Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? (14659 Views)

John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / "You Embezzle, You Die."; Citizen To President Muhammadu Buhari / See What SARAKI Was Caught Doing… As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by YorubaPrince: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Geestunnar:
What is Nigeria doing as a country to help her citizens angry

An American President once said... "Ask not what your country can do for you but, what you can do for your country"

9ja case... both country and citizens na Fool! angry

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
ABCthings:
We talk all the times about how things are going wrong and what other people and the government should do.
And we keep hoping that things will turn around. But seldomly talk about how we are helping matters.

What are you doing to help our Nigera?
Please contribute and let others learn.

I do my part by working hard at my job....

I also pay for the power I use, and don't bypass my meters (and in the days when I was on estimated at my previous residence, I paid the estimated bills).

(Yes, because if we all don't pay for power, the DISCOS won't have kudi to pay GENCOS...).

13 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
so... ur contribution is pointing out useless things?
lordm:
Majority of them only criticise,

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by saxtaiwo: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Going from schools to schools to teach for free just to help Nigerian kids.

13 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by tsephanyah(f): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Reducing its pollution by leaving the country undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by MedicH: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Staying in my house to reduce daily body count. Coming outside na one sure way to die.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ChyjoskyJ: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Is it Nigeria or Nigera

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
What is the country as a country doing to help me as a citizen?

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by oooook: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
I'm Planning taking my family out of the country at least to reduce the population.

7 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
What have Nigeria ever done for me as it citizen besides hate and insecurity. I am not asking for much Nigeria should just create equal rights for it citizens and watch me build airport in the air for it. Not joking.your country should first give you security and see you developed it without fear of police or sars killing you.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Harlem2(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
I help myself cry cry

And pay NEPA bill oh

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by VicM6: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Op is high on agogoro. what has he done to help Nigeria?. Mtcheew, this one na stupid post abeg...... NEXT..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by iLegendd(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
I train people on digital skills. I write books to enlighten men not to waste their money on relationship, but invest it to escape poverty. I used to go from school to school to teach for free.

The question shouldn't be what we Nigerians are contributing. The question should be, "Why can't politicians obey law?" If they can't obey it, the citizen will emulate from them.

Until politicians obey law first, no amount of individual contribution will help out. When the law is broken, the country is broken. We'll keep revolving round a hole.

Let there be strict death penalties for most crimes in Nigeria. Politicians should stop nepotism.

If all politicians can obey law, then the citizen will follow and things will work out. At this point, even little contributions will make a difference.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
ABCthings:
We talk all the times about how things are going wrong and what other people and the government should do.
And we keep hoping that things will turn around. But seldomly talk about how we are helping matters.

What are you doing to help our Nigera?
Please contribute and let others learn.

U should have started by telling us what u doing

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Carmal90(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Grupo:
I work as a freelancer, bringing forex into the economy.

I also hire people, from writers to graphics designers.

Even though I don't pay them in six figures, but at least I help them put food on their table. Thus reducing unemployment.

I send pm.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by notoriousbabe: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
lordm:
Majority of them only criticise,
answer the question. I'm sure you have nothing to say or contribute tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by SissyAda: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tsheew, what do you want me to do na, am I the one to fix road, light, hospital, education, security.... the least of things that really matter. Mine should be not to misue/destroy facilities in place+uphold the country's law as a citizen. In other developed country the citizens did not have to do much, they just have a system that works.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
By minding my buziness

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nackzy: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
What has Nigeria done to help us as Citizens?
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Olarexxie(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
I think reality is on display here....

We should measure ourselves by our impact on the society we represent.

For me, I make sure I improve on my personality and skill set; I believe I'm an ambassador wherever I find myself.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by notoriousbabe: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
lexy2014:

U should have started by telling us what u doing
no mind the guy, he is pretending to be a saint and a patriot.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by seanswitch(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
I'm still alive.
Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by YorubaPrince: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
computergeek:
Blowing ineffective grammar on Nairaland...

The day Nigerians unite against politicians wasting our funds is the day we will be set free... (This is an example of social media gra gra)

I concur... revolution against all Politicians and the system itself is what we need!

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

I pay my electricity bill and still buy fuel for the I pass my neighbor. I duly register my car, buy extinguisher and caution triangle but if I can, I avoid FRSC, VIO, NPF, Abuja Environmental and NURTW touts. Peace is wealth.

I pay my kids' school fees and come home to do their homework- which consists most times of what they have never been taught. So I teach them.

I look for a job. It's been six years now without one. The people at the helm are deliberately destroying the country so they can feed off the carcass, I know, but I believe in God. I shall overcome.

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by tiger28: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
80 percent of the loudmouths here aren't doing anything as Nigerian citizens. They are only Nigerians by birth. They and their families hardly pay any tax but na to shout Buhari , GeJ up and down.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by RussianKGB: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
What are the fulanis and the hopeless almajiris in northern nigeria who claim they own nigeria doing for her?

Nothing!!!

Rather they wait for the literate hard working southerners to make inventions and turn things around in the country while they leech and parasite on other regions.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by ContractKiller: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
I'm doing everything within my power to hasten the break up of the joke called Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by Tiztonio(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? by notoriousbabe: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Help wetin?

You better jump from this evil sinking ship because you'll never benefit anything for yourself, family and the rest of humanity by continuing to hang on to a hopeless entity. Politicians know this, and that's why they laugh at your stupidity when you go to the polls to vote them in. They are the most unpatriotic elements of our society who buy properties abroad, invest abroad and run there to rest and treat themselves for common headache. Then, they delude the rest of mentally-raped idîots like the OP to keep believing in patriotism.

Una eye go soon clear!

For those who have sense, the only thing you better is YOURSELF, so that your loved ones and the rest of humanity may benefit also.

The country has been specially created to fail you, don't fail yourself. Always remember this!
God bless you and your entire generations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackout Looms As Gencos Threaten Shutdown Over Charge / Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George / Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.