abeyjide: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
nice one
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by gr8tone: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
olasco2035:
I don't celebrate moulud...so I see no reason for the break....
because you don't celebrate so the break should not be given, are you normal?
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by jamiudinho(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You said division is okay and at same time said blood will roll.

Who are you going to kill in that case?
Nigeria Amy will kill u na
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by jamiudinho(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emyogalanya:
as a matter of fact it is anti islam
Wat do u know abt Islam mumu
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
jamiudinho:
Nigeria Amy will kill u na

Kill which people exactly?
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by INJESUSNAME: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Not Good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by FRESHG(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
olasco2035:
I don't celebrate moulud...so I see no reason for the break....
EVEN PROPHET MUHAMMAD WONT BE HAPPY THAT MUSLIM INFIDELS ARE CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY. angry
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by yetunsbay(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
Rubbish ! You keep encouraging them to live by the virtue and teaching of Mohammed and thats why we dont have peace in the world because they want to imitate their prophet,
a mumu spotted
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
frowland:

You dey ask me? Will you accept human right violations? How about no religion, media regulations, and most importantly, death penalty for corruption and other offenses...? Will you accept those before you bring NG to the discuss?

Aside human right violations and media regulations, other things are in place.
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by justtoodark: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
holiday is holiday....
i will jejely stay at home and enjoy....
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Emyogalanya: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
jamiudinho:

Wat do u know abt Islam mumu
a lot o. I know alot for example i know that you are a fool
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Emyogalanya: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:
holiday is holiday.... i will jejely stay at home and enjoy....
Enjoy what, Pew-sea?
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by AmazonMarv: 1:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Like play like play they have Sneaked in this one into our national Holiday. Its not a religious Obligation to Celebrate maulidi

AmazonMarv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Nkem6(m): 1:39am On Nov 08, 2019
3day extension of the holiday...and i call it ZOO Country
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by jamiudinho(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Kill which people exactly?
Kill Igbos terrorists
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by jamiudinho(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2019
Emyogalanya:
a lot o. I know alot for example i know that you are a fool
Ur father is d biggest fool
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2019
jamiudinho:
Kill Igbos terrorists
Haaaaaa...Allah

Did Ipob commit any crime against Nigeria?
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Emyogalanya: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
jamiudinho:

Ur father is d biggest fool
Ashawo pikin at least i have a father unlike you
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by jamiudinho(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Haaaaaa...Allah

Did Ipob commit any crime against Nigeria?
Go back to school and learn the meaning of terrorism
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
jamiudinho:
Go back to school and learn the meaning of terrorism
Terrorist groups we have are
Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen.

That's the definition of terrorism.
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by jamiudinho(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Terrorist groups we have are

Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen.

That's the definition of terrorism.
Mumu ipob are terrorist
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2019
jamiudinho:
Mumu ipob are terrorist
How are Ipob terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents / Aisha Yesuf Reacts As Tahir Mamman Makes Tinubu’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.